It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2012 - A Significant Date

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This just in!

"Hey!" ~ SI from Duck Dynasty

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

reply to post by stereologist

Originally posted by stereologist
So you've swamped the thread with pictures.

Can you succinctly explain what any of this means?

Normally I'm at odds with Stereologist, but in this case I'll make an exception: "What the deuce are you talking about Olivet?"

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This thread just got awesome.

This guy is trying to out OP the OP.

And the first OP was really good.

Now this OP, with his OP is really giving the OP a run for his OP money...oh dear, I've confused myself
edit on 5/18/2012 by Flowmaster05 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Flowmaster05

If this new OP manages to out OP the new OP, the original OP may resign as OP and turn the thread over to the new OP.

Where's the Asprin?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Actually, I understood you and Flowmaster just fine!

But all those pictures posted?

I'm completely clueless as to what message the poster is trying to convey, other than 2 french people will be snatched up, and then placed in power in the UK........

Why not snatch up 2 UK people? Why 2 french people? Or 2 Iranians?

Wow, I just realized that statement is just as confusing as the pictures...........

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Why not snatch up 2 UK people?

British

But yeah I wouldn't listen to this guy. Something about him seems a little odd.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Is Olivet implying these two people getting abducted will end up being the 2 angels or prophets that lay dead in the street for 3 days for the world to see during the end of days scenerio?

Man, this May 20 date sure has brought out a lot of wild scenerios.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Man, they got that so confusing that nobody can figure it out. All those pictures with numbers on them look like lotto tickets. Maybe we sit this one out and this doomsday will blow away. Truth is simple.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's less that he posted those pictures and more that someone actually took the time to produce them

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousCosmos

I think he may have produced them himself, seems he is the only one that understands them!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well, if everything goes tits up come Sunday, it was a pleasure sharing the internets with you all.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hi all,

I do understand your confusion. The title of this thread is: May20, 2012 - a significant date.

There are pros and cons of the significance of such a date due to supposed inputs from Mayans, Nostradamus, NASA, etc. So, everyone is speculating about the reality of such inputs and their meanings. All of you just do that: speculate.

What I bring are intel about WHAT is going to happen, and WHY.

But I must admit that I voluntarily put some mist in the pics in order not to reveal the whole picture. Just some hints for you.

I am one of the two French people I speak about. I did these pics.

Once correctly deciphered, the pics give us different lessons:

1) ETs use a symbolic langage to talk to us according our own experience and environment. It's, in fact, a mix of raw inputs (numbers, situations, living experiences, etc) and symbols.

2) We, with the other person involved, are experiencing visions, dreams and encounters since 45 years. We had the time to better decipher what they want to tell us. There is a necessary learning curve.

3) Most of the people receiving visions and dreams, and sometimes ET visits, give up their connections and quest if they don't immediatly understand what it is about. The process of selection is about being able to adapt oneself to their world, not the opposite.

4) What is going to happen has been waited for 10 years. But the visions, dreams and encounters multiplied recently once we admitted and accepted to die, resurrect and be someone else. It seems easy at the first glance. But it's not.

More to come.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
5) What will happen - volunteered abduction - is related to the End Times. The destruction many talk about, including Nostradamus, is mainly those of the beliefs systems. But there will be physical destruction too (natural disasters, financial apocalypse, wars).

6) The role we have to play is not entirely known. But it will be of great importance to change the mind of most of the world population. All the changes are about a new humanity, with new skills and quests.

7) They are a lot of dangers coming for us (the two of us). That's why I am forced to be so vague. Many propheties talk about us.

More to come.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
8) A lot of people will be involved in future raptures in the coming months. Evrevybody will to have a choice between the old dying humanity and the new one.

9) 2012 is really the starting point of the Apocalypse / Revelation. Many will suffer because their beliefs will be proven wrong, especially the religious, the military, the scientists, the politics and the bankers.

10) New technologies will be introduced and showed.

11) Big UFOs demonstrations will occur in 2012, and the coming years. Some people will be asked to board the ships, if they want to.

More to come.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
Is Olivet implying these two people getting abducted will end up being the 2 angels or prophets that lay dead in the street for 3 days for the world to see during the end of days scenario?

Man, this May 20 date sure has brought out a lot of wild scenarios.

Dead in the street?

Are the coroners without their tools or simply not answering the phone?

EDIT: I wish Olivet would have created his own thread instead of having "OP Inception'd" yours. I was really enjoying your information.
edit on 5/19/2012 by Anonymous404 because: added information

edit on 5/19/2012 by Anonymous404 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/19/2012 by Anonymous404 because: typo.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
im curious to know what time all this starts tomorrow ?
giant earthquakes solar eclipses also its a long weekend cause of the queens birthday , wonder if that plays in to anything related ? crop circles nostradamus predictions most planets lining up mayans im so lost right now i need my third eye to pull me back into my body

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
2012 is really the starting point of the Apocalypse / Revelation. Many will suffer because their beliefs will be proven wrong, especially the religious, the military, the scientists, the politics and the bankers.

So if everybody is proven wrong, then nobody is right?

That doesn't make much sense.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I find it quite fascinating how you have made these detailed pictures-diagrams about your dreams. Some of it actually makes sense for me, but I understand thet it looks like nonsense to people who doesn´t have personal experienses with this kind of dreams and symbols.
But are you sure there´s going to be only 2 people?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
reply to post by Olivet

I find it quite fascinating how you have made these detailed pictures-diagrams about your dreams. Some of it actually makes sense for me, but I understand thet it looks like nonsense to people who doesn´t have personal experienses with this kind of dreams and symbols.
But are you sure there´s going to be only 2 people?

Thanks for your comments. I am not sure there's going to be only 2 people. I think we will be more than that in different parts of the world. But I don't know yet the full agenda for the others.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
OK, sorry if I sound sarcastic, but I haven't had my morning brew yet.....
At least now we know the real reason behind the excessive security for the olympics.....it's to deal with these two french 'super-humans/angels' who are not that clever when they know they are going to get dumped in the UK and not back in France.

Back on topic. With the G8 and NATO meetings going on tomorrow, both discussing the two main crises the world is currently facing, then it is going to be an interesting week end. It's just sad that we wont get to know what are going to be the decisions until they happen.

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join