It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima is falling apart: are you ready?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I've noticed The Weather Channel going whole hog covering tsunami debris hitting U.S. shores this week. As usual, absolutely no mention of Fukushima or the radiation that's been hitting and continues to hit the entire planet. What a sad, sick, irresponsible load of cowardice.

Like it never even happened...
Still.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815

Originally posted by Romekje

I don't think i'll tell my brother his kid (who became 2 y'day) isn't likely to ever get out of his teen years....

This is one of the biggest Disinformation i read here since a very long Time,
Fukushima is a one of the biggest industrial Disaster but it is not the end
of our Civilization!

The numbers of Deaths because of Fukushima will be minimal,
stop to assume that your Nephew will not be a Twen,
inform yourself about Radiation, about Fukushima and the Levels in your Hometown,
please do it otherwise your Fear will eat you alive!
edit on 25-4-2012 by Human0815 because: spell

Did you read the OP?

And im not spreading disinfo lol just giving an opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
Wow... i was on my nephew's b'day yesterday and when talking to my brother it came onto the subject of fukushima and how the total media blackout about it was more worrying then comforting.

We didn't go into it too deep because he's kind of a "head in the sand" guy.. and now i see this thread..

I don't think i'll tell my brother his kid (who became 2 y'day) isn't likely to ever get out of his teen years....

i keep seeing these posts about people somehow being able to do something about this. it's oohh! wake up!, you sheeple have got to wake up!!! yeah...and if they wake up? then what? if the people of japan don't have a say, why do you think people here on ATS have any say in this? if the corporate media doesn't want this to get out, guess what,corporate media will make sure that it just remains as rants on a blog.
edit on 26-4-2012 by jimmyx because: context

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Okay, there's one thing I still don't understand. Why isn't the mainstream news media in North America or Europe covering this? Are they avoiding this whole thing out of fear of causing a widespread panic calamity?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I just wanna know where the fk is any good news! There's always a silver lining. This link is making me so damn depressed that I can hardly think of anything else. Our children, our grandchildren... I wanted to enjoy seeing my children being pestered by their children...just so I could say... "Ha!Ha!" Now I can hardly smile... Where is the silver lining or should we all just drink some purple koolaid and get it over with? )(*&^%$#@%#^&R^%E&*(^*

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

This will not be the demise of humanity as we know it

..... not yet.

So according to you we are all in no danger whatsoever from being bathed in excessive radiation and we are all concerned unnecessarily?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing! Isn't the point of all of this to DENY IGNORANCE? We all have opinions, but the cold hard facts without the emotional rhetoric is the only thing that will help us out. I have been watching this situation like a hawk as well, because my children, my immortality, are directly in the line of fire so to speak. I don't want to move or hide in my house for the rest of my life either. There has to be reasonable precautions to take ( as long as reactor 4 doesn't actually blow) to continue to LIVE our lives to the fullest. I appreciate ATS and it's contributors for many years of information, but lets keep this real please. Thanks for the post OP!
ps if we all throw out our tvs, cell phones, computers, and the rest of the technology that we are addicted too, then maybe we wouldn't need as much man made energy in the first place.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why isn't everyone in Japan already dead?

I'm just getting overly emotional! I have children, I hoped to marry again someday... I hoped for my children to marry, I wanted to see that!?! I've been crying all day now... wtf!?! NOTHING affects me... I am like a freakin STONE... But, this has gotten into my very soul. WHERE IS OUR SILVER LINING!!!!!????

I really don't need to post anymore here... LOL! This is so scary!! I try to find some 'Light" by reading other websites... I CAN'T FIND ANY!!! why is that?

How can people like ME do anything about this situation?? WE can't do anything! The so-called HUMANS who KNOW about this stuff are supposed to help us! All I can do is spread the word around to the people that I know and scare the hell outta them too! Where are the straight answers... .I really feel as if this one is going to make me crazy. At least for this day it has. Thank the GREAT ONE and the Gods & Goddesses that the kids are at school right now! I gotta get myself together. For them.
edit on 26-4-2012 by EdwynaGolden because: I edited.... because I cannot stop thinking about this being the end for us all. I have no one to talk to about it right now, so I am writing insanities on a public forum! HAHAH!! Something ELSE I never do!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fukushima plant not ready for approaching typhoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By David Ferguson

Sunday, May 29, 2011

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

I just finished reporting on the discovery of mutated strawberries in Michigan which are

speculated

to be a result of Fukushima nuclear fallout

Nice...

edit on 26-4-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Spot on! Have you heard about the illuminati card game?

must see!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical

The spent fuel is extremely toxic and that's where nuclear power FAILS.

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Nuclear technology is the only technology that mankind is involved with where we don't have the knowledge, ability or techniques to manage the technology from A to Z. Burying the waste products for thousands of years inside mountains is not managing the technology.

When we can neutralize radioactivity, it can be widely deployed in all kinds of ways, but until we can neutralize it, its use should be restricted to the laboratory or to the experimental institution. There should be no nuclear industry, until a way to render radioactive materials nonradioactive is found.

There is no endgame strategy for nuclear technology.

That is insane.

So basically "we" are playing with fire and will eventually get burned. Not just humans, but animals, fish, birds, plants, etc. Of course it IS insane!

The same people who make fun of cold fusion, or any fusion for that matter, ARE THE SAME IMBECILES that actively promote fission reactors because supposedly they are much easier.

Well here is the deal: Either (a)find OTHER WAYS to produce electricity, (b)declassify fusion technology, (c)no electricity PERIOD! I do NOT want to share ANY responsibility with the evil imbeciles that want everything THEIR WAY to destroy.

