It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Duff (veterans today) Dropping BOMBS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You gotta read the whole thing, It's not all about aliens, but here's an excerpt:

t is no secret to most of you that “bad space guys” have been visiting earth. In fact, the only crazy part is the number of films that try to depict off world or interdimensional civilizations as having any human characteristics at all.

Any “advanced civilization” could be millions of years beyond us, questions continually brought up for fans of “Dr. Who,” the British science fiction series that runs decade after decade as a demented “Scooby Doo” type show with cardboard scenery.

The “dark side” is that all this exists. The dark side is that America, seen as the representative world power, primarily at least, has decades of interaction with alien species, multiple alien species, and has “bought time” as it were through denial and through agreements that allow the seizure of humans for something far worse than the “anal probe.”

Here's the link:www.veteranstoday.com...

Good read

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
You gotta read the whole thing, It's not all about aliens, but here's an excerpt:

t is no secret to most of you that “bad space guys” have been visiting earth.

I see no reason to read Duff much less this particular garbage since it begins with a ludicrous statement that I do not for one moment agree.

Thanks though.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A comment on Duff:

Should this guy be in the laughing academy happily drooling to himself with a thorazine drip? Wow, this gives a new level to the term “drooling moron.” Just wow.

Source

It's all a major secret that they will kill to cover but he majorly talks about it in a big way....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

t is no secret to most of you that “bad space guys” have been visiting earth.

I see no reason to read Duff much less this particular garbage since it begins with a ludicrous statement that I do not for one moment agree.

Thanks though.

This is no crazier than other stuff I see on ATS. Notice the distinct lack of "reptiles" in his post.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Obviously, Duff has gone over the edge. This seems a self-destructive act. I can't image what he hoped to gain from this tirade that spans every conspiracy and then some. I must assume that he finally could not contain himself and had to vent all in one piece.

I can give him some benefit of a doubt by noting that much of the conspiracies that he touches on in this piece are probably true to some extent. Certainly, his near-telling comments about UFO secrecy and our triangles comes close. When you learn too much of one topic it can be unsettling. Learn too much of one dark act after another being pulled on you, your country and/or the world, and frustration and hopelessness can be the result in a personal rage. That is what we have here. I hope he can recover some poise and continue his work.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

top topics

join