It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul IS BEATING Romney/ The media LIES! Watch This!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
Ron Paul has already won. We're just being lied to about it. Most of us know it.
Even if he isn't elected, the Revolution has begun. You cannot stop an idea who's time has come!

Expect fake Ron Paul like candidates to come out soon.

Americans aren't stupid. They know when someone is lying to them and have come to greater knowledge of how the system works and its architects in recent years and as people like Ron Paul speak they are very happy to hear him resonate with what you have felt for sometime.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Romney has won. The primary is basically over. You Ron Paul people are actually insane. Ron Paul is not winning.. The election is not won by a series of pictures set to music. I looked but I cannot find it in The Constitution.

Also Ron Paul, your wonderful hero, sold out to Romney at the start of primary season. Ya'll oughta get a grip on facts.
edit on 24-4-2012 by CJStallion because: Typo.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
we are looking at the size of the crowds and their inthusiasim

It's spelled enthusiasm

Please use spell check

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by XPLodER
we are looking at the size of the crowds and their inthusiasim

It's spelled enthusiasm

Please use spell check

50 bux says skywatcher googled on how to spell enthusiasm.

Not everyone uses chrome you nazi ... lol jk cheers.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ugh.. Well.. I'm far from the first and I'll be far from the last but even I've now had it with the Ron-bots..and as people here know, I *WAS* a supporter. A very determined one.

People want to keep seeing victory in the ashes of defeat and that's a noble cause. I appreciate the tenacity. Where I've just had it now is where people either willfully ignore the way our system works...or are simply entirely ignorant of the details and specifics of how things function. I'm busy enough maintaining my grade in the class teaching it this semester to be worrying about helping others understand the basics.

Perhaps on Nov 7th, we'll finally have peace and people will drop this. Probably not though...Then the cries of fraud will start for real and the REAL anger of how Paul was 'robbed' of the Presidency will likely start. Heck, Dec 21 may be a blessing for how the mass hysteria over that will overlap and drown out the rest.

I HOPE..with all my being, that Rand Paul is up for 2016 and we still have a functioning system for him to run in. I'm sure not certain of either one. Paul's lost though..... Those who can accept it, move on from it...really need to help everyone else start thinking about what we do if Nov. solves nothing and this keeps getting worse. It's LIKELY to happen now..and our nation's survival is coming to hang in the balance. Lets be part of the solution..and not keep being blinded by thoughts of what 'might have been' because folks still think 'it can yet be'.

Guys... Whatever... I love 'em..but he lost.
I'll drop back by the Paul threads in November when the debate over his basic status is no longer an issue. It isn't NOW....but not everyone seems to realize that quite yet. Oh well.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Paul is doing quite well. He is showing 2nd place in most polls.

Its not Ron Paul that people are voting for its the stance that he shares that resonates with most. People really want change and they know who what why and how the united states is being run by filthy, greedy, non empathetic, war whores who would grind you down to a pulp if it were legal.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Just thought a few of you might want to check this out...

King County GOP leader boots caucus outside after Ron Paul backers take over

So when Mitt Romney supporters take over, it's ok, When it's Ron Paul, people kick and scream.

Seems like a revolution might be inevitable eventually. We try to play by the rules, but the people who make the rules don't have our best interests at heart.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry that video doesnt show that Ron Paul is winning. It shows that someone found the smallest Romney events and the largest Paul events that's not really fair analysis.

I like Paul, not everything about him but compared to Obama and Romney I vote Paul all day.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Well... My final note on ANY Paul thread for anything until November....

I wish you all well.. Glad he seems to be doing well. I'll see ya all on Nov 7th when we're looking at Romney or Obama. Err..... Sad it had to be..but there it is. Lets see the discussions when they can once again be had without the sharp, ugly and vicious edge of personal investment in cause that ...sure isn't winning.
No hard feelings.. Heck I was a supporter...once. I'm just going to focus on the race between men who actually have any possibility of winning.

