It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Reading To KNOW if you are in the Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Do not label the Spirit of God because He speaks within the Word. Labels are barriers from Satan's defense which he has placed within you. Read the Spirit, not the literal words, but The Word.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

So you want me to see ''God'' in a novel written by some obsure Italian novelist? I can see message of love and peace in almost any novels. Why do you say that this novel is imbued with God's word? It's a NOVEL...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

It is the Gospel, do not label and confine God which is Infinite. Do you not believe that God's Word is with His saints? Why would He not feed His children? Whether or not you understand there is only One God, and only One Faith, One of which you may have heard but that you are not willing to listen. God has shown you His Face, but you place the world in front of It. Truly, I am sorry that you do not understand or remember the voice of the Spirit which speaks to you. You must enter the Kingdom as a child, after becoming one in Spirit. Love God and your neighbor who is I and the writer. God is within us and has also created you. These words hold God's Word because of the faith of the writer. Recognize the Spirit and Soul rather than that of the Marxism in your heart which is confining.
Bless all of you, I must now rest.
Peace to you all

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

The text you gave us WAS THE GOSPEL? Of who? I sincerely thought it was the chapter of a novel.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by swan001

It is the Gospel, do not label and confine God which is Infinite. Do you not believe that God's Word is with His saints? Why would He not feed His children? Whether or not you understand there is only One God, and only One Faith, One of which you may have heard but that you are not willing to listen. God has shown you His Face, but you place the world in front of It. Truly, I am sorry that you do not understand or remember the voice of the Spirit which speaks to you. You must enter the Kingdom as a child, after becoming one in Spirit. Love God and your neighbor who is I and the writer. God is within us and has also created you. These words hold God's Word because of the faith of the writer. Recognize the Spirit and Soul rather than that of the Marxism in your heart which is confining.
Bless all of you, I must now rest.
Peace to you all

Good, get some rest because I want you to try something for us. And, it's something I think only YOU can do.
You see, Jesus said, “If you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you may say to this sycamore tree, 'Be uprooted and be planted in the sea', and it would obey you.”

Now Mike, it seems that you not only have the faith of a mustard seed, you have a whole WAREHOUSE full of mustard seeds! So, would you kindly take one piece of tissue and tear off an even smaller piece, about the size of the nail on your baby finger. Set the tiny tissue where no wind can move it. Then with your faith, and faith alone, move that little tissue until it hovers in the air before you. If this is too hard, rip that tiny peice in half, and keep doing it until your faith can move it. I know I can't do it. Let us know how it turns out, will ya?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am very familiar with Maria Valtorta and her book, Poem of the Man God. I have read most of it twice. She is either the most prolific liar on the planet or really did have an ongoing vision of the life of Jesus.

I enjoyed it and found it thought provoking. Some would say that it put meat on the bare bones of the Gospel. It was condemned by the Catholic Church, but if memory serves me correctly they did away with their list of condemned books. That might cause some here to be more inclined to read it. Their judgement did not influence my opinion of the work.

Fact or fiction, no I won't be the judge. I would like to say I believe it is divinely inspired and have many friends who read it and felt the same. If you want to understand who Maria tells us Jesus is and get a feel for his humanity and personality, I would recommend it. You will feel closer to the Lord after reading it.

Should it not be divinely inspired, Maria did a helluva job weaving a story. Demonic? I can't see what the devil would have to gain out of this, but he's fooled me before.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4/24/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: word change

edit on 4/24/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

edit on 4/24/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: change word

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I am not religious for magical powers, nor do I try to practice magic. Any miricles which happen only happen through the power of the Father. I would not give myself responsibility with magic therefor the Father does not grant them. What reason would I have to move a piece of little toilet paper? Do you think that God would use his power to move a piece of toilet paper. I would feel ashamed to God after trying to do so, and trying to enforce my will over His.

Man, do you not notice the signs of the times? Do you not recognize what your heart is searching for? Each and every soul wishes to get back to God, and God would not grant magical powers and invoke human pride. Don't you know that Love is all that is important, and that I want nothing but to love and please God? To please myself is to be selfish, and to please others is to please God and be selfish. You might think that you are funny but the humor is smoke in your heart, and when your soul sees itself you will shudder with horror as I did. Because these selfish thoughts are vain and proud and do not strengthen the soul but hurt it.

Judas Iscariot was the only apostle excited to work miricles, and why? Because he was proud, his ego wanted to grow and drown his soul.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

I am not religious for magical powers, nor do I try to practice magic. Any miricles which happen only happen through the power of the Father. I would not give myself responsibility with magic therefor the Father does not grant them. What reason would I have to move a piece of little toilet paper? Do you think that God would use his power to move a piece of toilet paper. I would feel ashamed to God after trying to do so, and trying to enforce my will over His.

Man, do you not notice the signs of the times? Do you not recognize what your heart is searching for? Each and every soul wishes to get back to God, and God would not grant magical powers and invoke human pride. Don't you know that Love is all that is important, and that I want nothing but to love and please God? To please myself is to be selfish, and to please others is to please God and be selfish. You might think that you are funny but the humor is smoke in your heart, and when your soul sees itself you will shudder with horror as I did. Because these selfish thoughts are vain and proud and do not strengthen the soul but hurt it.

Judas Iscariot was the only apostle excited to work miricles, and why? Because he was proud, his ego wanted to grow and drown his soul.

Then why would Jesus make such a statement of throwing a tree into the sea if it weren't true and worth doing to prove how much faith you have?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Man, do you not notice the signs of the times?

What signs? What is going on now that hasn't been going on since the earth formed 4.5 billion years ago? Earthquakes? Volcanic eruptions? Storms?

The religious can understand that if their god existed, it would be all-knowing. So, a god talking to us would be like us trying to talk to ants. And yet, the religious believe that when they die they will automatically be graduated into heaven and be with god. What would a god want with a bunch of ants?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Sigh, look, this is so out of character from me,of course this is the year of the GREAT AWAKENING, so I suppose it's rather apt. With all that aside, I don't like someone preaching either, however, I do not quite understand the reaction the OP is receiving.

He is basically asking you to seek some fruit , some solace from what he presented, and some of you act as if he just cast an evil eye upon you. I really don't get that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join