It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many people think they are paying attention, I will prove to you that this is not the case:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalFire

disagreement is normal and healthy...no problem here.

i suspect we've been getting jumped around for years now...i still think we were jumped from one place to another on that day 4/22/2001 and the video illustrates it, but I look at many videos...maybe one day i'll find another showing something similar.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Would you please go back to the comment about "theta assassin"? I am new on this thread, and that term is unfamiliar to me.....I would appreciate more elaboration please. Reality shifts happen all the time, mine has been shifted a few times......including being "triggered" by a video of a concert filmed at Albert Hall 10-10-2001.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by miniatus

is it something you would do if you were managing the audio?

would you, for 30 seconds, at the very climax of a bout, switch from the announcers that had been calling the fight from the opening bell for no apparent reason, only to shift back to them?

maybe he dropped his mic??? Audio issue? Technical issue? Foreman showed up maybe announcer 1 went to greet him... there are plenty of logical explanations

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

lots of reasons...anything but what it was, huh?

i got it, i understand clearly what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I think you're way off here. George Foreman, Larry Merchant and Jim Lampley do the commentary for HBO Boxing productions. You first heard George give color commentary on the boxers. You then heard Jim Lampley make the call. He continued to do so after the knockdown. His voice was elevated to be heard above the crowd. Then Larry Merchant chimes in from ringside with more color commentary. I'm not sure where you were going with this, but it's pretty simple and innocent as that.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Took me a loooong time. But now i know EXACTLY what you mean now. Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think I may be able to add to this topic but from a different perspective or field of view...

The media does not tell the truth, things are reported to make a situation look a certain way, manipulated, it's called propaganda, psychological warfare and neuro linguistic programming. take the following examples...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Into the Buzzsaw
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 award-winning journalists expose major mass media cover-ups.

Jane Akre (Fox News) - Fox fired Akre for doing an honest report on hormones in milk.

Dan Rather (CBS, Multiple Emmy Awards) - "What's going on is a belief that you can manipulate communicable trust between the leadership and the led".

Monika Jensen-Stevenson (Emmy-winning producer for 60 minutes) - "Robert R. Garwood – 14 years a prisoner of the Vietnamese – was found guilty in the longest court-martial in US history. At the end of the court-martial, there seemed no question that Garwood was a monstrous traitor. Several years later in 1985, Garwood was speaking publicly about something that had never made the news during his court-martial".

Kristina Borjesson (CBS, Emmy award winner). "Pierre Salinger announced to the world on Nov. 8, 1996, that he'd received documents proving that a US Navy missile had accidentally downed [TWA flight 800]. That same day, FBI's Jim Kallstrom called a press conference. A man raised his hand and asked why the Navy was involved in the recovery and investigation while a possible suspect. "Remove him!" [Kallstrom] yelled. Two men leapt over to the questioner and grabbed him by the arms. There was a momentary chill in the air after the guy had been dragged out of the room. Kallstrom and entourage acted as if nothing had happened. Kallstrom was later hired by CBS".

Greg Palast (BBC). "In the months leading up to the November [2000] balloting, Gov. Jeb Bush ordered elections supervisors to purge 58,000 voters on the grounds they were felons not entitled to vote. As it turns out, only a handful of these voters were felons".

Michael Levine (25-year veteran of DEA), "writer for New York Times, Los Angeles Times, USA Today. The Chang Mai "factory" that the CIA prevented me from destroying was the source of massive amounts of heroin being smuggled into the US in the bodies and body bags of GIs killed in Vietnam".

John Kelly (Author, ABC producer) "ABC hired me to help produce a story about an investment firm that was heavily involved with the CIA. Part of the ABC report charged that the CIA had plotted to assassinate an American, Ron Rewald, the president of the investment firm".

Robert McChesney (500 radio & TV appearances) "There has been a striking consolidation of the media from hundreds of firms to an industry dominated by less than ten enormous transnational conglomerates. The largest ten media firms own all US TV networks, most TV stations, all major film studios, all major music companies, nearly all cable TV channels, much of the book and magazine publishing industry, and much, much more".

Source:

www.wanttoknow.info...

President Hugo Rafael Chávez Frías

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

9/11 And The BBC Conspiracy

edit on 24-8-2012 by jond0e because: Fix formatting

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
War, Media, and Propaganda: A Global Perspective

"The first casualty when war comes is truth" (Kamalipour & Snow, 2004).

"The first thing you need to understand in covering politics is that all governments lie"(Kamalipour & Snow, 2004).

Source:

Yahya R. Kamalipour & grmmmph! Snow (2004).War, Media, and Propaganda: A Global Perspective.
Rowman & Littlefield. Location Unknown.
books.google.co.uk...=onepage& q=media%20propaganda&f=false
Accessed 12/08/2012

edit on 24-8-2012 by jond0e because: Fix formatting

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join