It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Stock Market Closed Indefinitely

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
They took a one hour break is all....................because of the big board screwing up.......
nothing earth shaking....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

I guess we'll know more tomorrow ~ which I suppose is only hours away over there. A technicality could mean just about anything.

I tend not to trust MSM further than I could throw the whole gaggle of 'em, but I don't imagine they'd try to pull off something this major unless there was some truth behind it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Do you have some inside info? Spill it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Seems like the crisis is speeding up.

Spanish banks need urgent help to avert crisis - Sweden's Borg

Who will bailout those banks? Without the french and dutch, Germany will probably decide to leave the Euro and it will be just a matter of days now until the complete financial collapse. I guess it's a good time to prepare now, buy some groceries, water and fill your tanks! But don't be afraid, my view is that the timing is great for this to happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So was this just a mechanical malfunction of the board, or was this in fact due to a pending economic crisis? Or was it simply a hoax? I cannot find anything on this.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

Looks normal to me.
Russian Stock Market

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
reply to post by Amaeus

Looks normal to me.
Russian Stock Market

That's good. Straight to the source.

The Russian market isn't closed. You'd see the Nikkei do some really bizarre things if it were.

On a side note though, the op might want to take that original link out of his op before people here start getting pissed off. Bad things can happen to your computer if you go in there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join