It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons don't Like Roses?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Found this interesting evidence clip in which an investigator uses a ghost box and a rose as form of provocation against which is believed to be a demonic entity. Is it true that demons hate roses? I read some where that when a person becomes released from a demonic possession roses are often smelled? Are roses related to the Virgin Mary, or another saint.

Video of Session

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I do believe that roses are connected with Mary the Mother of God and I have seen several references to the Virgin of Guadalupe.

The rose flower is used in Italy all through the month of May. Everyone who can secure roses, places them in his oratory or on a table. Both red and white roses have been emblematic of the Virgin since very early times, and were dedicated to Venus before that. When St. Dominic instituted the devotion of the Rosary, he recognized this symbolism and indicated the separate prayers as tiny Roses. May - the Month of May or Madonna's Month - was originally linked to Flora, the Roman goddess of flowers and of spring. Further. The five petals of a rose flower are believed to represent Christ´s wounds - white was the color of purity and red, that of his sacrificial blood.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Demons are supposedly not too fond of any strong smell, whether rosy or fishy or somewhere in between. While some smokes are often used by those who choose to evoke demons in magical ceremonies, to aid the being in its manifestation, typically burning strong smelling incenses has been a good way to ward off the demonic since time immemorial.

As the previous poster said, as well, roses are associated with Mary, and as far as I've heard, they're not too fond of Mary, either.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Not sure about Demons, but I know that roses are the universal symbol for love and love intention, so it would make sense since it would be the polar opposite.

I know that a few drops of pure essential rose oil rubbed into the heart area, can help people through tough times.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonid011
Is it true that demons hate roses?

Demons, a.k.a nephil spirits often journey through the multiple paradises running parallel to this world.

These other worlds have no infrastructure, clean fresh air, blue skys, lush green meadows and every flower that we know of.

Natural roses pose no threat to a demon.

It is only the blood of Jesus Christ that they fear.

top topics

join