It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heart is more powerful than the Brain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just came accross this information and even did a search on ATS to see if this has already been posted on the forums and I'm actually quite suprised that it wasn't. Basically, up until now it was thought that our brain was the strongest generator of both electrical and megnetic fields in our body. I'm rather curious to know what excatly can actually happen if we actually changed the megnetic or electrical field of the atoms and it's elments within our body. Only problem is, I'm not excatly sure what to think of it or it's possibilities.

What I've always known is, what we think and feel within our hearts and mind often creates our reality around us. The feeling of being happy, sad, or even any type of dieseses are often the result of negative thoughts and self-hatred towards oneself. Reading this, only proves my theory that our the power of our throughts or more important than one may think because I've seen the effects myself. I was once happy with myself, and now I'm slowly being consumed by evil and the most hatred thoughts one can imagine. I've gotten to the point, where I no longer feel any remorse or empathy towards anyone or anything, including my own self. And yes, I'm seeking help for my situation. I hope you guys enjoy this information.

The human Heart is now documented as the strongest generator of both electrical and magnetic fields in the body. Important, because we've always been taught that the brain is where all of the action is. While the brain does have an electrical & a magnetic field, they are both relatively weak compared to the Heart. The Heart is about 100,000 times stronger electrically & up to 5,000 times stronger magnetically than the brain. Important, because the physical world - as we know it - is made of those 2 fields: electrical & magnetic fields of Energy. Physics now tells us that if we can change either the magnetic field or the electrical field of the atom, we literally change that atom and its elements within our body and this world. The human Heart is designed to do BOTH.

Source

*Note to Moderators* I apolagize if this isn't in the right forum. Please move where ever neccessary.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
aum is where

da hearth iz

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This sounds like some of the stuff Gregg Braden talks about.

Skip to just before the 6 minute mark if you're in a hurry. But listening to the whole thing is better. I'm not saying he's wrong or right. I just remember him talking about it, and I found it interesting.
edit on 4/23/2012 by Klassified because: spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
To the Egyptians the heart was the center of being. Not the brain... Maybe they were right... I have heard stories of people getting heart transplants and becoming endowed with new talents..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
To the Egyptians the heart was the center of being. Not the brain... Maybe they were right... I have heard stories of people getting heart transplants and becoming endowed with new talents..

I've heard the same thing you did. The heart is thought of to contain "personality" maybe? I don't know, but one thing I do know of is when some guy got a heart transplant, he begun to change his life entirely compared to how he used to be before the transplat. After the transplat, he started eating healthier, working out, and doing extreme sports such as parachuting and so on and forth. The guy who died, the person who he got the heart from was actually into all those sorts of things and quite serious about it too.

Suprising stuff really.
edit on 23-4-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Interesting find. When it comes to the battle between the brain (what is best) and the heart (what is right) you will often find the heart usually wins. This could be because the heart is more powerful, but it might also be because the heart has an outside agent working in the brain (the conscience).

I still believe the brain is the more powerful in terms of raw potential, but do admit that the heart can have profound effects upon how the brain functions.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

inno, I always thought of them as two parts of the same force. Kind of like the handles of a jump rope, you have to keep them even or else the rope will get tangled up on your feet or head.

If both are in balance everything is fine, but if either the heart or the mind(brain) are out of balance it causes the other to falter as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

TextI was once happy with myself, and now I'm slowly being consumed by evil and the most hatred thoughts one can imagine. I've gotten to the point, where I no longer feel any remorse or empathy towards anyone or anything, including my own self. And yes, I'm seeking help for my situation. I hope you guys enjoy this information.

I remember when I first noticed that the dark side was consuming me...and I really didn’t care...and still don’t. I have developed something called the 'Evil Eye'...and in the last 30 years, I have evolved it to something more dangerous than any thing imaginable.

Secret for you.

When you see the names that people give themselves on the web, it means something ,it means something that is deep in the users heart on who he/she and how they define themselves.

Lastprophet527
Prophet Mark

To call your self a prophet is very big and it runs deep.

It runs as deep as hell and heaven and they will come after you and will try every thing to turn you to the dark side.

