It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does the Government Think We're Idiots?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Doalrite

....like parents that let their kids walk all over them and don't spank them or hold them accountable for their actions those children grow up with no respect and cannot be controlled and wind up in jail or worse, the government is our child...

My parents spanked me, held me accountable and tried to instill respect but I still grew up with no respect for them. "Cannot be controlled", is that really a bad thing?

Yes it is when a child or a government doesn't have the discipline to keep their desires and actions seperate, maybe your parents beat you with no remorse and you just cant' understand why a parent would spank a kid.

I have 5 kids and yes they sometimes get spanked and it is the fact they know that I will spank them if they cross the line, they have respect because they know i love them and treat them well and I don't beat them. I warn and explain and do everything I can not to spank them

My kids are well behaved and AB students that will go to college if they wish on a scholar ship they earned themselves, they know that life isn't fair and they deal with it.

Yes it important to have respect and discipline... you don't just wake up knowing kungfu and able to kill a man with your hands.. you train for years and by the time you learn how you learn how to control yourself.

Anyone who thinks different doesn't think

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think it's because they run the schools and information outlets so they actually KNOW we're idiots. And we don't ever give cause to make them wonder if they misjudged. Anyone who doesn't accept the fact that they have been conditioned from birth to be an idiot is doomed to remain being one.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
they believe it because we are, we are what we eat and information is brain food.. the government can look at stats and see most people watch crap.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join