It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Analyze this For Me?(UFO orb photo)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

IMO it did not appear to exhibit balloon like characteristics . It definitely was not dust or speck on lens ... As you can see it is focused, I would not have been taking a pic otherwise..

I most certainly appreciate your time in taking the trouble to examine ... Just wish it could have been a better photo for you to work with....

Thank you so much for everything.
Appreciate ya!

edit on 23-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

You will have to provide more data then. Based on what we have this is all we can decipher. Logic requires that the simplest explanation to be the highest probability.

What were the weather conditions?
How did the target behave?
How long did you witness it?
Were there any sounds?
Relative size? Distance?

These are relative questions that should have been added to the OP.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
It's a balloon.

That gets my vote. Balloons can potentially seem to "hover" depending on the air flow at a particular altitude. Doesn't appear to be huge or tremendously high, going by the light reflection.

Otherwise, there's not enough data to tell. It could be an nice compact little probe sent by aliens or time explorers. I guess they could have made it a little more non-reflective, then you never would have spotted it. But who knows why aliens or time travelers would do anything? They have their own agendas.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Thank you for having my back and explaining all about the jpeg compression

I truly appreciate ya!

....And all the rest of you as well!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

The video contribution is much appreciated. Will definitely be viewing ASAP.
Thank you so much as I'm anxious to hear your take on the subject.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
HOLY CRAP

there is a thread about a guy who can summon ufos... HE RECORDED THE THING YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF!

Please search for it Robert Bingham summons a ufo somewere here on ats its a small video...

Aarcadius.

Will def search this guy out!
I am unfamiliar with the name so this is much appreciated info!
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

IMO it did not appear to exhibit balloon like characteristics . It definitely was not dust or speck on lens ... As you can see it is focused, I would not have been taking a pic otherwise..

I most certainly appreciate your time in taking the trouble to examine ... Just wish it could have been a better photo for you to work with....

Thank you so much for everything.
Appreciate ya!

edit on 23-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

You will have to provide more data then. Based on what we have this is all we can decipher. Logic requires that the simplest explanation to be the highest probability.

What were the weather conditions?
How did the target behave?
How long did you witness it?
Were there any sounds?
Relative size? Distance?

These are relative questions that should have been added to the OP.

Not sure how this info is going to help us with the forensics but ..

As you can see the sky was beautiful ...only some passing clouds. Temp in 70's F at least.
Behaviour: Unlike a balloon for sure... have observed many balloons over the years. It hovered as stated. At first sight I thought nothing of it...maybe a distant plane so I didn't pay that much attention . Looked again, and became aware it was not plane. It did not appear to move after I gave it attention so I knew that it was no plane. No sounds noted from sky but I am near a major highway so there was I'm sure, some traffic noise. Honestly, I've NO clue on how to judge the distance or size , sorry. It appeared where the planes fly not too low nor too high . So, sorry but that's the best I can do. Can this not be judged from photo with cloud/umbrella?

Anyway...hope this helps!.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I saw these "Orb" lights back in 1978 or so, and again some years later. Been so long the exact date escapes me. But anyways it started me on a mission to find out what they were.

Logically I searched all the UFO material I could find, videos, documentaries, personal statements from people I met. Nothing, nadea, zip. Oh sure, there was plenty of evidence to support your classical UFO disk, but absolutely nothing of what I saw.

Then comes the internet.....

One day while searching through vintage photos of UFOs I saw what was then known as "Foo Fighters", not to be confused with the rock band. They were reported by all the forces involved in WWII. Japanese, Germans, and Americans all saw these "Lights" following their aircraft. And naturally everyone thought it was the other guys secret weapon. After the war no one could find any evidence that these "Foo Fighters" belonged to anyone. The mystery deepens.

It invigorated my search for the answers. I decided to expand my search boundaries and start looking outside of the UFO field. After all these lights were not in the classical sense UFOs. They were not disks, or cigar shaped craft. They were in a class of their own.

I decided to look into the ancient scriptures for any reference to these lights, and that is when I found pay dirt. Yes the Bible and the Quran had some information but it was the Book Of Enoch that basically told the story. i would have to re-research it to find the passage.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

I saw these "Orb" lights back in 1978 or so, and again some years later.... But anyways it started me on a mission to find out what they were.