I have gone as deep in the rabbits hole as any human on this earth im what you call a top free agent of life. Hell is trying to control me and god is trying for that not to happen.

to be continued,they are here,got ta go.see youat 10est

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Found this re: Heart-brain

Originally posted by junglelord
I have to admit that i will try to keep this as simple as possible but also a little technical. i have 6 years teaching experience but remember i have education in both medicine and physics, and i know you can get this and explain it to everyone.

This will be a running thread for a few posts about the soul, conscienceness, neurology, holograhic universe....a little midrash if you will about how science confirms biblical truths.

Lesson One: Three Brains/#1 The Heart

neurologicaly we have three brains, the voluntary one which is the frontal lobe for motor, the autonomic which is further subdivided into the sympathetic and the parasympathetic which is in the brainstem, spinal cord and in the abdomin as large plexus's which when combined have more neurons then your brain! that means that you have other locations for groups of neurons that are infact the size of your brain!
yes your autonnomic nuclei which are found in the brain stem along the spine (sympathic ganglion chain) in the spinal cord and the associated abdominal plexus's are you second and third brain divided into fight or flight and relaxation...but i would submit based on the neuology of the plexes that your gut and your heart have been proven therefore to be your second and third brain....

i read a book recently Called the Heart Code, i do not take the position that the soul is retained in the heart or that cell memory is the soul, but i do recognize the neurological basis of our gut and our heart in the scheme of your conscienceness and your soul and Elohim speaking to you not only to your cerebral hemispheres (brain 1) but to your heart (brain 2) and your gut (brain 3). I also understand (i believe) the souce of information at the cellular level and how cell memory is created...so read on with that in mind

In recent years the hypothesis of the soul occupying the heart has found certain confirmation. A psychiatrist Paul Pearsall of Sinai Hospital of Detroit wrote a book The Heart's Code based on the answers he got from 140 patients with transplanted heart during the questionnaire. As a result, Dr. Pearsall concluded that it is in the heart that the personality is programmed. The heart controls the brain and not vice versa. Feelings, fears, dreams and thoughts are all decoded in heart cells. This cell memory - a soul - is transferred to another person with a transplanted heart. There are numerous examples in the book that support this idea. A 41-year-old who was transplanted the heart of a 19-year-old girl that had died in the railway accident changed drastically after the operation. He used to be really cool and sober but suddenly turned into temperamental and careless person.

Another interesting example is of Silvia Clair, dancing instructor from New York. At the age of 50 she had a transplantation of heart. When she came round after the operation the first thing she though about was beer. Afterwards at nights she started dreaming of some mysterious man called T.L. After secret investigation she found out that she had the heart of a guy who had died at the age of 18. His initials were T.L. and according to his relatives his favorite drink was cold beer.

the whole point here being that the cells do have memory and the heart is one of your three brains.

next lesson: DNA as an antenna, transmission and reception of information and holographic universe

And this

The Brain in the Heart

www.rcpsych.ac.uk...

Brain in the Gut! aka The Second Brain..

Think Twice: How the Gut's "Second Brain" Influences Mood and Well-Being

The emerging and surprising view of how the enteric nervous system in our bellies goes far beyond just processing the food we eat

www.scientificamerican.com...

We have not one but Three Brains then, along with a nervous system spanning the entire body, so there can no longer be any doubt about a mind/body connection, since the mind is in the rest of the body as much as it is in the head.

And this, while searching

I just learned something very interesting. I've come a long way from the time my senior year when I thought about the heart. I thought why do people say they make decisions with there hearts? That's dumb the heart is just a muscle that pumps blood throughout to body.

I have learned about Cell Memory since then and now I've learned about this.

Quote from: no_leaf_clover on September 21, 2009, 23:29:13
Little-known fact: your heart has neurons in it, too! But they are wired differently than in your brain. But they are there, nonetheless. There are also neurons in your gut and gray matter all down your spine.

A Native American once told Carl Jung that white men all suffered from a form of psychosis, because we only think with our heads, and flit about all over the countryside trying to prove something to ourselves, rather than thinking with our hearts. Thinking with your heart (and even your gut, when it "speaks"!) is powerful stuff.

edit on 24-4-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I've seen the effects myself. I was once happy with myself, and now I'm slowly being consumed by evil and the most hatred thoughts one can imagine. I've gotten to the point, where I no longer feel any remorse or empathy towards anyone or anything, including my own self. And yes, I'm seeking help for my situation.

