It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2012 - A Significant Date

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by Olivet

So, it will be two french guys hey?

Any particular reason for that? Is it so they can continue to make awesome souffles for the rest of humanity.

Also, you don't want to disclose who they will become, because it is "confidential information"?

Dude, just spit it out, and maybe make a difference, if not, just continue to live in this fantasy of yours.

Cheers

vvv

We have put all our efforts, time, money, career, family into the quest for the next chapter of humanity since 10 years. We gave up EVERYTHING for this pursuit.

The names of the two people we will become will only give you more occasions to laugh at us. In addition, you would fight them instead of supporting them since you don't know us. The unknown is always suspiscious and dangerous for laymen.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Olivet

I am one of the two French people I speak about. I did these pics.

Other posters have claimed to be aliens, Egyptian gods, and others in the know.

Any Napoleons out there?

But the visions, dreams and encounters multiplied recently once we admitted and accepted to die, resurrect and be someone else.

Do you have a suicide hotline in France? Seriously.

I am not the other posters. I know what our experience is made of, how vivid were the contacts, how meaningful were their inputs thanks to numerous visions that came true. We don't need to call any suicide hotline since we already experienced death. The key is the patience and the faith in the purpose of all of it. There is no ego involved since we will be someone else. Only the true innerself counts.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You can claim anything. But there is no evidence for these sorts of personal claims.

Your tales are no better than the claims of those that say they are from another planet or gods or whatever.

I certainly find these tales lacking.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Tonight (or a.m. there), there was a 5.1 and a 6.0, minutes apart. That is more notable, I think, than a 5 or 6 in Japan, Indonesia, or somewhere like that, just because it happens less frequently. So, while you are absolutely correct that quakes that size are common, I think it's really the location and averages for that area that should be paid attention to. If there was a 6.0 on the New Madrid, that would definitely be more important than a 6.0 in the South Pacific, because of its location and history.

I agree. Some very large quakes never make the news since they happen in areas where there are no people. If people are affected, then the issue is more likely to be reported.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lurksoften

Quakes are not evenly spread out. Quakes are independent of each other for the most part. They appear to be uniformly random when all quakes are viewed. Two might be in one day. There might be none for several days. Here you have 2 M6 in very different parts of the world involving different plates. They are not related.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Considering how earthquake prone both regions are (I lived in Italy for 4 years in the 80's in Naples and we had 2 that were bigger than this one, wild ride those were), I'm not impressed.

If the headline had been something like: "London hit with 8.4 Earthquake!", I would have taken more notice.

Still, day is young, here anyways. I'll crack open a beer later and wait.

edit on 20-5-2012 by eriktheawful because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
reply to post by Olivet

You now have 20 posts and can create your OWN thread on this subject. Thank you

edit on 5/19/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

Here is the new thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
its may 20 and nothing has happen, yet

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hey,. look at that,.
No disasters,.cataclysmic occurring situations, nothing of interest today,.
Infact,. no news of the mystical Kukulcan returning...I was actually hoping for that one..
what was significant about today again?

Oh,. yeah nevermind,.. we Will see an eclipse today..

edit on 20-5-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well well well, as I said. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. With the exception of a small quake that could happen anywhere. I knew this may 20th prediction was a load of crap. Just like all other predictions. For gods sake, will people now wake up to the fact that all these predictions are just wishfull thinking for some. Crap happens all the time, and I cannot wait to wake up on the 22nd of December 2012, and reading about nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why is this day significant? Is it because of Harold Campings failed rapture from last year on this day? If nothing happened on the date it was supposed to happen what makes anyone think that the event is just a year late?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

You'll see an eclipes today if you're lucky. On the east coast it is very cloudy today and I dont think this will be visable except to the west coast folks anyway.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Well I am certainly suspicious of you and I believe you may even be dangerous.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What time is this eclipse supposed to happen? I'm on pacific standard time, so I don't know when to look lol.

Apparently only people on the West Coast will be able to see it? That's what I read, but I don't know if it's true or not.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

Hey, we gotta try making predictions too. Maybe we will get unlucky and hit one. I'm not going to sit around and let the Mayans get all the glory or take others unfounded predictions to heart. I am just as capable at screwing up a prediction as anyone else.

The National weather service has got better at predicting things but thirty years ago they were almost always wrong around Lake superior. They still kept predicting anyway.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
What time is this eclipse supposed to happen? I'm on pacific standard time, so I don't know when to look lol.

Apparently only people on the West Coast will be able to see it? That's what I read, but I don't know if it's true or not.
google "when will the eclipse happen in_________< your city and state, may 20 2012

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
By the way, nothing happened at the G8 summit. So if there is no major earthquake or something today this thread is going to die a very lonely death lol.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Maybe this is the serpent/dragon king the Mayan's were referring to coming back on this date? Albeit it's from Egypt, most know that the cultures had some stark resemblances.

Annular Eclipse

Ouroboros

More on ouroboros.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Not only was there an earthquake in Italy there was also a school bombing.

Italian school bombing 'isolated attack'
www.theaustralian.com.au...

THE public prosecutor responsible for the investigation of the school bombing in Italy that killed a 16-year-old girl said that it was probably an isolated attack.

"The most likely hypothesis is that of an individual and isolated act," Marco Di Napoli told a news conference in the southern city of Brindisi, where the bombing occurred, adding, however:

"It's not impossible that it was the work of a single person."

"We are far from knowing the truth only 24 hours after" the attack, which has not been claimed, he admitted.

"It could be an isolated act, not necessarily a terrorist attack," he added. "It could be the act of someone at war with the rest of the world or who has psychological problems," he said.

"All possibilities remain open," he said, while indicating that investigators thought a mafia connection was unlikely.

Bombings, earthquakes, space shuttle launches, largest IPO ever (Facebook), yeah it must all just be a coincidence . . . .

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Here in Colorado, we're having the biggest gathering in the nation for it at the CU campus stadium. However, I know locales more south, such as Albuquerque, will have the best shot at seeing it and for the longest. Clouding up here quickly, maybe we won't see anything

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join