I hear that and can relate !

....t these "Foo Fighters" belonged to anyone.
Yes, have heard of these ''foo fighters... Very interesting indeed.

... They were not disks, or cigar shaped craft. They were in a class of their own.
Have experienced different makes /models myself!

I... the Book Of Enoch..

DL's that book a while back and did read ... It was an interesting read for sure. I asked my pastor about these books... He said I should probably read but not consider it canonized... Definitely interesting.
I don't remember reading this so hope you find this reference .

I too feel this "mission" and understand the depths of this .

Appreciate your contribution here.

edit on 24-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
there are some interesting distortion/diffusion effects apparent through various filters. what it is? i don't know.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
there are some interesting distortion/diffusion effects apparent through various filters. what it is? i don't know.

Wow , really?!! Or are you just kidding?
You for real?

If so fantastic job there!

ETA: Energy field is what I feel..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i just blew up the object and applied a few different filters and suchlike. i also see what could be described as an apparent 'field' around it. interesting!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Thank you so much RoScoLaz. Wow ..this pic actually was worth something afterall!
So NOW what does this tell us?
It's an object with some type force field/energy around it !! and isn't a balloon!
Great job! Thank you so very much!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Am very surprised to find that no one has made comment about the weird field that shows around this object.. 13 hrs no comment. Thread seems to be getting buried after all of Roscoz's hard work which of course , I appreciate! Guess everyone thought there was nothing to see here ...but what about this anamoly , guys , now that this is discovered?

Thanks in advance !
edit on 25-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Great pic capture. I guess folks would have more to say if there were a video attached to this pic but I know you don't have any. That's just the nature of us.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Thanks for the reply Jaelima ...appreciate it.
Yeah lol... we are always left hungry for more and especially for answers!
Sorry no vid... maybe one of these days!
edit on 25-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It appears to be using some type of distortion system, either to blind the cameras and observers, or to propel itself, or both. Actually looks somewhat similar to a Russian Satan-18 MIRV.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arudem

Thanks for the reply arudem.
As stated in OP .. am wondering about spy drones having been around for a long while..and more than we're being told in trying to figure this thing out but then again , there could be other things happening as well.
Honestly, I am not familiar with the Russian MIRV so I'll have to look that one up ...but for now am assuming this is a remote vehicle of some sort...
Appreciate your thoughts/comments! This wouldn't be the first time the thing was ''eye'' spying. Have seen similar on other occasions.....but again, have also seen other makes and models as well..
Still seeking truth in these things...
and if anyone can help out. Much appreciated!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

The SS18 "Satan"is a Russian ICBM, unique in that it releases almost spherical MIRVs instead of cone shaped ones. However, if that was one, you'd have been vaporized when it detonated. It also seems to be either using a distortion drive system of some type or moving VERY rapidly up and down (faster than the shutter speed). Maybe it is a jumppoint marker? I've heard of FTL models that would need craft like that...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arudem

Hi Arudem,
Again appreciate your interest and comments here. Thanks so much. Had to look that one up and yeah lol, I'd have been a goner for sure if it had been that! So I went no further searching. Interesting though in that they have the round spherical shape MIRV though.... i didn't come across that info. or failed to see it(?) Now this explains why you thought these were 'similar' to my photo . An aha moment here

Yeah, the distortion around the object is wild. Your thoughts on the subject sound good to moi. Best guess as any!!.... Dang though... makes ya think ... If this had been this ''satan''. phew* wipes sweat. ..just thinking....that noone would ever know what had hit them...before you could blink the eyes... awful thought there!

Not up on the aerodynamics ...but I've seen these spheres before: They can sure maneuver when or however they want! (Interpretting FTL =faster than light) Curious..Have you by chance seen any thing out of the ordinary -unexplainables, or ufos ?
edit on 26-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The SS18 system stopped using spherical MIRVs at the end of the Cold War; it made them almost perfectly radar invisible.
I have seen a few unexplainables, and may be at least partially responsible if Earth is attacked by hostile aliens: I once saw one flying overhead (a cigar-shaped object) while conducting an EMP test!
I think that it is likely that the craft is of extraterrestrial origin,

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join