Why do you hate?

Hate inflicts pain on yourself not others... Your heart does not hate... it will ache when you express such negative emotions...

Forgive, and forget... don't hold on to any form of hatred my friend...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I've seen the effects myself. I was once happy with myself, and now I'm slowly being consumed by evil and the most hatred thoughts one can imagine. I've gotten to the point, where I no longer feel any remorse or empathy towards anyone or anything, including my own self. And yes, I'm seeking help for my situation.

Why do you hate?

Hate inflicts pain on yourself not others... Your heart does not hate... it will ache when you express such negative emotions...

Forgive, and forget... don't hold on to any form of hatred my friend...

It has nothing to do with hate, forgive, or forget. It's about wanting control over my own life to be able to do the things I want, and be the person I'm meant to be by heart. I know within my heart, what I'm capable of and what I want to be and do with my life. What's life, if you cannot live your dreams? Cannot maintain friendly or romantic relationships, and most important of all; not being able to control your own fate and I'm not willing to settle for anything less than what I deserve.

I'm hearing impaired, competely deaf in my right with 80% loss in the other and I wear a hearingaid to help me hear what little I can. To give you an idea; according to my audiologiest, I can hear 75% of spoken words in a 1 on 1 conversation in a quiet room. 40% of spoken words in groups of more than 3 people and even worse if it's in a noisy enviorment. I have a sixth sense that been gradually growing and growing, giving me knowledge that I don't even want and now I cannot live in bliss as I used to before. I see people for who they really are and reality for the illusion it really is. As much as I would LOVE to be out there and socialize with people, I just simply cannot force myself to do it due to anxiety and fear that I would snap if someone made a smirk everytime I made a mistake but most importantly of all; I don't want friends that accept me through pity because that is not something I want and I rather make friends with my enemies because of this and this how I really know what the saying "Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer" REALLY means. People think they know excatly what it means but I know for a fact most don't.

I'm 23 years old and believe me, I love myself but not with the way I am and how my life is due to the fact that I have no control over my life. Out in the real world, it's like I'm being guided, going with the flow and making many stupid mistakes and hearing people laugh behind my back and even talk about me to make themselves feel better. Yes, I've heard it all and yet this is the very reason why evil is consuming me and I've already gotten to the point where I'm consumed by it. I've turned into a sociopath and pshycopath. I'm of the thoughts that go through my mind and what I'm capable of when it comes to empathy and remorse.

I enjoy movies and some T.v shows because through subtitles, I'm never lost and it's actually sad that during those hours I'm actually happy. If I'm not willing to watch a favourite movie that I havn't even seen yet, or a movie I'm interested in due to the fact I have to wait for subtitles; what does that say to you when it comes to me and being around people? I don't want to be around people, not because I hate people but rather because more often then not; I don't have a single clue what the group is talking about and often get lost and feel left out, or even made fun of because I didn't hear something right.

The only difference between me and normal people that have no disibility at all, that hate their lives, or they arn't happy with themselves is they take everything for granted while I don't. When people take things for granted, they expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.

I'll stop there because I've said enough. Now that you have my background, maybe you'll understand brother.
edit on 24-4-2012 by TheProphetMark because: Missed something

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Is there no hearing aid capable of allowing you to hear more fully?

But you're not missing out on all that much, truth be told, as most people are walking around completely oblivious to anything of any real and lasting substance.

They don't even know what they're really talking about, since it's mostly just a glod of grievences, or contrivances.

Better silence than inauthenticity!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

TextI was once happy with myself, and now I'm slowly being consumed by evil and the most hatred thoughts one can imagine. I've gotten to the point, where I no longer feel any remorse or empathy towards anyone or anything, including my own self. And yes, I'm seeking help for my situation. I hope you guys enjoy this information.

I remember when I first noticed that the dark side was consuming me...and I really didn’t care...and still don’t. I have developed something called the 'Evil Eye'...and in the last 30 years, I have evolved it to something more dangerous than any thing imaginable.

