It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima is falling apart: are you ready?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Bury it in gold. Pour moulten gold on it.
You suppose aliens have been visiting earth for so long as a source of gold to bury their nuclear mistakes???

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Bury it in gold. Pour moulten gold on it.

Gold is too soft and maleable. Not dense enough. They should have melted some super-dense(and cheap) material in those reactor cores, then dumped concrete. Job done! It really isn't that difficult to come up with solutions if you really want to.

Just reading this thread in one day and people have suggested good stuff. In fact it is better than what the japanesse government and the IAEA was able to suggest in 12 months which raises the all important question of where is there head located?

I am done posting for today. I hate working myself up to the point that I need a bottle of liquor to calm done!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Personally, I don't think any of us are fully aware of or ready for the consequences of Fukushima.

We are still reeling from the BP oil gusher and the CoExit that has compromised our Gulf and now Atlantic Ocean.

Fukushima is compromising the Pacific, our air, our soil and at this point there isn't a whole hell of a lot the average person can do about it.

I also don't believe in my heart, my gut tells me all this frap wasn't due to human stupidity or error. I think it was planned.

Our planet possibly might be, being re-terraformed, making way for a new species of ?

Notice I said possibly because maybe I am wrong and it's all just a big coincidence and our planet's degradation has occurred due to human stupidity and greed.

But, deep within, something tells me - we're at war and most of humanity isn't even aware of it.

It's been like taking candy from a baby or when Manhattan Island was sold for a string of beads.

Safe journey.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Like I said earlier, from what it looks like, the nuclear power industry WORLDWIDE never calculated or planned in a realistic, practical, logistical way of what to do with nuclear waste from commercial reactors. They talk about burying it in places like Yucca Mountain, and they have buried some of it, but the vast majority of these spent fuel rods just sit in pools of water either above the reactor cores or off site. Those pols need cooling system to pump fresh water in to keep the rods cool. Imagine if a catastrophic event knocked out the power grid in the US; the US has 100s of times more spent fuel than any other country just sitting in these pools.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hi,

Am I ready? Well, no- but for the most part -yes.

I've been expecting to find dead birds, squirrels, cats, dogs and sea-life floating belly-up ever since Fuku INTRUDED into my world. (I personally don't utilize Tepco energy)

As a normal dumb-ass, I expected that my death will be swift and painless, like the animals are going through...
But I ain't seeing much death yet. It doesn't feel like it is going to be a swift and painless death, it feels more like the opposite.

I laugh at the dumb-asses who think when they come out of their shelters, that this place can be habitable.
Maybe the next generation for humanity is one where everybody will look like a freaking lizard.

edit on (4/24/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Highest radiation in the US?

I doubt it. Let's test the soil near 3 mile island, shall we?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

In the land of the rising sun ? It's hard to imagine any of those so well diciplined people being that stupid. I don't even know anything about the physics involved but if gold can be used against radiation in space then WTF?.

What is the big problem ? They just want to kill a lot of people off and that's what is going to happen I guess.
edit on 24-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What we should have done right away, is had every country step up and kick in some concrete. Built a containing wall around the plant, then dumped concrete on it every day until it is nothing more than a huge concrete block. At least that theory sounds good to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Personally, if there is any terraforming taking place it is not from our friends, and this event started with Haarp and Stuxnet,so its definitely from our dark side. Tokyo's own university raised the Haarp alarm.

In addition, from what I've been given, it seems as if there is a lot of extra cleaning up going on that is lessoning the impact of this event on the general public but providing enough clues still to wake ppl up to the fact that something big is going on, in other words like karma in our lives, what we need to do to start opening the gates to solutions, action from the public and healing, to get movement not stagnation going, is to learn the lessons here, to find out what we're doing wrong.

ie. nuclear power to begin with, allowing misdirections in science, allowing the media to lie to us and following the dark side's advice or statements and ingnoring our own consciousness and common sense.

