It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2012 - A Significant Date

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by Olivet
2012 is really the starting point of the Apocalypse / Revelation. Many will suffer because their beliefs will be proven wrong, especially the religious, the military, the scientists, the politics and the bankers.

So if everybody is proven wrong, then nobody is right?

That doesn't make much sense.

I said "many will suffer because their beliefs will be proven wrong". I didn't say everyone in all the categories I stated, but especially among those categories.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Will this be broadcast in the media? and will we find out on that day regarding these abductions?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
OK, sorry if I sound sarcastic, but I haven't had my morning brew yet.....
At least now we know the real reason behind the excessive security for the olympics.....it's to deal with these two french 'super-humans/angels' who are not that clever when they know they are going to get dumped in the UK and not back in France.

Back on topic. With the G8 and NATO meetings going on tomorrow, both discussing the two main crises the world is currently facing, then it is going to be an interesting week end. It's just sad that we wont get to know what are going to be the decisions until they happen.

Rainbows
Jane

Jane, the "excessive security" for the Olympics is not that excessive when you think about the risks for an event which will attract 4 billion viewers. If someone wants to send a message, that's the perfect moment to be heard and seen. The two people I am talking about are not in the mind of the people responsible for the Olympics security. They surely won't get back to France. Very few will be THAT British and universal in the same time.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles
reply to post by Olivet

Will this be broadcast in the media? and will we find out on that day regarding these abductions?

Sooner or later, this info will be broadcast, not necesseraly on the D-Day. Investigations always take time.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
im curious to know what time all this starts tomorrow ?
giant earthquakes solar eclipses also its a long weekend cause of the queens birthday , wonder if that plays in to anything related ? crop circles nostradamus predictions most planets lining up mayans im so lost right now i need my third eye to pull me back into my body

All will starts as if there was nothing special in the air. Then, suddenly, in few days/weeks, almost everything will be disclosed and the domino effect will take place. Did you notice that the largest part of the crop circles in the world are in GB? I assure you there is a reason for that. This is the place to start with the new era.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I was joking...it's British sense of humour...something you will need to familiarise yourself with if you are bi-locating!

On a serious note about your postings....I am very curious for the following reasons.
For over a year now I have been saying we will get a 'heads up on a Tuesday and something will happen on a Thursday which the world will wake up to on a Friday. I have also said that the UK is the heart chakra of the planet, and therefore will have a massive role to play in whatever 'changes' the Thursday/Friday event will bring....so you mention all these.

Back to the security...it still has very little if nothing to do with the Olympics IMHO. The City of London is the financial capital of the world. Did you know every oil transaction has to go through the 'system' in London? When, as we are seeing, the colapse of the euro happens this summer, this level of security will be needed to basically put London on a 'lockdown'.....just my 2p worth.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404

Originally posted by Evildead
Is Olivet implying these two people getting abducted will end up being the 2 angels or prophets that lay dead in the street for 3 days for the world to see during the end of days scenario?

Man, this May 20 date sure has brought out a lot of wild scenarios.

Dead in the street?

Are the coroners without their tools or simply not answering the phone?

EDIT: I wish Olivet would have created his own thread instead of having "OP Inception'd" yours. I was really enjoying your information.
edit on 5/19/2012 by Anonymous404 because: added information

edit on 5/19/2012 by Anonymous404 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/19/2012 by Anonymous404 because: typo.

At a certain point in time, these two people will become the two witnesses you seem to talk about. But we have time before this happens.

When I have enough posts (I am a newbie), I will create a proper thread. Hope to have enough time left.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

I was joking...it's British sense of humour...something you will need to familiarise yourself with if you are bi-locating!

On a serious note about your postings....I am very curious for the following reasons.
For over a year now I have been saying we will get a 'heads up on a Tuesday and something will happen on a Thursday which the world will wake up to on a Friday. I have also said that the UK is the heart chakra of the planet, and therefore will have a massive role to play in whatever 'changes' the Thursday/Friday event will bring....so you mention all these.

Back to the security...it still has very little if nothing to do with the Olympics IMHO. The City of London is the financial capital of the world. Did you know every oil transaction has to go through the 'system' in London? When, as we are seeing, the colapse of the euro happens this summer, this level of security will be needed to basically put London on a 'lockdown'.....just my 2p worth.

Rainbows
Jane

I tought you were joking. You added smileys. But there are so many people believing into the coming of the antichrist, aka Prince William (he won't be not the AC but the Great Monarch of the propheties coming BEFORE the AC), that I had to correct the fear behind this false meme.

It sure will have a big financial collapse coming. Security forces will be used to counter any riot too.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

So, it will be two french guys hey?

Any particular reason for that? Is it so they can continue to make awesome souffles for the rest of humanity.

