It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kuwait MP's okay death penaltly for cursing Mohammad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
here's the article www.france24.com...

What do you think is it ok to issue a death penalty over a tweet. Are they completely mad? Is this what most Muslims want? What happens to people who visit this country who are Christians and tweet something about their religion ps Im not trying to fear monger but it's an good question i mean what if they take offense? What about a person who doesn't believe in god who's visiting? What do you think?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Ahh,religion.....preaches peace and understanding...but death to anyone who disagrees!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's their country, so they can do what they like. All the more reason why I wouldn't ever go to places like that (why do I say that? Because IMO there is a culture of lies and deceit - - - "trust me" they say, ha ha sure). The only unfortunate thing is that many of the very interesting sites on earth are over in the ME. eg Baalbek in Lebanon or however it's spelt (1000 ton blocks of rock laid in place and they had to be lifted up on top of other blocks and a knife blade can't be put between them AND the romans built ON TOP of them wow!, Giza pyramids ( no certain build date), Sinai (again spelling lets me down) peninsula (pre history "nuclear blast?)etc. Luckily, we still have many places in India and South America.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

What do you think is it ok to issue a death penalty over a tweet. Are they completely mad? Is this what most Muslims want? What happens to people who visit this country who are Christians and tweet something about their religion ps Im not trying to fear monger but it's an good question i mean what if they take offense? What about a person who doesn't believe in god who's visiting? What do you think?

F*CK MOHAMMED! SO KILL ME YOU BRAIN DEAD B*STARDS - I'M GOD - WE ARE ALL GOD - MOHAMMED IS NO DIFFERENT TO ANYONE ELSE ON EARTH! - GET OFF YOUR KNEES EVERYONE EVERYWHERE AND TAKE BACK YOUR OWN POWER!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

What, you don't like the "religion of peace"? Badmouth Muhammad=death, Badmouth Jesus=nothing happens. Which one is peaceful again? Oh right, Islam.

o.O

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
lonewolf, I was sent a fantastic email with pics of a muslim march of peace but unfortunately I can't get the pics to load when I try to copy and paste it on here. A shame eally as it is very insightful and I'm sure you would have liked it. Warm wishes

Steve

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Are these the radicals or the moderate muslims?

Its getting really hard to tell... is raping children what separates them? or is it murdering teenage girls?

join