It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Phenomena Research Team recruits hoaxer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Actually, I found Mr. Ray M's comment to be highly suspicious, as I don't believe that it would be that easy for anyone outside of military channels to check in detail someone's military record.

Sorry, i think i misunderstood your post. Nice to see you find Mr. Ray M's comment to be highly suspicious

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by Anunaki10

"Do you so blindly trust that forum member called Ray M.'s words in that forum? This Ray M. dude didn't show any source showing if Antonio Paris' military records should be in question, so this Ray M. dude who claim that without showing any proof could be lying. "

Actually, I found Mr. Ray M's comment to be highly suspicious, as I don't believe that it would be that easy for anyone outside of military channels to check in detail someone's military record.
edit on 6-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: size

There is a public registry for all awarded medals, you can also make calls and gather the info. It is part of the public information act.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Breaking development: Antonio Paris of the Aerial Phenomena Investigations team releases the "full, unedited" video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is, of course, the same video that has been re-edited. That jerk must think that people are idiots. :shk:
edit on 7-5-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
There is a public registry for all awarded medals, you can also make calls and gather the info. It is part of the public information act.

So your point is that there could a good chance that some Shadow Government agents could have removed the public information about Antonio Paris' military career?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You are really making me start to wonder just who in the hell you really are! Are you really unable to read what I posted with out seeing some and really un-thought through mind you theory!

No I did not imply that completely ridiculous theory to my though, What I said flat out, Is that you can research anything about any one regarding military records as part of public info. They either will exists and/or be redacted or they wont do to sensitivity of their job.

NOTHING Antonio Paris did would cause either of those. Also any Medals awarded are view able so a quick search can put this ridiculousness to rest! Dear good pull your nose from their ass or at the least admit you are Shane Sovar or Antonio Paris or someone from API!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Now we know what they're really about:

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

Why do they need so much equipment if all of their investigations are done by e-mail?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Antonio Paris and his Aerial Phenomena Investigations team make news again:

www.ripoffreport.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Antonio Paris and his Aerial Phenomena Investigations team make news again:

www.ripoffreport.com...

WOW...Great find, DJW!!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This just in:

From the description on YouTube:

This video has been circulating on the internet for a few months. It involves an alleged sighting of the Men in Black. The alleged sighting was being investigated by the Aerial Phenomenon Investigations team, also known as API. It has been strongly rumored that the video itself is a hoax and a mere instrument used by API to earn respect in the UFO research community; to establish a solid fan base; and to solidify credibility as a professional, impartial, and experienced group of investigators. Unfortunately, no evidence has been presented to determine the authenticity of the video, nor has API provided any response when confronted with allegations of being a publicity stunt or have less-than altruistic visions.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Excellent LOL. You must have some super-uber-secret Echelon-type system at home that flags all new updates relating to API
I'm sure they'd kill to shut your system down. Good hunting! I found this a few minutes ago...

Appears to be a prototype profile he made on Linkedin since he has no connections and his city is different. Note the education portion. Discrepancies in the dates.

www.linkedin.com...

Seriously, this guy needs to take notes on what he puts out there. For a former Counterintelligence Agent, he is surely one bad liar .

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by artich0ke

Seriously, this guy needs to take notes on what he puts out there. For a former Counterintelligence Agent, he is surely one bad liar .

Interesting. His LinkedIn profile says that he is currently employed at Booz-Hamilton. I wonder if they know he's spending so much time going camping and attending UFO conventions?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That's true. UFO hunting on company time, I assume, would be a no-no. You know, he speaks of working for the government, he says he goes to (or is currently in) a foreign country, and what not.

I'm liable to believe that he merely works for a defense contractor, but on some low level with MAYBE Confidential or Secret clearance. Then embellishes his background. He COULD have worked for SAIC or Booz, or even serve in the miltary! But just not in the capacity as he described on LinkedIn.

...like a store security guard who wears his supposed humble uniform in such a way to impress upon you that he is a Super Cop.

...like a servicemember who barely squeaked by on his first stint, claiming he served in some special operations unit.

You get the picture

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You are really making me start to wonder just who in the hell you really are!

I enjoy forcing Disinfo agents to have bad nightmares, "i eat Disinfo agents for breakfast", i make them shiver in their pants, i make them piss in their pants...

Are you really unable to read what I posted with out seeing some and really un-thought through mind you theory!

Nope, i'm not unable to read your post, i was just asking you this simple question "So your point is that there could a good chance that some Shadow Government agents could have removed the public information about Antonio Paris' military career?", and all you have to answer is either "no", or "yes", or "i don't know"...

No I did not imply that completely ridiculous theory to my though, What I said flat out, Is that you can research anything about any one regarding military records as part of public info. They either will exists and/or be redacted or they wont do to sensitivity of their job.

You say that some who served in the military and who earned some medals are not mentioned on the Internet beause of sensitivity of their job. How did you come to that conclusion?

NOTHING Antonio Paris did would cause either of those. Also any Medals awarded are view able so a quick search can put this ridiculousness to rest!

