It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

The Illuminati is a natural consequence and phenomenon of our monetary system. It cannot help but exist, whether we want it to or not. That is why it is unstoppable.

Who controls the Illuminati?
Collectively, we do. Directly and through our governments. They are in plain sight at the top of our socio economic demographic pyramid.

The Illuminati is a known group of people or corporations whom we allow to operate. It has been manipulating and controlling society for many years with Government and societal approval and collusion. Let me be clear. The Illuminati exist because we all allow them to. We allow ourselves to be led and manipulated to their ends. All of us including you support them every time you take a job or buy a product. We contribute to their coffers and agenda daily while at the same time, they cannot help but contribute to our welfare. This is of course a minimal contribution on their part. This being the only drawback to the present system.

Should the Illuminati be stopped?
No. If they ever did disappear, we would invent a new Illuminati.

Why not stop them?
Because society would go to chaos and our socio economic demographic pyramid would collapse. This collapse would only be for a short time. It would soon resume its natural and uncontrolled shape.

Should the Illuminati be given more power?
Yes. They could stabilize our common and bring a higher long term profit and wealth for all.

Will we give them more power?
No. People fear what is already there and fear their own power to rule and control the economy. We are cowards and fear that we lack the wisdom and thus allow chaos to run our economy.

If you are wise, you will know that you can know who the Illuminati are and you will also know that you are helping them exist.

Are you aware of this?

Their secret identities are in plain sight to the wise. If you do not know them yet or how you are helping them exist, let’s chat.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They seem kinda dead to me...

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

Link

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

He used the word in a somewhat colloquial format.

Similar to "the man", or "tptb", "the cabal", etc.

Linguistic Idioms

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

You are correct that "those in power" politically and economically are vulnerable and the "masses" could exert control over them if they could organize around various types of education oriented strategies.

Voting with money $$$. Essentially people have to educate themselves about where they spend their money. They must choose to stop spending money on products that are supporting corruption, pollution, quasi-slavery, etc.

And then they must focus what they do spend on products that represent business paradigms that are more in line with their political and socio-economic interests.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

A few ideas here. First of all, aren't there two strands intermingled within these suggestions that ought to be teased apart; one, the complex social and economic dynamic that shifts all the time with the movements of "natural" events along with all our butterfly wings, so to speak, and the other, an organised strategic group attempting to control how this dynamic plays out?

Secondly, why shouldn't the "illuminati" be stopped if enough people set up an alternative dynamic to the one that they are (admittedly relentlessly) pushing? I agree that whatever the powers that be, there is always corruption etc., also would concede that, as is implied by what you say, whatever control system develops in the world it is likely to be more global than any previous ones. Also I don't underestimate how hard it is to change things, even on a local level never mind anything wider. However they are bound to be as fallible as the rest of us.

Thirdly, are you suggesting that the population are deliberately colluding with the "illuminati"? Surely many people would not be aware of any links there might be between these people's strategies and their own actions? For example, how many people realise that Goldman Sachs have just bought Edinburgh Airport, when they have used another name to do it and the journalists have either not made the connection or have just not presented it? Some or all of the players directly in the deal are likely to know, but what could anyone else have done about it? The UK regulators have made another multinational sell it, the Spanish one, because they already own Glasgow, but all that has happened is that it has fallen into the hands of an even bigger one. These are the kinds of things that are going on every day, all over the place.

Fourthly, I am interested in your statement that you know who they are. Who are they? The information that's out there only seems to identify up to the bit of the pyramid before you get to the restaurant at the top of the tower, so to speak.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
sooooo

anyone at the top of a corporate of gov't org chart is illuminati ?

got it

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by boncho

Linguistic Idioms

I am very familiar with linguistics. Perhaps we can work on context. If we believe anyone in a position of power is "illuminati" should we just not have any positions of influence at all?

How about a world where men throw spears at animals and women pick berrries? Ahh.. sounds good. And safe from those pesky powers that be.

Ah wait! Almost forgot. My Mother and Father used to manipulate me with fear tactics and white lies. Perhaps they are "illuminati" ??!!

By god, we should just wipe out the entire human race to rid us of its evil. I will get started on that right away...