Also, you don't want to disclose who they will become, because it is "confidential information"?

Dude, just spit it out, and maybe make a difference, if not, just continue to live in this fantasy of yours.

Cheers

vvv

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Back to the security...it still has very little if nothing to do with the Olympics IMHO. The City of London is the financial capital of the world. Did you know every oil transaction has to go through the 'system' in London?

Rainbows
Jane

I bought a can of olive oil from the supermarket with cash. Did that go through London?

Think not.

Love, Light, Lighted Love
A.M.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

Olive oil comes in tins too?
I've only ever seen it in bottles.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

Olive oil comes in tins too?
I've only ever seen it in bottles.

Yeppers. Never seen The Godfather?

Peace, Piece and Peas

A.M.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You now have 20 posts and can create your OWN thread on this subject. Thank you

1 day until May 20th.

Chicago Police "Disappear" Activists Ahead of NATO Summit

National Lawyers Guild spokesman Kris Hermes says Chicago police officers unjustly raided a Bridgeport apartment complex on Wednesday evening and detained several people without cause.

edit on 5/19/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I am one of the two French people I speak about. I did these pics.

Other posters have claimed to be aliens, Egyptian gods, and others in the know.

Any Napoleons out there?

But the visions, dreams and encounters multiplied recently once we admitted and accepted to die, resurrect and be someone else.

Do you have a suicide hotline in France? Seriously.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

crop circles nostradamus predictions most planets lining up mayans im so lost right now i need my third eye to pull me back into my body

There is no "most planets" alignment.
The quatrain does not pertain to now.
Crop Circles are a form of installation art.
edit on 19-5-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think you are right on here Mr. OP S&F for you.

Here are a few other things I have noticed around this May eclipse;

SpaceX Mission to International Space Station Aborted at 0.5 Seconds Over Engine Trouble
www.geekosystem.com...

Today’s 4:55 AM EDT launch of SpaceX’s Dragon spacecraft atop their Falcon 9 rocket was scrubbed with only 0.5 seconds left on the countdown clock when the vehicle’s onboard computer detected that something was amiss. Though all nine engines on the rocket had ignited and flames has started to billow outward, the Falcon 9 stayed on the pad.

During the launch’s livestream, the Kennedy Space Center staff could be heard saying that vehicle’s onboard computer had detected that something was wrong with the Falcon 9′s fifth engine. This was later confirmed by both the KSC twitter and Elon Musk, the founder of SpaceX.

The Secret Celebrities to be Launched on SpaceX Falcon Rocket
gma.yahoo.com...

When SpaceX launches its Falcon 9 rocket it will secretly be carrying celebrities. Actor James Doohan, who played Scotty on the original "Star Trek" series, died in 2005. His ashes will be on board this mission -- as will those of Mercury astronaut Gordon Cooper and 306 other people. If you have the money, Celestis, a space services company, will send your loved one's ashes up to orbit Earth. l

Sound familiar? This is the second time around for Celestis and Space X; the companies tried to launch Doohan and Cooper and 206 others back in August 2008. When SpaceX launched the remains on its Falcon1 rocket, the rocket never made it to space. When the rocket failed to get to orbit, neither did the cremated remains, or, for that matter, some small satellites sent by NASA and the Department of Defense.

Rahm (the Chicago mayor) stars in Chicago fire
Rahm Emanuel The Actor? Chicago Mayor To Play Himself On 'Chicago Fire' TV Pilot

Mayor Rahm Emanuel is slated to make a different sort of silver-screen appearance when he plays himself in a television pilot that NBC may pickup as part of the network's fall lineup.

NBC Chicago reported Thursday that the mayor will be featured in an episode of the "Chicago Fire" television drama, a show produced by "Law and Order" franchise creator Dick Wolf.

"It's easier being mayor than playing mayor," Emanuel admitted to NBC. "I told them I’d do it under one condition: the TV show is making an investment to the firefighter's widow and orphans fund."

World leaders gather in the woods outside Washington for G8 summit
www.telegraph.co.uk...

When the most powerful politician in the world suggests you remove your tie at his weekend retreat, it is probably good etiquette to follow his advice.

François Hollande certainly thought so. The new French president had arrived for dinner in formal wear, but was urged to lose the neckwear when Barack Obama greeted him on the porch of the Laurel Lodge at Camp David.

FYI entering the woods is symbolic of going to the "spirit realm" and is reminiscent of Bohemian Grove.

Keep sharp everyone.

Forgot to mention the Facebook IPO
*Spoof video or more honest than one would like to admit?

CIA's "Facebook" Program Dramatically Cut Agency's Costs

Nick Stahl, 'Terminator' actor, reported missing as police search L.A.'s skid row
www.alaskadispatch.com...

