It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* Missouri GOP BUSTED AGAIN for Trying to Block Ron Paul From Winning!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Missouri had a GOP convention 4/21/12 to select delegates for the national convention. Yet again, Missouri GOP leadership is trying to prevent the voice of the people from being heard.

The lady on this show (Heather Coil) knows her stuff she talks about Ron Paul delegates getting unsetted!!!!!! She is a Ron Paul Delegate We need this to spreed like fire! We have yet another voice calling foul!!

Like Ron Paul or not there should be no reason your voice is unheard!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-4-2012 by badgerman24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is not a video we should take lying down. it pisses me off

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Quite frankly ron paul has
been out of this race for a long
time now.. He never had a chance to
win but got his message out which is
more important anyway.
No one got busted blocking ron paul
ron paul blocked himself with his crazy
foreign policy.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
They have gone all out against RP here(yes I live in St. Charles) Here in Missouri we have a long history of voting for Democrats by a margin of 2 to 1. The republican party knows this and wants to align themselves with the GOP ideal candidate to marginalize the fact that many of us support RP and even the Democrats are itching to see if he makes the proverbial cut.
Personally, many of my GOP friends are all about RP and for the first time in many elections are actively seeking discourse with the Democrats about him. I have yet to see a Romney placard or bumper sticker or yard sign. That tells me the people will speak when the convention goes down and then we can fire the GOP leaders who have instigated all this hogwash.

www.270towin.com...
edit on 23-4-2012 by redbarron626 because: to add a link

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Its not a point of if he could win they blocked his delegates from counting for no go reason

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It is not fair and unamerican

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

This is not the time to take this stuff lying down. We all have to be focused and refuse defeat. Anyone watching what is going on in this country knows this election is the grand finale for this country. Everything is depending on what each one of us do. Keep your eye on the goal, stay focused and work as one voice. We will lose a few battles but we can not lose this war.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Haven't had a chance to watch the OP video. one of those "got get cooking supper" scenarios. Just thought I would share this as I haven't seen it posted at ATS. Not sayin' it pertains to the video.

Ron Paul wins do-over St. Charles County caucus

Read more: www.stltoday.com... ZPNYl

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

thanks so much for the updated info. Goes to prove what I was trying to say. We can win this as long as we don't give up and work together.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Its fine that you havent had a chance to watch it yet but i really suggest you do!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think it's time for a lawsuit. If they had to leave there rented room and go outside to finish they broke one of their own rules right there. Thanks for sharing.

www.mogop.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Good point

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

He possesses the greatest foreign policy I've seen in an American leader my entire life.

Whats crazy about it?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured

He possesses the greatest foreign policy I've seen in an American leader my entire life.

Whats crazy about it?

Yea, right! Live and let live,what a psychotic idea! It's much more logical to spread your military forces to half the countries in the world in the name of national defense! Also we must not forget that all those poor idiots out there in the world just are not capable of making mature decisions without big brother's aid!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If we had no army it would be a matter of time until an invasion

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

Nobody ever said to not have an army. Ron Paul never once mentioned to not have an army. He did however say that the USA didn't need to have an army in hundreds of bases across the globe. He's all for having a strong army used for a strong defense! DEFENSE! Not an OFFENSIVE offense that OFFENDS other nations type of army! Huge difference. He believes that if you don't have an army in another nations back yard that maybe.. just maybe the USA would be maybe even liked. He's saying that if you have undeclared wars going on with a false pretense of war, then you suffer blow-back which makes sense and makes the USA even less safe. Think about it, it makes too much sense. Or is that the problem.. it really is that simple and makes too much sense!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Lets keep this post going

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I know a little about the history there.

Raymond Gunn, a black man, was arrested and accused of the rape-murder of a young, white schoolteacher. On January 12, 1931, a mob in Maryville took him to the scene of the alleged crime, a school house on the outskirts of town. The mob proceeded to tie Mr. Gunn to the roof of the school house and set it on fire with him atop, burning him alive.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

ron paul blocked himself with his crazy foreign policy.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join