-Save me the loose definitions and misunderstandings.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You are correct that "those in power" politically and economically are vulnerable and the "masses" could exert control over them if they could organize around various types of education oriented strategies.

Voting with money $$$. Essentially people have to educate themselves about where they spend their money. They must choose to stop spending money on products that are supporting corruption, pollution, quasi-slavery, etc.

And then they must focus what they do spend on products that represent business paradigms that are more in line with their political and socio-economic interests.

I agree.
That organization is supposed to be done by Governments yet they do not because they are part of the economic power and the last thing they want to do is educate the public.

Regards
DL
edit on 26-4-2012 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony2

A few ideas here. First of all, aren't there two strands intermingled within these suggestions that ought to be teased apart; one, the complex social and economic dynamic that shifts all the time with the movements of "natural" events along with all our butterfly wings, so to speak, and the other, an organised strategic group attempting to control how this dynamic plays out?

Secondly, why shouldn't the "illuminati" be stopped if enough people set up an alternative dynamic to the one that they are (admittedly relentlessly) pushing? I agree that whatever the powers that be, there is always corruption etc., also would concede that, as is implied by what you say, whatever control system develops in the world it is likely to be more global than any previous ones. Also I don't underestimate how hard it is to change things, even on a local level never mind anything wider. However they are bound to be as fallible as the rest of us.

Thirdly, are you suggesting that the population are deliberately colluding with the "illuminati"? Surely many people would not be aware of any links there might be between these people's strategies and their own actions? For example, how many people realise that Goldman Sachs have just bought Edinburgh Airport, when they have used another name to do it and the journalists have either not made the connection or have just not presented it? Some or all of the players directly in the deal are likely to know, but what could anyone else have done about it? The UK regulators have made another multinational sell it, the Spanish one, because they already own Glasgow, but all that has happened is that it has fallen into the hands of an even bigger one. These are the kinds of things that are going on every day, all over the place.

Fourthly, I am interested in your statement that you know who they are. Who are they? The information that's out there only seems to identify up to the bit of the pyramid before you get to the restaurant at the top of the tower, so to speak.

You seem to want to control or force our socio economic demographic pyramid into a given shape.
I agree that we should. This would stabilize our economy and eliminate weakness at given levels. If we did, we would all prosper and the only drawback would be a slight reduction in the spread between the rich and poor that has been growing in the last few years. Knowing that a stable economy is more profitable than an unstable one should cancell out any loses at the top over time.
A good thing I think.

Doing this should take care of your butterfly effect as well as put in place an organised strategic group attempting to control how the dynamic plays out.

I am pleased that you seem to have grasped what I was trying to say. Few have really gotten it so far.
Presentation is key and not my forte.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
sooooo

anyone at the top of a corporate of gov't org chart is illuminati ?

got it

Are you thinking that the world is run by those who do not have the wealth?

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

Linguistic Idioms

I am very familiar with linguistics. Perhaps we can work on context. If we believe anyone in a position of power is "illuminati" should we just not have any positions of influence at all?

How about a world where men throw spears at animals and women pick berrries? Ahh.. sounds good. And safe from those pesky powers that be.

Ah wait! Almost forgot. My Mother and Father used to manipulate me with fear tactics and white lies. Perhaps they are "illuminati" ??!!

By god, we should just wipe out the entire human race to rid us of its evil. I will get started on that right away...

-Save me the loose definitions and misunderstandings.

Au contraire.

If anything, we should praise the rich and give them more power but under democratic control and standards that suit the whole common and not just the top. Cooperation is what is required.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I amYou seem to want to control or force our socio economic demographic pyramid into a given shape.

You have reminded me that I tend to make assumptions. In fact the whole socio economic demographic scene is not currently a pyramid, only some of it. I wonder if the "illuminati" are thinking in the same box. It does seem clear that a complete version of this pyramid of control is where they would like to take us. I don't like the idea of us creating a completely global system of any kind, whether theirs or any other, because logically the only alternative to the pyramid is the circle. Neither looks comfortable to live with because of the regular failings of human nature. That is to say, any control grid gets corrupted (the pyramid) and any system where no control prevails is exploitative (the circle). Democracy doesn't work with either if they are global - I don't know if you've noticed that the pyramid people are currently making big efforts to undermine both democracy and the republicanism that exists in the US. There isn't much thinking about the circular version just now, probably because nobody is trying to produce it, but I think democracy would keep upsetting it and the end result would be huge social pressure never to move outside of a stifling consensus. Both systems would be awful for the vulnerable to live in, in particular.

