It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Phenomena Research Team recruits hoaxer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

So he locked his twitter wonder if he did his youtube as well

Good point. Just wait till you see what happens on YouTube. OUT! --DJW001

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

So he locked his twitter wonder if he did his youtube as well

Good point. Just wait till you see what happens on YouTube. OUT! --DJW001

Went to there website followed the link and this is what I got! Is this a scrub job or an effort to make the MIB real! LMAO!!!!!

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

www.youtube.com...

Is it bad that Im REALLY REALLY enjoying this? Like this

edit on 23-4-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

For technical reasons, please remember to use the following keywords: "Shane Sovar, "Antonio Paris" and ... okay, HOAX!

Like i said, you don't know if this case is a hoax or not. And like i said,
you admitted the video is not a hoax.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
I'd love to think those guys were real MIB's, but I'd guess it's not very likely.

The video is real enough,
beside 'DJW001' admitted that the video is not a hoax...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Only on UFO/conspiracy sites would two humans walking in a hotel lobby wearing fedoras would be seen as paranormal.
edit on 24-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
Are they some shado government out to get people and spooking people NOPE!

Go look again www.greatdreams.com...

MIB’S Also referred to as the ’Men In Black’ or ’Horlocks’. These are apparently in many cases humans who are controlled by draconian influences, although other ’MIB’ have been encountered which do not seem human, but more reptilian OR "synt hetic". The ’MIB’ have been encountered often after UFO sightings, usually intimidating witnesses into keeping silent about what they’ve seen (many of the witnesses may be ’abductees’ with suppressed memories of the event). Their ’threats’ appear to be motivated by attempts to utilize ’terrorism’, ’fear’ or ’intimidation’ as a psychological weapon against witnesses. This ’weapon’ may not only be used to keep the human ’MIB’ under control, but by the human MIB’s themselves.

exopolitics.org...

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals. This policy involves such strategies as removing all public records of former military service men or corporate employees, forcing individuals to make retractions, deliberately distorting statements of individuals, or discrediting individuals.

For example "Whistleblower" Cliff Stone explained that an "agent" looking dude came and pointed a gun at his head, saying >>Look, we can make it look like a training accident if you don't keep your mouth shut!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
Are they some shado government out to get people and spooking people NOPE!

I'LL LOOK THROUGH THOSE OTHER LINKS

BUT

THIS
ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

There's a couple of really strange looking men that were here and they kinda freaked everybody out, and they were asking questions about you. And of course now I'm getting a little bit nervous and I'm like "what are you talking about?" And he said "well they were," he goes, "I don't know how to describe them but they were extremely odd looking. They were the exact same height. They were wearing the exact same clothes and had the exact same faces, like they were twins." And he said "they were wearing black suits. Black trench coats. They were wearing like the old fashioned fedora hats. They had an extremely extremely pale skin" and he said "they came in and asked for you." And I said I'm sorry he's actually not working today." It seemed like they didn't believe me. So they started to walk around the hotel and shortly after they went to the tour desk. But you know they freaked me out and I really wanted to tell you that there were these weird guys here looking for you. Then the next day, I was talking with my ... um...tour guests, and one of them asked to talk to me. She came into my office the same as my bellman, and she said "I heard that you heard there were some men looking for you." And she said "they asked a few questions about you and they said strange things that I didn't understand. They were talking about governments, and conspiracies, and none of it made any sense to me." And, she goes, "But they were very, very scary." She said "they had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, nothing! Their hair looked like they had a wig on. Like it was attached to their hat. Like it wasn't even real!" And she said "And mysterious thing, their eyes were so big and so blue, that they almost hypnotized me a little bit." And she goes, "You're going to think I'm crazy when I tell you this, but I swear they knew what I was thinking." And she started to cry, and she said one more thing before she got up, she said, "these men, they didn't blink. Not once did I see them blink."

You cant use this. This is what the manager Shane Sovar said NOT what the woman herself said to Aerial Phenomena Research Team.

Hell this is not even an eye witness account NONE of that is! That is a second hand story that was told to Shane Sovar whom told it to Antonio Paris of Aerial Phenomena Research Team. Which they were HOAX about the truth behind the video and the men. Then hired the HOAXER!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Plus Anunaki can you explain why they have shut all media down. It is not like it was when he went through and privatized all the evidence that showed more than he claimed.