Nick Stahl, who played John Connor in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines," has been missing since May 9, as police search L.A.' skid row for the actor, according to the Los Angeles Times.

I also suggest checking out a book written in 1912 called The Scarlet Plague

Read it online here ; london.sonoma.edu...

It all takes place around 2012 and in 2013 the world goes to crap

LA PAZ!
edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: forgot a few things . . .

This one has a much more esoteric importance, mostly that the tutrle was found in a Columbian cave.

The 'goddess' Columbia is important all over.

Ancient Turtle Was as Big as Small Car
www.livescience.com...

edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 1,2,3,4,5 What kind of combination is that?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

This makes about as much sense as when it was claimed that Gary Coleman was a member of the elite. So the disappearance of someone who made a movie years ago is important? Sending ashes into space is part of big deal? People meeting outside of a city is important?

This is a shake your head and wonder set of claims here.

Then a book suggests things go to hell in a basket 100 years after the book was written? There were all sorts of absurd claims about 1984. That date appeared in a more famous book. Then again Orwell only set his book 35 years into the future. Made the idea seem more immediate I suppose.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

This makes about as much sense as when it was claimed that Gary Coleman was a member of the elite. So the disappearance of someone who made a movie years ago is important? Sending ashes into space is part of big deal? People meeting outside of a city is important?

This is a shake your head and wonder set of claims here.

Then a book suggests things go to hell in a basket 100 years after the book was written? There were all sorts of absurd claims about 1984. That date appeared in a more famous book. Then again Orwell only set his book 35 years into the future. Made the idea seem more immediate I suppose.

Have you ever heard of symbolism?

Terminator 3 was skynet and world war 3 . . .

Apple is pushing cloud computing (aka skynet) and they are just announced that they are going to use a substance they call liquid metal . . . .

Apple plans 'breakthrough product' made from Liquidmetal
www.telegraph.co.uk...

iCloud (Eye - cloud)
www.apple.com...

Cut an apple in half and you get a five pointed star in a circle (umm magic? what really hit Newton in the head?) which is associated with an 8 year orbit of Venus.

Is it any coincidence they are calling this eclipse the ring of fire? It is not just the actor's disappearance but the timing which makes it suspect.

Most all space missions have an occult aspect to them just go investigate Jack Parsons (JPL NASA), L Ron Hubbard (Scientology), and Aleister Crowley (Thelema) then come back and say that it has nothing to do with anything.

If you want to read a book that suggests things I suggest you go read the Scarlet Plague 1912.

Maybe you should go study astronomy and learn why the so called TPTB make announcements or take action on certain dates, times, and locations.
edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You need to go back to the "Colossus the Forbin Project" or "terminator 1." Why jump forward to Terminator 3?

Apple is pushing cloud computing (aka skynet) and they are just announced that they are going to use a substance they call liquid metal . . . .

Cut an apple in half and you get a five pointed star in a circle (umm magic? what really hit Newton in the head?) which is associated with an 8 year orbit of Venus.

Cloud computing was in universities and government long before companies got into it. Newton and the apple is an apocryphal story. The jump to Venus was done how? Oh yeah with no connection at all.

Is it any coincidence they are calling this eclipse the ring of fire? It is not just the actor's disappearance but the timing which makes it suspect.

That term has been used with all annular eclipses. Not a new term. Might be new to some people just learning about eclipses, but it is a well used term.

Most all space missions have an occult aspect to them just go investigate Jack Parsons (JPL NASA), L Ron Hubbard (Scientology), and Aleister Crowley (Thelema) then come back and say that it has nothing to do with anything.

There is no occult aspect to space missions. These individuals might be wackos, but that has nothing to do with space missions.

Maybe you should go study astronomy and learn why the so called TPTB make announcements or take action on certain dates, times, and locations.

Maybe you should go study astronomy and learn some basics. It beats reading the junk written by the 3 wackos you listed.
edit on 19-5-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Wow . . . denial LoL

Terminator 3 is used because that is the movie the actor starred in.

Newton was a practicing alchemist don't clown yourself . . . .
Newton's Alchemy
www.pbs.org...

Historian of science Bill Newman says that Isaac Newton's alchemical notebooks are like a gigantic jigsaw puzzle. But this puzzle is no child's play—more like an enigma wrapped in a mystery riddled with a number of misleading clues. With Newman's help, NOVA has "decoded" a page from one of Newton's 300-year-old manuscripts.

Moonlighting as a Conjurer of Chemicals
www.nytimes.com...

Venus and five pointed star
southmovement.alphalink.com.au...

Apple and five pointed star (just google images)
illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...

Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons (www.amazon.com...)

Richard Hoagland 1/6 Parsons Crowley NASA & the Occult

You sound like a shill, or someone who is more than a little afraid of the truth.
edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join