It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

43 and 1/2 minutes of political wisdom from Dr. Ron Paul...CNBC Interview

page: 1
23

log in

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ron Paul scores a political victory on CNBC today. He lets them know of all of his delegate victories and politely chastises them for not covering his campaign. Watch him school the MSM.






posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite
 


Just watched and was I going to post it but you already did.


Dude is cooler than a cucumber. Paul had questions left, right and center but he handles these with the ultimate class.

The other options, regardless of party, are horrendous.

History though repeats itself. Common sense transends party politics, or at least it shouldn't.

edit on 23-4-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ron paul is a sane man in an insane world, so everyone calls him crazy... but we are smarter than what the MSM likes to tell us we are.

Go Ron Paul, there is a very good chance that he will get more and more attention from the public because there is only Romney left and now all americans are sitting up going WTF?? Romney?? Really?? HELL NO!!!

Ron Paul is the only sane choice.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite
 


I'm in shock that MSM even let him on for 12 mins and they let him talk for almost a hour... unbelievable



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Awesome. Soft voice and philosophic demeanor.. who the hell sees that in candidates anymore?

Hes a candidate of substance and liberty.



Ron Paul 2012, onward good sir.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
reply to post by MsAphrodite
 


I'm in shock that MSM even let him on for 12 mins and they let him talk for almost a hour... unbelievable



I know, right?

Ron Paul 2012!!!



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Video was well worth watching. Dr. Paul shows his intelligence and sensitivity.

The sad part...... video has 301 views.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by masterofnone
 


A lot more than 301 people routinely watch cnbc and saw him speak live. While I did not hear all 43 minutes what I did hear made sense. I sometimes hear more real news on cnbc in two minutes than in an entire national news broadcast. I'm not surprised they had Ron Paul speak for a while.

Thanks for posting the video.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite
 


I wish his supporters would listen to him when he says he probably doesn't have a chance at winning.

He stated right there that he is staying in the race just because his supporters want him to and the money is still coming in.

When the man you are supporting admits he has little chance of winning...I don't understand how the supporters claim he is actually winning and will most likely win the nomination....I just don't get it.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There is no way in heck he'll win. None. Zip. Pheppffft! I admire his tenacity but that wont get him the nomination...or elected.

I do admire him, but its too late, not enough delgates...even if he swings with some. Time for supporters to start figuring out which one of the millionaires they want to be Prez next...or again.

Dont bother responding to me...it wont matter...figure out which of the 2 front runners youre throwing your support to.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
There is no way in heck he'll win. None. Zip. Pheppffft! I admire his tenacity but that wont get him the nomination...or elected.

I do admire him, but its too late, not enough delgates...even if he swings with some. Time for supporters to start figuring out which one of the millionaires they want to be Prez next...or again.

Dont bother responding to me...it wont matter...figure out which of the 2 front runners youre throwing your support to.


Is there some rule that I have to support romney or obama or I get the death penalty? You make it seem like there is. No Ron Paul supporter I know would ever support those two even if Paul was out of the race, so I don't know why you expect us to support Obomney.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


Because focusing on "winning" is the problem. It shouldn't be about "winning" in American Politics. It's about doing whats right and speaking the truth.

That is the reason Romney has "support". He has been portrayed as "the one who can beat" President Obama. People don't listen to what Romney says all they care about is if he can "beat Obama". The American public is full of morons that simply just care about winning rather then the message they are supporting.

American politics is no different the WWE or the NFL.
edit on 23-4-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterofnone
Video was well worth watching. Dr. Paul shows his intelligence and sensitivity.

The sad part...... video has 301 views.


4,340 now. Doesn't take long for the good Dr. to spread.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by MsAphrodite
 


I wish his supporters would listen to him when he says he probably doesn't have a chance at winning.

He stated right there that he is staying in the race just because his supporters want him to and the money is still coming in.

When the man you are supporting admits he has little chance of winning...I don't understand how the supporters claim he is actually winning and will most likely win the nomination....I just don't get it.



obviously you are a paid shill, I've search your history and you leave no intellectual coversation only hate and propaganda, sad really..

Its not just "ron paul" its his message and his message is clear for people that have more than no brain cells.

You like to post your spew to make people fired up.. well you realize that you are helping the ron paul campaign and I have even thought maybe you are a secret supporter just trying to show the ignorance of the non supporters..

I do expect you to respond yet I don't think it will be with anything that would move a conversation forward.

Ron Paul is correct and composed and if any other canidate had gotten the treatment that he has they would cry and whine and drop out.. Ron Paul is a fighter, a survivor.

If there was an ignore button on ATS i would use it on you because what you post is useless...

cool avatar though... but still you should be ashamed.. even a shill can think for theirself and with all the time you spend here posting your dribble you would think you would start to care about the truth instead of spouting out the propaganda of the establishment.

Maybe you have a seperate secret account that you use to fight the things you say with this account... how about that for a twisted conspiracy



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
There is no way in heck he'll win. None. Zip. Pheppffft! I admire his tenacity but that wont get him the nomination...or elected.

I do admire him, but its too late, not enough delgates...even if he swings with some. Time for supporters to start figuring out which one of the millionaires they want to be Prez next...or again.

Dont bother responding to me...it wont matter...figure out which of the 2 front runners youre throwing your support to.


Neither front runners, I'm not a dope or a sellout.. I will not trade my values to be on the winning team like the pathetic ill informed americans that do.

Ron Paul or bust.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


He also mentions the the GOP caucuses don't include the votes he would get from Democrats and Independents. This isn't a fair representation of what the popular vote would be.

Watch the whole thing if you haven't, the tone changes. Interesting interview.

reply to post by Doalrite
 


No one here is a paid shill or government informant.. This only takes away from the actual conversation and leads people to disagree with you out of pure spite.
edit on 24-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite
 


It will be bust. Im just being real. Ibe been voting since 1971. You have to CREAM the nomination hands down...and THEN? You still gotta win the election itself. And its just not gonna happen.

Even tho I admire Dr. Paul...it doesnt matter. He's just not gonna make it.

It may not be fair, or what we think the people want...but TPTB will get in who they want, the way they want...just as they always have.

The mistake is in thinking America wants him elected. Maybe. Its always been TPTB that gets in their 'golden boy".



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by Doalrite
 


It will be bust. Im just being real. Ibe been voting since 1971. You have to CREAM the nomination hands down...and THEN? You still gotta win the election itself. And its just not gonna happen.

Even tho I admire Dr. Paul...it doesnt matter. He's just not gonna make it.

It may not be fair, or what we think the people want...but TPTB will get in who they want, the way they want...just as they always have.

The mistake is in thinking America wants him elected. Maybe. Its always been TPTB that gets in their 'golden boy".



If you've been voting since 71... then you should see that those leaders you have voted for have been nothing but sell outs. You sound so sure that he will not make it yet your not hoping for real change... maybe its time to turn in your voter card...

You know what they say out with the old and in with the new.... way of thinking that is.. maybe you are so use to selling your values and voting for the lesser of two evils because they are on the team you support....

Go REDSKINS... even tho they suck



new topics

top topics



 
23

log in

join