And to apply this to all other things we've been turning a blind eye to from inequalities, food industry, wars, starvation, corporate monopolies, bascially we need to start empowering each other and give voices to the vulnerable as well.

But from what I've been told, there is constant clean ups occurring, and things are being done, so that means earth has had missing time many times over, in fact, we're probably really tired out, because each day is being repeated, and changed.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I am done posting for today. I hate working myself up to the point that I need a bottle of liquor to calm done!

If you don't get worked up over this one there isn't anything that can get you workerd up. I suggest a break but we need minds like yours Earth. Don't stray to far please.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

I thought the same thing....
Fight fire with fire....no? Honest question....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukeworker

Not trying to downplay what has happened but , I work on reactors and background radiation has had NO change from before or after Japans event . I could tell you things that would send you spinning but due to who I work for I cant , sorry . In no way am I a troll or sent here for some dissinformation campaighn . I just find it funny how people freak out over this . Waste has been dumped for years by a lots of different people . I guess what I am trying to say is this was nothing new ! I will agree with you nuclear power is not the best option , but its out of my hands . Trust me I monitor the levels as I have children myself and I do live in the Northwest of the USA , anyway take care .

This is a stunningly bizarre post. If we take the poster's reply at face value: he works for a company that has or continues to endanger the lives of people and, due to the fact that he "works" for them he's not only fine taking a paycheck from said villains but also fine with anything they do because of the money.

We can also conclude that all of those people, some are reputable institutions and not just "folks," who have recorded radiation in the US from fukashima specifically, due to the "signature," are idiots. Quickly; the radiation found in the seaweed off the Orange County coast comes to mind - according to this poster that reading is false, or questionable, and possibly came from somewhere else like his company.

We can also conclude that this poster is not interested in discussion, but a hit and run "I work in the industry you don't, I know more so HA!" Why? Why post at all? We can also conclude that industry people don't have a clue as to what they are doing on the whole, as were the person as "informed" or as "inside" as they hint at in the post, they'd put forth a industry solution for reactor 4 AND explain why that solution is not being implemented due to the insiders status. The reason I conclude this is the post implies we here are all $%#%* wrong, and he knows what is right, and were he to know this, he'd quickly put forth some answers.

I'm sorry, this kind of post confuses me. If I had direct, first hand knowledge of something like this, AND I actually felt the planet could use some real information - I'd damn well provide it. If, as this person contends, there is no issue, then a 3 page original post might help us all understand, not a 7 line hit and run single in thread post. So why does someone post like this? Why does someone "tease" concerning something as horrifying as reactor 4's lifetime need of flowing water to keep from wiping out everything we know? Why is one's job, if this person actually has a job, so valuable that they would protect a payment of, say 100k in federal reserve debt notes (IOU's) over the safety and well being of the planet? I can kind of understand not posting at all, or talking at all, as people in lower positions are chosen for those jobs because the fear everything - especially ridiculed and loss of income, but to post LIKE THIS?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

Bury it in gold. Pour molten gold on it.

It would be interesting to see how many people go there after the gold is poured to risk their lives to steal some gold.

Those TEPCO morons on top the big execs are to cheap for that

All the money they are going to loose, hell they might
as well get it over with burry the damn thing once and for all
this japan crisis is going to pollute the ocean, will be hard to find
good sea food... I for one don't want to be eating radiated tunas

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Build a pyramid on it. Pyr a mid = Fire in the middle.

Do something you fox !

I'm reaching here.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's like papermache balloons in art class as a child.

You put a stucture out with just enough structural support to be able to plaster cement onto the temporary stucture. If the temporary blows after the cement dries, so what

Problem solved.

Some sort of lightweight aluminum, and plexiglass:

hexagons, squares, and triangles. Make a geodesic dome over the whole bloody facility.

Have dump trucks with hoses pumping out quikrete.