They may be similar..but one is absolutely worse than the other. Which side has the more numbers will determine which man takes the title in the view of the nation. God knows...about 50% feel that way about either one.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
of course the media is lying and downplaying ron's influence.

not to mention the voter fraud, and the vote flipping on the electronic machines.

the whole thing is rigged... we will never have a fair election unless all 50 states move back to paper ballots and are counted on camera with witnesses to back the numbers up.

link   
reply to post by CJStallion

I didn't know about Paul selling out to Romney, is this speculation? Do you have any sources?

link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You know us Southern Boys.....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Well... My final note on ANY Paul thread for anything until November....

I wish you all well.. Glad he seems to be doing well. I'll see ya all on Nov 7th when we're looking at Romney or Obama. Err..... Sad it had to be..but there it is. Lets see the discussions when they can once again be had without the sharp, ugly and vicious edge of personal investment in cause that ...sure isn't winning.
No hard feelings.. Heck I was a supporter...once. I'm just going to focus on the race between men who actually have any possibility of winning.

They may be similar..but one is absolutely worse than the other. Which side has the more numbers will determine which man takes the title in the view of the nation. God knows...about 50% feel that way about either one.

I really hate to see you abandon the RP ship so soon. Goods things happen with a little hard work and patience. I understand the drive to pick a media princess, corporate puppet that may "actually" have a chance of winning. It increases your chance of bragging rights at the water cooler about how "your guy" won. But I really hate to see our Country fall back to the same ole song and dance so I'm gonna continue to believe and give my money to Dr. Paul. Even if he may be considered the "underdog". I believe in his ideas and that's what I support.

See ya in Nov.

RON PAUL 2012!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Sounds on topic to me XPLodER, you may not like what was said. but it is on topic ! But I do agree,that the media favors one candidate over another.They have shoved Obama down our throats for years...I do believe not even the media;s propaganda for Obama can get him reelected this time. his performance is abysmal, to say the least. good riddance , Let him go back to Chicago to resume his community organizing, and hook-up with his buddy, Mayor Emanuel.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am voting for Ron Paul because he is white

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonasdelnegros
reply to post by CJStallion

I didn't know about Paul selling out to Romney, is this speculation? Do you have any sources?

www.rightpundits.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast

hahahahahaha Thank You I needed a good giggle !!! luv it

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The situation before 9/11 was rich get richer, poorer get poorer, but we can convince the poor that if they work hard enough maybe one day they too can be rich. Which of course was a lie. As there can only ever be a tiny fraction of really wealthy people at the top of the pyramid scheme.
Post 9/11 not only has the same old BS continued but now all liberties are being stolen from the population, in the name of protecting you all.
So the system was corrupt way before 9/11 but after it, it just got to a whole new level of nasty, and even the people who were deluded before hand woke up to the fact that their "freedom" was getting trashed.
The people who call the shots cannot afford Ron Paul to win. They will do everything in their power to stop him turning the US in to a fair place for everyone.
This is proved blatantly in the mainstream medias blanking or trying to discredit Paul as a crank.
A crank for telling everyone what we all know is morally right.
And they are pushing billionaire Romney, as man of the people. Its beyond insulting to our intelligence.
Nothing short of about 30 million people marching on Washington will stop Romney getting the candidacy.
Why doesn't someone just organize a huge mass rally. And i mean HUGE.
The mainstream media will not dare call 20 or 30 million people cranks.
Why isn't this being organized. Surely he has that many people who are passionately for his beliefs.
If America does not literally stand up in unity now, the people will all be cut down.
United we stand, divide we fall.
Get it .
Better do something about it fast.

edit on 25-4-2012 by splitlevel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
How many states did Ron Paul win yesterday?

None.

Romney won all 5 of them.

Give up yet Ron Paul fans?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
How many states did Ron Paul win yesterday?

None.

Romney won all 5 of them.

Give up yet Ron Paul fans?

I do not know you..but all I can ask you is this.
How many people are in the U.S.A.? About 250 million
How many are upper class Billionaires or millionaires? About less than 1%
How many people are in the middle class and are not dependent on living off credit cards and loans? About 1%
That leaves every body else.
So just about every body else is either too poor to acquire the debt needed to maintain a middle class lifestyle.
Or so in debt due to trying to maintain a middle class lifestyle that they are running out of ideas and getting foreclosed on etc.
So in my way of adding things up, most of the U.S.A. would be in full support of Ron Paul.
It would make common sense to support him unless you belong to the 1 percent.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join