And the fact the ptb are sitting on their ass with so much radiation leaking, while at the same time paying misinformation agents to post nonsense on ats and other forumns burns my ass more than I can say without getting banned from the site.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical

The spent fuel is extremely toxic and that's where nuclear power FAILS.

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Nuclear technology is the only technology that mankind is involved with where we don't have the knowledge, ability or techniques to manage the technology from A to Z. Burying the waste products for thousands of years inside mountains is not managing the technology.

When we can neutralize radioactivity, it can be widely deployed in all kinds of ways, but until we can neutralize it, its use should be restricted to the laboratory or to the experimental institution. There should be no nuclear industry, until a way to render radioactive materials nonradioactive is found.

There is no endgame strategy for nuclear technology.

That is insane.

So basically "we" are playing with fire and will eventually get burned. Not just humans, but animals, fish, birds, plants, etc. Of course it IS insane!

The same people who make fun of cold fusion, or any fusion for that matter, ARE THE SAME IMBECILES that actively promote fission reactors because supposedly they are much easier.

Well here is the deal: Either (a)find OTHER WAYS to produce electricity, (b)declassify fusion technology, (c)no electricity PERIOD! I do NOT want to share ANY responsibility with the evil imbeciles that want everything THEIR WAY to destroy.

And the fact the ptb are sitting on their ass with so much radiation leaking, while at the same time paying misinformation agents to post nonsense on ats and other forumns burns my ass more than I can say without getting banned from the site.

True, but the electricity is the byproduct of weapons creation. Those other modes of electricity creation does not create the parts needs for the secret weapons systems with the public paying the cost without a fuss.

one interesting note is that the US has effective, usable nuclear power - they use it on subs and war ships (part of the killing system) and these very small, very powerful devices work well - but are to be used for potential killing purposes only and cannot be used for civilian purposes at all.

The waste, which has been an issue since day one, isn't a problem by the weapon builders, as the goal of the power process it to make weapons, so, like discarded oil or dead employees it is just part of the ends justifying the means: solid, effective killing tools for keeping the public a the mercy of those who know how to launch them.

In order for the insanity to work, those in charge needed to set up a conflict polarity, used to confuse the world - so oil is the devil, coal is the devil, alternative methods of generating electrons are the devil, even nuclear power is the better devil. People fight about which power is worse - not how to improve the generation of power, while the weapons get built with people happily paying for it with their power bill.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
reply to post by muzzleflash

Nope. They will keep covering it up to save face.

Until their faces all melt off.

Sounds like they have extreme mental health issues...

Pride before Life..

How the F***

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden
Why isn't everyone in Japan already dead?

I'm just getting overly emotional! I have children, I hoped to marry again someday... I hoped for my children to marry, I wanted to see that!?! I've been crying all day now... wtf!?! NOTHING affects me... I am like a freakin STONE... But, this has gotten into my very soul. WHERE IS OUR SILVER LINING!!!!!????

I really don't need to post anymore here... LOL! This is so scary!! I try to find some 'Light" by reading other websites... I CAN'T FIND ANY!!! why is that?

How can people like ME do anything about this situation?? WE can't do anything! The so-called HUMANS who KNOW about this stuff are supposed to help us! All I can do is spread the word around to the people that I know and scare the hell outta them too! Where are the straight answers... .I really feel as if this one is going to make me crazy. At least for this day it has. Thank the GREAT ONE and the Gods & Goddesses that the kids are at school right now! I gotta get myself together. For them.
edit on 26-4-2012 by EdwynaGolden because: I edited.... because I cannot stop thinking about this being the end for us all. I have no one to talk to about it right now, so I am writing insanities on a public forum! HAHAH!! Something ELSE I never do!!!

I feel you, but the question i must point out is,

WHY ISNT EVERYONE IN JAPAN DEAD?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I totally agree. If the ptb really cared about an efficient and safe method of producing electricity, then they would stop their incessant production of atomic bombs and focus nuclear energy for power generation, even spacecraft propulsion as we see in science fiction.

Instead we had(and still have) you are an evil commie or an evil muslim, and from the other side you are an evil capitalist.......and must be destroyed! On a side note nuclear weapons, especially of the fusion type, can be used to contain oil and gas leaks and even to stop fault lines.........BUT no mainstream mention of course!

The mainstream media keeps hammering what the mainstream media WANTS with total neglect for love, life and peaceful purposes. Evil goes in and evil comes out. It is the luciferian way................they even want to shut down blogging(digital millenium act, sopa, pipa, cisca) so the pricks can have a 100% monopoly aka MONOLOGUE!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Damn... (you'll have to right click and view image to see it all)

edit on 26/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm as ready as I'm going to ever be for the melt down. Already have this song on que and a bunch of clod drinks in the cooler..Bring on the pain!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Don't tell partygirl this.

She's there and on top of the situation.................so she thinks.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Stick the rods in rockets and send them into the sun. However, there's the danger of a malfunctioning rocket that might explode on the pad or in low orbit. But, if we could make thousands of nearly fail-safe rockets and send them into the sun...

OR

Use rail-gun (magnetic propulsion) to send them into space toward the sun, that would work. That way there is no chance of a rocket explosion in the atmosphere, or orbit. We'd have a fleet of satellite "tug boats" that would rendezvous with the propelled rocket and guide it into a proper course to the sun and let it go after a certain point. Sure, this would cost a lot, but if we don't come up with creative solutions, we're doomed to radioactive failure on a global scale. Failure meaning mass extinction perhaps.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join