It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Analyze this For Me?(UFO orb photo)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Arudem

Interesting post arudem. Thanks for your reply - answering/sharing this info. Am sure that this must have been a wild experience for you. But I AM curious to know how you knew that it was conducting emp tests?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I was the one conducting the tests

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arudem

I was the one conducting the tests

So sorry, I realize I had misread your post. You were doing the conducting ...wow, I see. I can imagine how you must have felt during your sighting ..Cool, a cigar... Haven't seen one of those. I'd love to hear more about you, the sighting location, etc. Are you a scientist or engineer? Am Curious.

Anyway, I found this in my search that could be related. My OP photo was taken in Franklin Co. TN.
The google image is from Franklin, TN (Correcting , initially thought it said my County) .. Regardless the orbs on Google Map, are they an artifact on google or can these be tested to see if they have distortion. I've always heard them referred to as artifacts nothing is really there. So, of course, I am curious to know these things. Will image create the same gif image anomaly ... distortion. If so, can we then call it craft and not artifact?

Here is the thread - Check out the orb.: .
alienangels.squarespace.com...

Thoughts? So can anyone check to see if this image also creates the similar distortion? Ard,
Look fwd to hearing more - learning more of your experience. Curious again, Are you ok with it -like it's just another day, or are you now different - driven? Compelled to learn More and more-to KNOW all the answers? Man, I sure can get ocd'd about it at times. lol

Anyway, appreciate any and all help ...,& thanks bunches, Ard.

edit on 28-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I'm not an engineer, just an interested party
I may upload some of my generator schematics to the Weapons forum at some point.
I actually kind of just accept the fact that there are ETIs. Drake showed that it was a probabalistic certainty.

Anyway, what we need now are a) efficient methods of communication with ETIs, and b) Weapons effective against ETIs. I work on the latter, mainly because I have experiance in that field.

I analyzed the photo, and it does indeed appear to have a distortion effect, but not a large/powerful (or it's further away):

I marked the edges of the craft, and of the effect:

So, there we go. If we can find more sightings, we could test further.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arudem

I'm not an engineer, just an interested party
I may upload some of my generator schematics to the Weapons forum at some point.
I actually kind of just accept the fact that there are ETIs. Drake showed that it was a probabalistic certainty.

Cool. i just read your profile , you are relatively new too... so welcome! And glad you are interested in the subject. I'd love to view your threads as I'm sure you have a lot to give us.

Anyway, what we need now are a) efficient methods of communication with ETIs, and b) Weapons effective against ETIs. I work on the latter, mainly because I have experiance in that field.

Ah, Very interesting......I agree and any future weapons expert to fight off the evils is a friend of mine !
I want you on my team lol.

Appreciate the analysis... It's hard for me to tell natural distorted pixels from wave distortion, etc. You were kind to place the markers on image. So much appreciated.....Seriously glad you are interesting in the ufo subject.... That weapon you develop just might come in handy one day .... ya never know??? it's always wise to be on our best defense. Thanks for your time... and btw very nice to meet you. Have a great day and go get 'em Tiger!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join