It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Gotta Get out of This Place!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Well written! History does have a tendency of repeating itself..

try using Google Earth for evidence of fact... start with North and South Korea, there is a major difference to tell one which system in fact does work.

the north and south were divided along the 38th parallel, this is the line which Washington DC is upon and there is still today a 2.5 mile DMZ.

the communist to the north with their dear leader Pharaohs, well their system obviously does not work... feel free to blame sanctions when Russia has been behind their undoing the whole time. We all know that a base democracy has come to Russia by 1991.

I will toot America's horn, they are some bad mofos

ps: hippies have a tendency to keep repeating themselves, its all the drugs coupled with the fact that their generation didn't seem to know the outside world existed.

-------------

here is a very interesting documentary about freedom of speech...

Google Video Link

and there is another which shows you what happens when Heavy Metal comes to town...

Global Metal!

burning down the house! ...and not our house either

edit on 25-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

the losers cry the loudest, the winners always get the last laugh...

Then stop crying so much and try to focus on winning for a change.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

we already have... it's just rubbing it in to marinade it, and least we don't forget.

it's the only way to get the self centereds to become unblind,

once Heavy Metal invades a nations thought patterns, its all over... we gave birth to the likes of KMFDM

to know how Heavy Metal helped bring democracy to Brazil see full documentary in my sig. Hippy music doesn't do that, in fact it's very self centered usually only concerned with its own personal utopia, and most of it not too philosophical or deep... (metalheads like to call it "Weak" as in a weak cocktail)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

in fact it's very self centered usually only concerned with its own personal utopia, and most of it not too philosophical or deep...

and to expand on this I will quote myself and will use Mr George Carlin to speak for me... we all know where the hippies went and who the nuagers are.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

George Carlin was brilliant.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Americona at it's best.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
reply to post by SisyphusRide

George Carlin was brilliant.

surely he was... imo you know he was very diverse in his thinking, he was far left and far right but also in the middle of the road, a true thinker in every respect because each issue has different traits that need to be assigned to it. I know he had long hair and bucked the system in his youth and in later years but that was just him being him... you know he didn't spit on any troops when returning home nor would he have hung with the 'occupiers' crowd we have on the rampage right now who are burning our streets yet again. Seems the far left calls everyone else violent but hey man take a look around and on the news, it would seem it is completely the opposite!

maybe the ladies who are lefties are not so violent? I do interact with them regularly and their intentions are just... though Lady Liberty has independence it would seem she still and quite always will live in a guys world.

that's just the way it is of things, not just at home but abroad.

Signed; the Patriot ...give all liberty or give them death!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
dbl post... but I will use this space for a clip or two.

they come to occupy my county with communistic ideology then I will surely strap my boots on

Zombies... man they freak me out!

...bring it, I'm darning them

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I saw Eric Burden at Ronny Scotts in Soho in 1984. Just happened to be walking by and noticed the sidewalk board out front. I couldnt believe my luck, my brother and I went in and there were only about 6 of us in the place. My of the coolest memories I have.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Idahomie because: misspelling

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I second that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

dbl post... but I will use this space for a clip or two.

they come to occupy my county with communistic ideology then I will surely strap my boots on

Zombies... man they freak me out!

Oh yeah, the occupiers are mostly young hipster tools of the Far Left. Clueless sheep, most of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Wow....just wow. Fantastic post! One of the best reads I have had on here in a while.

Going to read the rest of the thread now.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thank you for writing this, it will take me forever to read the referenced material of some of the things I don't know about you included in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join