It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima is falling apart: are you ready?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

If I could flag this response, I would. I can't explain why, but i feel it's extremely relevant to the subject at hand. I just FEEL that Cheney and Bush have a hand in this whole scenario somehow. Crazy, i know, just a gut feeling.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AliWV

Oh but of course.

The typical blame Bush / Cheney line. I suggest you wake up from your slumber. Your hero Obama is controlled by the same puppet masters as Bush. That's why he has continued the exact same middle east policy. Hell, he's even extended it to Libya and Egypt, not to mention drone attacks in Pakistan. Face it, you were duped by TPTB. How about that change eh? 6 trillion in 3 years! More than Bush's entire 8 year term.

Also, Did you ever think that maybe it's the Japanese Government, along with ours as well, that put economics and trade before humanity in regards to the Fukushima cover up? Can't lose a buck now can they? God forbid that some Corporations lose some money in the name of Life itself right? So forget the overplayed it's Bush / Cheney's fault android sheoplized position and try reading between the lies. They are all corrupt, and they don't give a damn about you, I, The Japanese people, or anyone else for that matter. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

I'm a 15 year old male living in El Paso, Texas. Theoretically, how long do I have before major radiation side effects occur? I desire escape from the northern hemisphere but I would like to know the time frame between death by over exposure to hot particles and a nonharmful dose of radiation. Please get back to me

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousC

A male between age sixteen and thirty would probably have a better chances of survival than any other groups of people. Take some iodine supplements temporarily if you are worried or eat kelp.

edit on 24-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Hey, SheopleNation... Obama is nobody"s hero. He's one of the biggest disappointments I've seen, and I've been voting for 32 years. Not laying any blame, just saying, this "feels" to me like something Mr. Cheney and the Bush family would orchestrate to profit from... from within thier underground, earthquake-proof bunkers. Sorry if I said it wrong or hit a nerve.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AliWV

No apologies needed my friend. I just believe that it's important for everyone to realize that Bush and Cheney were just two of many puppets on strings. They are stooges and actors, just as Obama is. They take their orders while smiling in all of our faces. The divisionist tactics of the media is set up in order to keep the sheople herded and squabbling with one another over domestic issues while they and their Internationalist bankster masters execute their foreign policy, not to mention the foreign policies of many other $heople Nations.

That was the only point I was trying to make. My apologies if I came across as rude. It happens frequently with me.
~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I agree with you, SheopleNation. Obama, Bush... they're puppets. If they had any control they might try to do something to help with this crisis. I can't help but wonder if the Fukushima ordeal really is manufactured to eliminate 90% of us, and if TPTB have a plan to survive. Breaks my heart. I have children and grandchildren. I've lived a full life, but thiers are just beginning. I'd give up everything just to give them a fighting chance.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AliWV

Bush??? ROFL

A hundred years from now.... when the earth gets hit by a meteorite...it was Bush's fault

give me a break...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Has anybody heard any more about the liquifaction that's been occurring since the quakes?
It seems as though this was in the spotlight for just a fraction of a minute, then it was gone.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203
reply to post by AliWV

Bush??? ROFL

A hundred years from now.... when the earth gets hit by a meteorite...it was Bush's fault

give me a break...

That's not what I said. Again, sorry if it came out wrong. I think maybe I should just read the thread and keep my abstract thoughts to myself. It's just... people keep saying Americans are selfish and we just sit back and do nothing so we have nobody to blame but ourselves, but what can we do? Seems like we get attacked for just stating an opinion... so somebody tell me... what can I personally do to help with this situation at Fukushima Daichi? How can I make a difference? I don't have any money to throw at the problem. or the knowledge to stop nuclear devestation. I'd do anything to save my family... so... If you have any real ideas I'm completely open. But I get it... I'll keep my opinions to myself now.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Even if radiation emissions were halted today I believe there will be environmental consequences. If the fuel rods were to catch fire then the situation becomes much more dire. However, considering that thousands of nukes have been tested and the radiation from them has not destroyed the Earth I don't see how people can claim that this is some kind of extinction event. Hiroshima is a thriving city today (granted that was a tiny weapon). I realize that we are talking about long half life elements that aren't released in large quantities during an actual nuclear detonation, but where is the perspective? The Soviets detonated a 50+ megaton weapon, the U.S. a 20 megaton one. Only miles from Area 51 there are hundreds of nuke craters all over the desert. Will there be an increase in mutations? Yes. Will a few more Americans get cancer? I think yes. Will a lot more Japanese get cancer? Yes. Will the U.S. west coast become an uninhabitable giant cockroach infested wasteland? No. Top of the food chain predators in the ocean will be most affected. Dolphins (recent dolphin die offs?) and sharks and such. Yes, we eat seafood, but as a percentage of the average persons diet it is almost insignificant....at least here in the U.S. Fatal doses of radiation are simply not possible in the U.S. from fukushima. Long term impact is a real possibility, however.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliWV
I agree with you, SheopleNation. Obama, Bush... they're puppets. If they had any control they might try to do something to help with this crisis. I can't help but wonder if the Fukushima ordeal really is manufactured to eliminate 90% of us, and if TPTB have a plan to survive. Breaks my heart. I have children and grandchildren. I've lived a full life, but thiers are just beginning. I'd give up everything just to give them a fighting chance.