I like the world to be rich in variety, unpredictability and freedom. That only fits with "global" anything if there is perfect goodness at the top of the pyramid or in the centre of the circle. We delude ourselves if we think we can achieve that.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Greatest I amYou seem to want to control or force our socio economic demographic pyramid into a given shape.

You have reminded me that I tend to make assumptions. In fact the whole socio economic demographic scene is not currently a pyramid, only some of it. I wonder if the "illuminati" are thinking in the same box. It does seem clear that a complete version of this pyramid of control is where they would like to take us. I don't like the idea of us creating a completely global system of any kind, whether theirs or any other, because logically the only alternative to the pyramid is the circle. Neither looks comfortable to live with because of the regular failings of human nature. That is to say, any control grid gets corrupted (the pyramid) and any system where no control prevails is exploitative (the circle). Democracy doesn't work with either if they are global - I don't know if you've noticed that the pyramid people are currently making big efforts to undermine both democracy and the republicanism that exists in the US. There isn't much thinking about the circular version just now, probably because nobody is trying to produce it, but I think democracy would keep upsetting it and the end result would be huge social pressure never to move outside of a stifling consensus. Both systems would be awful for the vulnerable to live in, in particular.

I like the world to be rich in variety, unpredictability and freedom. That only fits with "global" anything if there is perfect goodness at the top of the pyramid or in the centre of the circle. We delude ourselves if we think we can achieve that.

Your unpredictability and chaos are what is presently destabilizing the economy.

I have a hard time respecting much of what you wrote because you seem to think we live in something other than an oligarchy.

You do realize that that is what the world has been under for many years now. Right?

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Would somebody please tell me how I can join the Illuminati??

I'm serious. Those guys seem to have it all and I want a piece of that pie. How and where do I join up??

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra

I'm serious. Those guys seem to have it all and I want a piece of that pie. How and where do I join up??

Are you rich enough?

Regards
DL

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Your unpredictability and chaos are what is presently destabilizing the economy.

I have a hard time respecting much of what you wrote because you seem to think we live in something other than an oligarchy.

You do realize that that is what the world has been under for many years now. Right?

Regards
DL

I don't pretend to understand the economy entirely, but while some of it is to do with unpredictability, much of what is happening often seems to be the result of deliberate manipulation and distortion - I have been watching the Keiser Report, among other things to try to understand it, and they seem to think so. Why do you think that unpredictability is the only thing destabilizing it?

Yes, I agree in a way that the world has been under an oligarchy for many years, though I'm not sure we would agree on what that consists of. The point is, the oligarchy wants complete control and doesn't have anywhere near that at the moment.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra

It's an uncomfortable group (or rather, set of rival groups) that you wish to join. It doesn't look like one where money really buys you the kind of enjoyment of life that people hope for.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I don't pretend to understand the economy entirely, but while some of it is to do with unpredictability, much of what is happening often seems to be the result of deliberate manipulation and distortion - I have been watching the Keiser Report, among other things to try to understand it, and they seem to think so. Why do you think that unpredictability is the only thing destabilizing it?

Yes, I agree in a way that the world has been under an oligarchy for many years, though I'm not sure we would agree on what that consists of. The point is, the oligarchy wants complete control and doesn't have anywhere near that at the moment.

Some aspects of the economy is definitely manipulated by groups. Look at the G 8. Or is it G 20 now.
They can implement some direction but chaos rules when it comes to how other nations will react to whatever manipulation the G 20 try or the World Bank for that matter.

You are right that the oligarchs want control and do not have it in a direct and open way. They do have it in a hap hazard chaotic way. They are not organized but should be as a stabilized economy is to everyones benefit.

Regards
DL

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

To widen this beyond the economy to the theme of the original post, are we talking about the group following Agenda21? There could be a stable economy as a result of that, but some of the other results of it seem devastating to me. Do you agree with that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join