Secret for you.

When you see the names that people give themselves on the web, it means something ,it means something that is deep in the users heart on who he/she and how they define themselves.

Lastprophet527
Prophet Mark

To call your self a prophet is very big and it runs deep.

It runs as deep as hell and heaven and they will come after you and will try every thing to turn you to the dark side.

I have gone as deep in the rabbits hole as any human on this earth im what you call a top free agent of life. Hell is trying to control me and god is trying for that not to happen.

to be continued,they are here,got ta go.see youat 10est

Please ! dont be consumed by the dark side,it is not pretty at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Is there no hearing aid capable of allowing you to hear more fully?

But you're not missing out on all that much, truth be told, as most people are walking around completely oblivious to anything of any real and lasting substance.

They don't even know what they're really talking about, since it's mostly just a glod of grievences, or contrivances.

Better silence than inauthenticity!

I'm not missing out much? Right, actually I am.
As for the people walking around completely oblivious to anything of any real lasting substance is not my fault that they choose to live that way. They CAN do better but it's only up to them to make that choice.

Blind people have it worse than I do. And I know that, at least I achknowledge the fact that there ARE other people that have it worse than I do. Nobody deserves to live like this and it's quite shameful how the Goverment of USA sends Isreal 300 million dollars to build what? Bunkers or rockets to protect them, when infact that money could go towards to curing the blind, the deaf, and regrowing someones arm or legs they have lost in an accindent?!?! This pisses me off, like nothing elese in this world. And it's not just the 300 million dollars, I'm sure there are trillions of dollars getting spend on usless # such as MILITARY crap to blow people up in the world instead of helping them.

Like seriously. God, I hate this world and I wouldn't even give a damn if Judgement day came upon us all and wiped us all out because we as humans truly don't deserve this planet because look at what we are doing to it. We're not helping people but destorying them out of selfishness and greed and it's always the people who who has the power and money that gets to control the most of this world and it's pathetic. I believe in God, yet I hate at the same time for the crap I've been through in live, the failed relationships I went through, the lonliness, the darkness I felt and believe me I beg God sometimes yet he never answers me. So he either forgives me or he don't because hell, is the last thing I'm worried about and it doesn't scare me one bit. I'm sure there are people that deserve to live on this planet, and I hope they don't mistaken the fact when I said wipe this planet out, I really meant wipe the whole planet out including them, no. I'd never wish anything bad upon the good.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I knew when people choose a username over the internet it's usually runs deep to who they are. Usually, but not always. It's usually only most people with OCD that does this sort of thing imo.

Can't say I won't let evil consume me because I honestly don't know what's going to happen in the future if you really want to know. It's up to God to make that choice for me. I'm basically a walking time bomb that's just waiting to go off at the right moment.

I hope you find your way out of the rabbit hole though, really. I'm still a little skeptic about you being able to jump through relams, being able to see the past and future though. Call me skeptic, but I'm not the gulliable person anymore like I used to be. Not since I woke up.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
reply to post by LastProphet527

I knew when people choose a username over the internet it's usually runs deep to who they are. Usually, but not always. It's usually only most people with OCD that does this sort of thing imo.

Can't say I won't let evil consume me because I honestly don't know what's going to happen in the future if you really want to know. It's up to God to make that choice for me. I'm basically a walking time bomb that's just waiting to go off at the right moment.

I hope you find your way out of the rabbit hole though, really. I'm still a little skeptic about you being able to jump through relams, being able to see the past and future though. Call me skeptic, but I'm not the gulliable person anymore like I used to be. Not since I woke up.

You will understand why im talking about 2012 if you remember

2012 will be the day in which the pyramids battery will run out. In addition, when that happens something very special will happen to all humans. We have all been waiting for this day. The frequencies will no longer hold what and who, we really are.

That’s right ,the first giant wireless frequencies solar panel mind control buster will no longer have the power to control the humans has it has done for ages.

After 2012 dec 21st it will be alot of happy days after that,so nothing to fear

This is what the people across the world are hearing when it comes to the sound, they are hearing them selves finally being released from the frequency that humans once had.

