It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Summons UFO's and MSM Records it on Video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This has been discussed on ATS years ago, but with the advent of more people on ATS saying they can summon UFO's, I thought it would be interesting to discuss this topic further.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The news station picked the day, time, location, so the individual that made the claims would have a difficult time perpetrating a hoax.

I'm still not sure what to make of this video years later, because aside for the religious drivel attached to the story line, it is very interesting, especially since it was recorded by MSM and broadcast on channel 13 action news, Las Vegas, Nevada.

The footage speaks volumes.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Oh dear.................................here we go

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
WOW! I had never seen this before! That is pretty incredible. Was there really a UFO that came down low the following week like the man had said there would be?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
On youtube it looks like a yellow balloon floating around with some jerky camera movement.. was it? no clue.. but I tend to lean towards the most obvious ..

Also, his prediction about many more coming and one popping up in Vegas.. well.. we know his prophecy failed.

For all we know, someone launched a balloon while the news anchor was prepping for the shot and the prophet just pointed it out.. all in all I'm not impressed, but it takes a lot to impress me.

"I wish I was like you. Easily amused."
edit on 4/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Starting the disclosure or what .....Weird

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hahaha777
Starting the disclosure or what .....Weird

no, the video isn't recent ... it's been on ATS numerous times

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This has been posted before, but it was around five years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also have seen a video of this guy (Prophet Yahweh) screaming into a camera about how much he hates one of his competitors, so he's not as nice as he makes out to be.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
For all we know, someone launched a balloon while the news anchor was prepping for the shot and the prophet just pointed it out.. all in all I'm not impressed, but it takes a lot to impress me.

I would tend to agree with your comment typically, but if someone did launch a hot air, or helium balloon it would get smaller, not larger. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The station told him where they were filming. He had a person release Mylar ballons over a mile away and filmed them.

MANY threads on this.

edit on 23-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

This is a hoax ufo report.....Its a joke

edit on 23-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's a balloon. It has been discussed multiple times, the search function enjoys being utilized.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I would tend to agree with your comment typically, but if someone did launch a hot air, or helium balloon it would get smaller, not larger. Wouldn't you agree?

There are too many variables to safely say that.. but even still, the camera man zooms in more than once so we don't even know what the zoom level is all the time.. that makes it impossible to guess the size.. and the fact it's round and without a frame of reference, it only complicates it more.. we only know it's size relative to itself as it changes distance.

I'm still pretty convinced it's a balloon and nothing more.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I say it's real where's an update on this guy?

Do he go with the aliens or is he still here?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow! Awesome find! That is really amazing. I wonder how he did that. Perhaps they understand that we are meditating? Maybe people who hear voices aren't crazy?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Also wouldn't they of seen them going up from the ground?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

Also wouldn't they of seen them going up from the ground?

Did you not read the comments regarding this being debunked?

It's been debunked for years.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You want to laugh this guy off, but you can't just dismiss him and what he supposedly summoned.
Interesting to say the least. These orbs are really creeping me out. I saw one just like that couple summers ago. It flew right over me and about 10 witnesses sitting on a patio. Covered the whole span of one horizon to the other in about a minute.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
You want to laugh this guy off, but you can't just dismiss him and what he supposedly summoned.
Interesting to say the least. These orbs are really creeping me out. I saw one just like that couple summers ago. It flew right over me and about 10 witnesses sitting on a patio. Covered the whole span of one horizon to the other in about a minute.

I would have dismissed this story also, but I have also seen the orbs and they were not Mylar balloons, since they moved exactly like you described.

I watched the orb while I was outside, at first I thought it was a distant plane's lights, but when it darted horizontally across the sky I wasn't sure what to make of it.

And for the record I didn't summon it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm confused...I see a lot of people claiming this as a hoax and are so sure that it is a hoax, but I cannot find any sources or anything saying that it was a hoax. Can anybody supply me with a link saying that this is a hoax before I run out into my backyard and try to summon a UFO?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Didnt Stevie Greer had been summoning aliens with laser pointer on his 2000$ trips?
I cried for Disclosure Movement when I saw this on video, all those honest veterans made a fools for a guy who appearently got really bored with his physician work and wanted some excitement from life.

Whats going on with Disclosure these days anyway?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join