Now it is completely shut down gone wiped. Is the MIB doing it or is it him back tracking because he screwed up and got exposed!?

I will agree to disagree, You want to believe and thats fine. I do wish you would be more critical of the crap you see so you dont fall for the wool. All the evidence I have found points to this is a case of BS!
edit on 24-4-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Next time you should attempt to provide detailed evidence.

Detailed? I could literally give you his phone number so you could call Shane Sovar and ask him about his hoax yourself, but it would violate T&C!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
On many of these shows that try to disprove one thing or another like the show "Fact or Faked" they not only have investigators but also people with special effects experiance to try to show how something can be faked. what better way to show how something was faked than to have a hoaxer on your team?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

beside 'DJW001' admitted that the video is not a hoax...

How many times do I have to explain: the video itself is not the hoax. It is perfectly real hotel lobby footage stolen from Sheraton. It is the ridiculous story told by Shane Sovar and and broadcast by Aerial Phenomena Investigations that is the hoax.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

On many of these shows that try to disprove one thing or another like the show "Fact or Faked" they not only have investigators but also people with special effects experiance to try to show how something can be faked. what better way to show how something was faked than to have a hoaxer on your team?

Good. Maybe Antonio Paris will hold a press conference and announce that the "Men in Black" video was a crazy story to generate publicity for his Aerial Phenomena Investigations team.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by rcanem

Good. Maybe Antonio Paris will hold a press conference and announce that the "Men in Black" video was a crazy story to generate publicity for his Aerial Phenomena Investigations team.

I dont know it looks like Antonio Paris has done allot of harm to the credibility of his Aerial Phenomena Investigations team due to the fact of this hoax and the wiping of all the data and information and the deletion of his youtube account.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Correction he has his youtube back up and running
www.youtube.com...

BUT he has wiped ALL the promo videos he had every last one of them are gone. The trailer, The episode 1 the promo its all gone now!

Ahem
Antonio Paris, Please explain why all data was cleared last night and then placed back up MISSING ALL the other bits that lead to the proving that the Aerial Phenomena Investigations team was hoaxed by Shane Sovar?

He has blocked comments as well must mean he doesn't want the truth coming out!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
And the ego just grows. Everyone is junior detective here.
So funny. Imagine if we used this forum to actually do something positive for the world.

Nope. Lets find links, write some fancy words and pretend we have something important to offer the world.

Humans are quite silly.

Instead of just "letting go" of something you feel is arrogant, fake, false, not worthy of truth and all together bland, you waste your time breathing life into it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

So funny. Imagine if we used this forum to actually do something positive for the world.

If just one person gets their eyes opened, the effort will be worth it. Especially if it is Shane Sovar or Antonio Paris.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

If just one person gets their eyes opened, the effort will be worth it. Especially if it is Shane Sovar or Antonio Paris.

Shane Sovar and Antonio Paris have better things to do then read your thread. See what I mean about ego?!
Your attempt at opening anyone's eyes only fuels this ridiculous case.

People are not on ATS to open their minds. They are here to post videos from youtube as evidence of the paranormal. Good luck opening minds.

I suggest creating your own research team. Might give you a bit more legitimacy to your claims. Nobody likes an anonymous, know it all QWERTY detective.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
Imagine if we used this forum to actually do something positive for the world.

But if the focus forces people to admit to the bs then it does good for the world. It removes an enigma that would spread into a cancer on a community of people that have had what can only be called a real phenomena happen to them.

It removes those that seek to profit off of these people for example Anunaki who WANTS to believe, It helps to remove the doubt surrounding their community and causing the source of ridicule!

Thus becoming a great deed to the world!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Shane Sovar and Antonio Paris have better things to do then read your thread. See what I mean about ego?!

They are not the ones who need to read this thread; the people who might be conned into paying Aerial Phenomena Investigations for the bogus workshops are the ones who need to read this thread. When people stop giving them money, that's when Antonio and Shane's eyes will be opened.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Aw man, I just recently saw that video about the Men In Black at that hotel. That is the one that was faked? That is such a let down. So, now they hire the guy on to a UFO investigation team? It says that he has long had an interest and standing belief in UFOs and extraterrestrials, so maybe the hoax was actually just a way to market himself to the UFO community? I do not know, I am just trying to give the benefit of the doubt here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join