So would I Ali. That's what makes me sick at night. Knowing that my Children will one day be left alone to deal with a much more dangerous existence than the one you and I lived. No, what we had was far from perfect, but it's so far gone now that it seems that they don't even have a chance.

As I am sure you realize already, I am all for calling out the powers that be. Concerning the Fukushima incident though, I believe it was an unprovoked tragedy that was always mathematically inevitable. Unfortuantely, it was the Japanese that ended up dealing with it once again. I do believe the masters of puppets of both nations, and various nations, are covering up the effects of this tragedy.

It could have happened anywhere on the planet. However, The location of the Japanese reactors and the history of seismic activity in the region would suggest that it was bound to happen. Very much like here on The West coast in California. Same exact recipe for disaster. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am 47 years old. I have had remarkable health my entire life. Still do. That does not change the simple fact that I know I will most likely die of something that I had no control over.

People that are more interested in money than their fellow man should not be allowed to breath any longer. Should I EVER be diagnosed with cancer, or should I wake up and find all the money gone from my bank account. I can and I will make a difference.

Some people better hide.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Erectus

"Yes, we eat seafood, but as a percentage of the average persons diet it is almost insignificant.."

unless your Inuick/Eskimo/
fish is a staple for some,,
almost insignificant,,for some,,
if u buy your fish at the local,,"ALL YOU CAN EAT"
Supermarket,,,,for some,,that supermarket,,is not exactly,,
"freezer section isle 5",,for some,,

yes ,,but as a percentage of the average persons diet it is almost insignificant.."

yes the "the average person",,just how many,,average person's do you know?,,or just what might be the determining factor for this "average person"??
I can only imagine that,,it is almost insignificant.."

for some,,

Me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
wonderful, this has been covered many many times over in the Japan quake mega thread, and some are just beginning to realize what happened A YEAR AGO.
The meltdowns occurred LAST YEAR, people, a WHOLE YEAR has gone by without anyone being able to do anything, the ones that have said something have been silenced, mainstream media were told to stop reporting about it A YEAR AGO, let me repeat this A YEAR AGO, everyone in the northern hemisphere has already been affected, some of the reactors BLEW UP, the radiation levels went through the roof, the international safety standards revised their policies SEVERAL TIMES OVER each time upping the "safe radiation levels"

The sea has already been compromised, this is not fear mongering, this is the real deal, people please wake up, if you have not taken this into account now, then do so NOW.

MEGA THREAD

sure its over 1000+ pages long, I know it is too much for some to digest, some haven't even been able to read the puny 12 pages in this thread... granted not all is gold between the hay, but still...

Th facebook crowd suddenly realizes the sky fell A YEAR AGO, welcome to the dollhouse, the roof was on fire and everything burnt down, the ashes were not part of the original decor, please please pick a side, either you care or you do not, educate yourselves more, take more action, look around more often, look up sometimes, this rat race is make belief, the radiation is not.

Again, this HAPPENED A YEAR AGO imagine how much damage it already has done, things will get worse before they get better, radiation does far worse things than kill...

WAKE UP!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm not trying to trivialize Fukushima, but bring it into perspective. People will die from this. It's just not going to kill millions of people like people are saying. Will Inuits be more likely to get cancer in the coming years? I'd say yes, and it's a darn terrible thing. Still, people needn't pick up and move to Argentina. The doom sayers are wrong about this. Only a few unlucky among us are doomed by this event.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Erectus

Nope, everyone is already affected by this, all the worlds oceans are just ONE big ocean, oceanic currents swap the water from one place to another, sure, cancer rates will go up massively, its our future generations that will have to deal with this crap, our children, our families, we are not isolated, they just make it seem that way, learn about quantic relationships in the biosphere, and then read up about fractal connections and relative relationships in chaos theory, that has been proven as more than just theories, for instance, if you break your foot, your whole body is affected, its just the same on planet earth, it is a CLOSED SYSTEM, read up about entropy in closed systems, you will be amazed on your findings...

We are all tied to this world, we all share the same fate, unless of course you get off the planet before the gradual disintegration of the ecosystem takes place...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Erectus

And it's your kind of attitude that sicken"s me,,

you know we could ship them Strawberries,,

ya Strawberries,,,,it contains a natural Radiation fighting, protien,,

ya its a start,,,
Strawberries,
who knew,,,
apparently people would rather moan and groan "their is no answer",,ya right,,,
Strawberries, and ,,,,,???

Me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Twenty-six years after Chernobyl......just a small scale of whats to come.

CNN
edit on 24-4-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AliWV

voteing 32 years you dont even look 32 yaa dick cheney when he walks he leaves a trail of slim like a slug he's like a cross between a unfunny mr burns and a cow turd

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join