It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Dr Jim] Is anyone still playing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have only looked at this recently but virtually no one is posting anymore....is every one stuck ? Is any one still trying to figure what co ordinate 417/333 means?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
yup we're pretty stuck right now. The reason I haven't posted much is because I've not come up with anything new to post about lately, but I'm still trying. It's definatly those pesky coordinates that we need to concentrate on.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don`t no if this has been asked or tried but could the no 417333 be a post no as they are six digits.And who do you search for the post id as bolean isn`t coming up with anything

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Aye, completely stuck. I keep checking back here to see if anyone else has any good ideas, cos I know I haven't got any. Have we absolutely checked everything? Incidentally, how do you check in the 'index' of sites, like what happened at the start wit the document files??
Tata

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I check now and again, and i know we have had the right idea and the coords are 100% what we need to figure out but weve ran out of ideas.

We have checked the forum postid and thread/forum id and tried all the possible filenames in drjims directory but to no avail.

I still think about the coords to what they could be but theres millions of possible ideas we could do with them but we are at a stand still.

Its got to be something to do with a website thats been created to claim our prize and the coords are something to do with that i would think.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The only avenue that I could think of that may have not been explored is the correspondence of 417333 to letters on the keyboard

ie 1 = qaz (from the file names) so that we are looking for a username?

however I have not gotten anywhere with this

It also says co ordinate singular which indicates we are not looking for 417 and 333 but 417/333 is the co ordinate itself ie 1.25 (three numbers) or the actual number 417333 or 41 73 33

One and a quarter ? Or images 1,2 & 5 ? Ranger's image is image 1.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I gave up when I realized that I had gone totally off the deep end and I decided maybe we weren't supposed to figure out what they were asking for but we were supposed to figure out what university Dr. J was affiliated with. But I do still keep checking back in and manage to lose some additional hours from time to time

When I go off the deep end I do it with style

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is what i got when i googled 'big bend beer'.
Check out the phone numbers.
www.visitbigbend.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Could the coordinates be a target for remote viewing?

MK

top topics

join