It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Analyze this For Me?(UFO orb photo)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi all,

I'm still very curious as to this thing..I have posted photo of mine in a few spots here at ATS but no one has seemed to be able to help shed light. I know it is truly a sorry photo ..Yes, old cam but still I was hoping to get some analysis if at all possible The photo is from several years back , Cam sucks, so we may or may not be able to learn a thing but I am still crossing fingers.

Even though it was years ago, I still remember to this day... and these orbs are seen by many, and wasn't my first. It seemed to hover above for a while is how I noticed it... I was lucky to have been able to capture this actually... Usually, they zip so fast you have no time to blink.... It was like it was posing. The feeling anyway..

Putting this in the gray for I have no exif for further proving ...Because this old cam of mine (yes , I STILL need an update btw!! ) doesn't have the full field exif data default somehow. But is there ANY way you can still analyze this --zoom in for more details? My program only allows me so far then it is too distorted ..and you can see it way better with a zoom...

Would appreciate any and all help!
I've experienced these and want to know! Also, I can't help but to think that maybe we have had the spying drones for whole lot longer than we have been told.

I was out enjoying the fresh air enjoying a little sunshine .. having a leisure day . This grabbed my attention , so got the photo! It didn't act at all like a balloon. Balloons don't hover and will be carried away by the air current...

Anyway.. hope you guys can help.

Here is link to photo...files.abovetopsecret.com...

Help ..Comments appreciated and I thank you in advance!
And I would love to hear of your experiences as well.
S-Lou
edit on 23-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
its taken inside
so how can you be out ? getting fresh air?

edit on 23-4-2012 by nofear39 because: xxxx

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nofear39

HUH? I was outside .. lol enjoying the sunshine. Where are you?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

i can see curtains in the pic?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

OH! lol that is my umbrella .
Sorry I should have said...
Thanks ! for your interest! and I really hope you can help out!
Drone, ufo, I dunno?? Now am beginning to think more drones than they tell us. and for a long time now...but not set in stone.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

OH! lol that is my umbrella .
Sorry I should have said...

haha ok..... nice pic .... id love 2 see something like that
im always looking

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Please see last edit ... You are quick

Thanks ... You just keep looking... More and more are seeing these things... I've seen several times but I'm 50+ ...am sure you'll have many chances to see ....just get out and scout!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hi!

Well, there's not much that can be done judging by the poor resolution! Don't you have any better one than 640x480?

I think that this photo could have been taken using an old Olympus Camera (C2000Z, C700Z or C40Z/D40Z [with "Z" for zoom])
edit on 23-4-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

Please see last edit ... You are quick

Thanks ... You just keep looking... More and more are seeing these things... I've seen several times but I'm 50+ ...am sure you'll have many chances to see ....just get out and scout!

i will keep looking ..... im 40 soon so hopefully see one soon

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Sony FD Mavica . Digital Still Camera MVC -FD87
How I DO wish to have updated camera still!

.. That was how my setting was at time...so I grabbed and didn't change to more resolution ...wanted to be quick on the draw after spotting it. Got the one pic ... and that was it.

Appreciate your trying
!
Do any of you have a sophisticated program to perform analysis?

Much thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is certainly interesting, i have tried to blow up this object but it does not resemble anything i have ever seen before.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Looks like you got a pic of one of them ufos . Best sleep with oneeye open tonight bro lol it looks like its looking right at you. or its a mylar balloon

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Using Occam's razor

We have no data other than a single picture.

It's a balloon or a speck of dust or an insect.

This is the only conclusion one may draw from this.

I suppose many here will want to say it's a ET craft but there is not enough data. Furthermore, the odds of it being the latter rather than the former are astronomical. One MUST use Occam's razor in this instance.

It's a balloon.

Oh, and I'm a trained observer, if that makes any difference (not much based on the data).

edit on 23-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

theres a pretty tidy rectangle around it. wonder how that got there.

edit on 23-4-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

IMO it did not appear to exhibit balloon like characteristics . It definitely was not dust or speck on lens ... As you can see it is focused, I would not have been taking a pic otherwise..

I most certainly appreciate your time in taking the trouble to examine ... Just wish it could have been a better photo for you to work with....

Thank you so much for everything.
Appreciate ya!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Understand the skepticism... I too am like this... But if you will notice -EVEN the date will do this when you zoom ... it's not planted or embedded to photo... So I am also aware of the hoaxes.
But I assure you, I did nOT fabricate a lie ....as some of you may possibly think. I've been here long enough to not want to be banned... and I do hope some of you KNOW me better than this .

I sincerely was hoping I could get more info. Even the edges of the umbrella will pixelate.
As a matter of fact, initially, I spoke to a mod by u2u here aBOUT this pic. And I learned about the exif data from her. So, I'm sure she can vouch for me.

Surely, you do not think I would ask someone to examine a hoaxed photo? That would be dumb on my part if so.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

GODDAMN i hope i dont get a visit from these OBVIOUSLY silver type of "bugs" as you call em.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

theres a pretty tidy rectangle around it. wonder how that got there.

edit on 23-4-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

What you see are only 8x8 squares artifacts created from the JPEG compression, which is a Lossy compression format:

Those who use the World Wide Web may be familiar with the irregularities known as compression artifacts that appear in JPEG images, which may take the form of noise around contrasting edges (especially curves and corners), or blocky images, commonly known as 'jaggies'. These are due to the quantization step of the JPEG algorithm. They are especially noticeable around sharp corners between contrasting colors (text is a good example as it contains many such corners). The analogous artifacts in MPEG video are referred to as mosquito noise, as the resulting "edge busyness" and spurious dots, which change over time, resemble mosquitoes swarming around the object.

These artifacts can be reduced by choosing a lower level of compression; they may be eliminated by saving an image using a lossless file format, though for photographic images this will usually result in a larger file size. The images created with ray-tracing programs have noticeable blocky shapes on the terrain. Certain low-intensity compression artifacts might be acceptable when simply viewing the images, but can be emphasized if the image is subsequently processed, usually resulting in unacceptable quality.....

These are especially visible in low/medium JPEG formats, and at the objects edges and/or in contrast to a uniform background:

Playing with PS with such low-resolution pictures result most of the time to accentuate these JPEG artifacts and even create some that do not exist.

-------------------------------------------------------

Nice avatar BTW lacrimosa!
May I ask you where it come from? It reminds me of some Miyazaki animation movie.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP

there is a thread about a guy who can summon ufos... HE RECORDED THE THING YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF!

Please search for it Robert Bingham summons a ufo somewere here on ats its a small video...

Aarcadius.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

My analysis of White light Orbs is beyond words, and held within this video. Enjoy...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join