Do not let the dark side consume who and what your purpose is. They jump in and out the people to bring hardship and turmoil to the most nicest and sweetest people god has ever made in this world, don’t let them win, don’t let them claim victory on your precious soul and laugh at what they have done, through trickery-through other people as the weak hearted they love. Your bigger then that, I feel and I believe that you will come through.

Forget the realm jumping forget the other stuff we talk about, this here is some human-to-human real talk!

The one thing I have is faith and Hope and a very pure heart, and I’m one human that will never lose hope or faith in you and what you can achieve, and the ditch and sewers that you can absolutely find your way out of.

You see prophet, FYI.

Loll, Every thing I talk about is for the year 3111.it will be the day in which they will find the remains of data from this site, and that is when every thing will become known. I would never expect the humans of today to understand…it’s what we prophets do; we set the course for the future ,and in some cases ,create destruction.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It seems to me the only person stopping you from being who you want to be is you...

I realize your situation is probably very frustrating...

but let me ask... Why do you care what others say about you?

IF you're so called friends are only hanging around you out of pitty.... are they really your friends?

Yes, I've heard it all and yet this is the very reason why evil is consuming me and I've already gotten to the point where I'm consumed by it. I've turned into a sociopath and pshycopath. I'm of the thoughts that go through my mind and what I'm capable of when it comes to empathy and remorse.

Which brings me back to my original question... why hate? Do you believe your hate is harming anyone but yourself?

Does it make you feel better when you hate?

I don't want to be around people, not because I hate people but rather because more often then not; I don't have a single clue what the group is talking about and often get lost and feel left out, or even made fun of because I didn't hear something right.

Perhaps you're hanging around the wrong people... Friends make fun of you... my friends make fun of me... usually though its all in good fun... i make fun of people i like... but im a guy... i'll smash my friends when they piss me off... and they'll do it back... but again, if they're making fun of you because of a disability... are they really your friends?

Do you know sign language? Perhaps you might find some people with the same disability...

The only difference between me and normal people that have no disibility at all, that hate their lives, or they arn't happy with themselves is they take everything for granted while I don't. When people take things for granted, they expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.

I'll stop there because I've said enough. Now that you have my background, maybe you'll understand brother.

Well my friend... You are the only one stopping yourself... Fight through your issues... thats the only way they will be resolved... And don't worry about what others think of you... the only opinion that truely matters is your own... People will always stand in your way in life... but you can't let that obstacle be your undoing...

Face your fears...

Be love... and the world will follow suit....

You have to be the change you want to see...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I don't care about what others say about me. At least, not anymore.

Which brings me back to my original question... why hate? Do you believe your hate is harming anyone but yourself?

Does it make you feel better when you hate?

Yes, I believe my hate can harm others and in some cases, I suppose it could also harm me as well. Does hate make me feel better? To be honest, YES. the opposite hate is love. I cannot get hurt when I'm full of hate but with love, I can. Believe me, I've been hurt many times and for some reason, I see more clearly with hate then I do love. So yes, to answer your question; hate makes me feel a hell a lot better then love ever has.

Do you know sign language? Perhaps you might find some people with the same disability...

Yes. I know some sign language, but not a lot. Only two percent of the population is either deaf or hard of hearing. Making it that much harder to find a group of friends to fit in with.

One thing you are right about, is I'm the only one stopping myself and there is a reason for that. Did I mention, I was a sociopath and a pshycopath? Just think for a minute, what excatly makes serial killers tick? Believe me, I've had thoughts that you cannot even imagine. I started reading up about serial killers, and when I read these classifications on them; I actually UNDERSTAND them and how they think. I admit most need help, only problem is they don't ask for help in order to make their life better. But my life, is perfect on the other hand. Apart from, being able to live the life I want to live and be what I want to be, and even be with the woman of my dreams who at one point actually liked me but I didn't do anything about it out of fear I'd get a broken heart because her and I were both different. She was popular and always hanged around with many people, and that's something I'd never would have provided for her and I wasn't going to even try to keep her away from that life. It's her illusion, and bliss and that's something I would never destory for her.

And you think you understand, but you really don't, no matter how hard you try. There's many different aspects to it and how these so called disabilities can actually effect a persons life.