But you just admitted that some of the people who earned medals during their military career are not mentioned on the Internet because of sensitivity of their job, and that means that Antonio Paris could be among these people who earned medals during their military career are not mentioned on the Internet because of sensitivity of his job...

Dear good pull your nose from their ass or at the least admit you are Shane Sovar or Antonio Paris or someone from API!

'DJW001' asked me if i know Antonio Paris, but like i told 'DJW001' i have never met Antonio Paris, i just told 'DJW001' that i just know that Antonio Paris do NOT work for the United States Secret Shadow Government...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Disinfo LMFAO! nice

No so for the last time since you are now trolling

You can search 90% of anyone's military record so if its not there its bull#! I know you so want it to be the shadow tall white folk but it means its flat out bull#! A Lie. Never happened.

That's what I said that's what I have been saying you are just trolling if your not than you are quite dumb! But I wont allow you to troll this thread into be closed to protect you buddy Antonio Paris and Shane Sovar the Hoaxers that HOAXED the internet with their HOAX about MIB men in black and their BS Hoaxing team over at API, Aerial Phenomena Research Team
edit on 3-6-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

But you just admitted that some of the people who earned medals during their military career are not mentioned on the Internet because of sensitivity of their job, and that means that Antonio Paris could be among these people who earned medals during their military career are not mentioned on the Internet because of sensitivity of his job...

UMM Nope or he would not have put it out there use the sense God gave ya boy!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, in lieu of so many other major inconsistencies and unprofessional lapses in organizational protocol, Antonio Paris' service record, as it applies to his API bio, is a moot point.

To a person named 'Dennis', Mr. Paris states in response to challenges of his credibility published in 'The Ripoff Report', that he will only present proof of his service record to anyone willing to come to Annapolis in order to meet him in person.

To that point, I would only ask:

WHY would Mr. Paris feel the need to remain so 'guarded' concerning his proffering or publishing ANY proof pertaining to his claims?

Afterall, Antonio Paris is attempting to present himself as the director in charge of a legitimate research organization and informational clearinghouse charged with gathering, classifying...and passing judgement as to the legitimacy of statements and/or evidence presented to him by OTHERS!

Shouldn't, then, ANY authoritative statements and/or professional and personal credentials presented by Mr. Paris and members of his organization, ALSO be accompanied by verifiable and published proof of their veracity?

Any PROFESSIONAL individual or organization which holds the position of judge and jury over the honesty and credibility of OTHERS must FIRST be, themselves, beyond reproach, before they may ask us to allow (AND financially support) them to become the arbitrators of judgement, credibility, honesty...and integrity over others.

This is just common sense, as well as professional operational proceedure.

To Mr. Paris, I would simply suggest the following:

If you make claims...and you have proof, present them to the public!
Afterall, isn't that exactly the same standard your organization applies to others?
edit on 3-6-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You can search 90% of anyone's military record so if its not there its bull#!

Well well well, funny you answer my post so quickly 'Snakedoctorjw'... I tell you what, just because not everyone who served in the military (including those who earned medals) are not mentioned on the Internet does not necessarily mean bullsh!t

I know you so want it to be the shadow tall white folk but it means its flat out bull#!

Did i ever said i want it to be that way? I never said that. What i did was that i presented informations about Tall Whites, i never made informations/websites about Tall Whites, i only presented info about them...

A Lie.

You don't know if it's true or not true...

That's what I said that's what I have been saying you are just trolling if your not than you are quite dumb!

Nope, i'm not trolling, and no, i am not dumb... What's the matter with you, are you jealous just because i'm smarter than you, huh?

But I wont allow you to troll this thread into be closed to protect you buddy Antonio Paris and Shane Sovar the Hoaxers that HOAXED the internet with their HOAX about MIB men in black and their BS Hoaxing team over at API, Aerial Phenomena Research Team

I'm not trolling this thread. You don't know whether Antonio Paris and Shane Sovar are hoaxers or not... www.abovetopsecret.com... If you take a look at Page 2 in this "Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB" thread, "reply posted on 19-4-2012 @ 02:38 AM by Aerialphenomena" then you will see that 'Aerialphenomena' mentioned that they don't know whether the MIB video is hoax or not hoax, and if you take a look at Page 24 from that same thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... "reply posted on 22-4-2012 @ 07:15 AM by DJW001" then you will see that 'DJW001' admitted that the MIB video is NOT a hoax!

edit on 3-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

YOU ARE TROLLING.

You are arguing to argue now. I did not say it was a lie. I said if not found then it is a lie! Im also reporting you im tired of your ignorant dumb ass #!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

UMM Nope or he would not have put it out there use the sense God gave ya boy!

Oh yes you did, go back to "reply posted on 11-5-2012 @ 02:35 PM by Snakedoctorjw" were you said >>you can research anything about any one regarding military records as part of public info. They either will exists and/or be redacted or they wont do to sensitivity of their job

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join