It doesn't much matter if it's done sloppily, as long as the dome is constructed properly. The outer can look like a mess, but if the inner structure is sound, it will hold.

How the hell has nothing of a real answer been attempted yet??

Bastards!
edit on 24-4-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Personally, I don't think any of us are fully aware of or ready for the consequences of Fukushima.

We are still reeling from the BP oil gusher and the CoExit that has compromised our Gulf and now Atlantic Ocean.

Fukushima is compromising the Pacific, our air, our soil and at this point there isn't a whole hell of a lot the average person can do about it.

I also don't believe in my heart, my gut tells me all this frap wasn't due to human stupidity or error. I think it was planned.

Our planet possibly might be, being re-terraformed, making way for a new species of ?

Notice I said possibly because maybe I am wrong and it's all just a big coincidence and our planet's degradation has occurred due to human stupidity and greed.

But, deep within, something tells me - we're at war and most of humanity isn't even aware of it.

It's been like taking candy from a baby or when Manhattan Island was sold for a string of beads.

Safe journey.

Starred and flagged.

Amazing post and I love the way you think..

When you add the recent oil spill into the mix and all the conspiracy issues - Oil clean up company bought 8 days before the spill....Halliburton...the money made off this disaster...it makes me sick
www.abovetopsecret.com...

..and now this

but like you said in your heart you don't believe this was human error but planned and I agree 100% - there's a lot of evidence that supports it too

There's a story of a nuke smuggled into Japan....American/Israel related as well...

The ongoing financial war is accelerating with arrests and assassinations being seen on both sides. George Bush Senior and Bill Gates were arrested last week for sabotaging the new financial system after being fingered by Timothy Geithner, pentagon sources say. The Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate cabalists for their part murdered Lord James Blackheath on February 29th, after he denounced their theft of $15 trillion in the British House of Lords. The White Dragon Society, meanwhile has put out an all points bulletin seeking the immediate arrest for questioning of former Hong Kong Police Chief Peter Stevens.

Stevens is wanted on charges of smuggling into Japan the nuclear weapon that was used for the 311, 2011 nuclear and tsunami attack against Japan. Stevens is currently located at the Puerto Galera yacht club in the Philippines.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com... l

This update from Ben indicates that all is proceeding to remove the cabal heads, and to bring in a new financial system. He also discusses the evidence for the 3-11-11 tsunami and nuclear events being planned and carried out by various operatives. One of the 15 technicians who planted the bombs that caused the tsunami survived, and has been sheltered for protection. A book has been written that discusses how the tsunami was artificially generated.

www.fmotl.com...

Freelance journalist Jim Stone has been hot on the trail of the Fukushima disaster in Japan, what he has found is very sinister and has the same paw prints of the lions of the dark twin from the House of Judah.

Japan had offered to enrich uranium for Iran which set Israel at their ankles with seemingly deadly results.

That nuclear weapon(s) were placed inside of the reactor containment(s) disguised as security cameras installed under contract this year by Arava based security firm Magna BSP (Arava is a district around Dimona, not a city.)

Their “security cameras” weighed over 1,000 pounds and were the size and shape of gun type nuclear weapons.

The reason Magna BSP gave for the odd shape, enormous weight, and giant proportions of their cameras was that they were stereoscopic.

A stereoscopic camera could be plausible at an airstrip, where the camera would need depth perception out miles, but not indoors where focal lengths are short.

Depth perception going out miles could also be accomplished with two separately mounted cameras weighing only a few pounds; the giant thousand pounder is a dead giveaway.

Why this giant thing, when smaller nukes are possible? Nuclear weapons always produce a certain amount of heat, and if a small design was used it would be obvious the “camera” was warm, even when turned off and sitting on the shelf.