But I'm glad you wrote what you did; and I will try my best to push myself forward. Ever since I've been in this mind state, I never actually tried to live my life yet and I'm waiting until my anxiety/anti-depression medication kicks in because I don't want to tick. I'm afraid of my self, and what I'm capable of because I know deep down inside, past all the hate that consumes me; I'm not a bad person at all. I want nothing more then anything in this world to give love, and show compassion towards people without getting hurt and I definitly will not show it towards others because most people think I'm just being "Extra nice" to make up for the fact that I'm hearing imapaired when that's not even the case.

I suppose I'm not a jerk or an asshole because I never been exposed to much while growing up; not hearing the bad things in life while growing up and this is why I believe everyone is born GOOD and somewhere along the lines, depending on what they go through their life is what really decides their outcome in life and their personality.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I don't care about what others say about me. At least, not anymore.

That is a step in the right direction....

Yes, I believe my hate can harm others and in some cases, I suppose it could also harm me as well.

your hatred does not harm others.... it affects them innitially once this hate is realized but afterwords they are indifferent towards it... its a natural human reaction to dismiss negative vibes.

So the hate you have ONLY hurts you... not them...

Does hate make me feel better? To be honest, YES. the opposite hate is love. I cannot get hurt when I'm full of hate but with love, I can. Believe me, I've been hurt many times and for some reason, I see more clearly with hate then I do love. So yes, to answer your question; hate makes me feel a hell a lot better then love ever has.

I believe you're confusing love with lust my friend...

Love is selflessness.... Lust is wanting and therefore selfish

Hate only makes you feel better because you believe this hate is inflicting harm on other people... unfortunatly you're wrong... Forgive those you hate... not for them but for yourself...

One thing you are right about, is I'm the only one stopping myself and there is a reason for that. Did I mention, I was a sociopath and a pshycopath? Just think for a minute, what excatly makes serial killers tick?

You're simply labeling yourself with unnecessary terms....

There is little difference between those you call psychopathic... and your regular every day person... Lack of understanding of life in general... its a common issue.

But my life, is perfect on the other hand. Apart from, being able to live the life I want to live and be what I want to be, and even be with the woman of my dreams who at one point actually liked me but I didn't do anything about it out of fear I'd get a broken heart because her and I were both different. She was popular and always hanged around with many people, and that's something I'd never would have provided for her and I wasn't going to even try to keep her away from that life. It's her illusion, and bliss and that's something I would never destory for her.

This is fear talking my friend... fear is the basis of deception... Only you hold yourself back from achieving what you dream of... remove said fear and the world is your oyster...

your fear of hurting her kept you from being with her... In reality you don't know how things would have went if you just went with whatever happens... If she liked you as you say... she wouldn't let anything stand in her way.

And you think you understand, but you really don't, no matter how hard you try. There's many different aspects to it and how these so called disabilities can actually effect a persons life.

I can only imagine... but i can empathize with you...

But I'm glad you wrote what you did; and I will try my best to push myself forward. Ever since I've been in this mind state, I never actually tried to live my life yet and I'm waiting until my anxiety/anti-depression medication kicks in because I don't want to tick.

That could be an issue.... you don't need medication... you need to find yourself... without the meds.

I'm afraid of my self, and what I'm capable of because I know deep down inside, past all the hate that consumes me; I'm not a bad person at all. I want nothing more then anything in this world to give love, and show compassion towards people without getting hurt and I definitly will not show it towards others because most people think I'm just being "Extra nice" to make up for the fact that I'm hearing imapaired when that's not even the case.

I see your fears... and i tell you... get rid of them.... Lose em...

Fear is an anchor... you need to break the chain before you can float....

I suppose I'm not a jerk or an asshole because I never been exposed to much while growing up; not hearing the bad things in life while growing up and this is why I believe everyone is born GOOD and somewhere along the lines, depending on what they go through their life is what really decides their outcome in life and their personality.

exactly... and you are no different then the rest of us, regardless of whatever "disability" you might have...

Have you tried meditation? It can help many things and even cure things such as anxiety...

Do me a personal favor.... read this... it might help....

Who am I...

And if you have questions about anything, i am always happy to help if i can

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The heart is capable of beating despite brain death. That's impressive enough.

top topics

join