This would cause questions to be asked, especially in a nuclear power facility. The enormous size and weight helped conceal the decay heat.

www.lifeinthemix.info...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

A leading Japanese journalist recently made two incredible claims about the Fukushima power plant that suffered a nuclear meltdown in March 2011, sending shockwaves around the world. First, the former editor of a national newspaper in Japan says the U.S. and Israel knew Fukushima had weapons-grade uranium and plutonium that were exposed to the atmosphere after a massive tsunami wave hit the reactor. Second, he contends that Israeli intelligence sabotaged the reactor in retaliation for Japan’s support of an independent Palestinian state.

americanfreepress.net...

I've been trying make threads about the evils of Israel to make people aware of the support that the US gives to Israel. Most have been 404'ed. Please understand Israel is to blame along with Zionism not Hebrews/Jewish people. There is a huge difference, in fact most torah Jews condemn Zionism

www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to Yoishi Shimatsu, a former editor of Japan Times Weekly, these nuclear materials were shipped to the plant in 2007 on the orders of Dick Cheney and George W. Bush, with the connivance of Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert. The shipment was in the form of warhead cores secretly removed from the U.S. nuclear warheads facility BWXT Plantex near Amarillo, Texas. While acting as the middleman, Israel transported warheads from the port of Houston, and in the process kept the best ones while giving the Japanese older warhead cores that had to be further enriched at Fukushima.

Shimatsu credits retired CIA agent and mercenary Roland Vincent Carnaby with learning the warheads were being transported from Houston. In a strange twist, Carnaby was mysteriously shot dead less than a year later by Houston police at a traffic stop. He was shot once in the back and once in the chest. He did not have a weapon in his hands. Intelligence sources said he had been tracking a Mossad unit that was smuggling U.S. plutonium out of Houston docks for an Israeli nuclear reactor.

americanfreepress.net...
edit on 24-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Does anyone know where you would go to get radiation testing down and cost roughly, and also for soil samples. I think this needs to be exposed.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I guess you could be right either way you go. Human greed and stupidity can be terraforming the planet for another type of life. Possibly even Aliens. It's possible we are all remote controlled robots terraforming a planet but some of us have broken antennas and can't receive transmissions anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Please help Christina purchase a spectrometer in order to get the most accurate radiation readings and thus get you the most precise information possible by shopping through her Amazon link or donate directly via PayPal to [email protected]. Keep in mind, this is expensive equipment and it is the only way that specific isotope readings can be obtained from food items.

Minor editing by Madison Ruppert

Christina Consolo is a former clinical researcher supervisor with NIH credentialing; a former Member-at-Large for the Board of Directors, Ophthalmic Photographers’ Society; A peer reviewer for the Journal of Ophthalmic Photography; She has written, published, and contributed to numerous scientific research in retinal imaging and ophthalmogy for the past 24 years; She is also an award-winning biomedical photographer and maintains several websites to teach people about radiation, mitigation, and other nuclear issues. She is also the host of “Nuked Radio” Tuesdays & Thursdays from 12-1:00 pm EST on the Orion Talk Radio Network.

For more info including mitigation for radiation exposure, please visit FukushimaFacts.com, where you can sign up to receive Fallout Forecasts on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.

More at EndtheLie.com - EndtheLie.com...

Here is the problem I have with the use of these scare people out of their money sites. When both sides of an issue lie or in this case grossly exaggerate, you simply can't trust any information from either side.

...and "extinction level event"

Why is it activists always think it's OK for them to lie while criticizing others for lying? All it does is make rational people not believe them. Exaggeration and fear mongering are both forms of lies.

Since Christina photographs eyes for a living and that is the extent of her expertise, would any sensible person send her money for a radiation study? Why?

I'm guessing there is very little call for eye photographers, so no doubt a second income is needed. Deny ignorance?

It is interesting that all the sites from people hardly qualified to even speak on the topic are constantly begging for money and willing to scare people to get the money, while those who are qualified are funded and don't need to exaggerate to generate "donations". Donate to Universities instead of these people and have your money go to where the experts are and where real research is taking place.

As to the "Extinction Level Event" lie, get real.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join