It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you die, where will you haunt?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
what a huge question that would take a lot of thought, an interesting one though.

Over the years and many hours researching i have been wondering if hauntings of buildings and such are more likly along the lines of memories, emotions so strong they are bound to a place. it may sound a little far fetched by there are many many cases over the years that would explain it. For example there was a famous battle called the battle of hastings fought out in a field. Every year at the same time battle cries can be heard, horse hooves, yelling and the clanking of swords. Many other occurrences of this nature as been foretold on other battlefields

Other occurrences in houses for example were specific things happen regularly, always at the same time, always the same thing, the same smells and sounds like the houses are reliving the memories.

Of course though this doesn't explain many other cases were there is poltergeist activity, cases of possessive spirits and things like that.

I believe that what we call souls are like a ball of energy - think of us like light bulbs, for us to work we have to be interconnected to wires and filiments and such like, those are connected to fuses and boxes to runt he electricity, Eventually the bulb will flicker out but the energy doesnt leave it simply recycles itself and awaits a new bulb to connect with it. hopefully you understand what i mean

If we were able to choose were we haunt , i would remain with my family and keep them safe and comforted....plus to kick their butts if they misbehave

edit on 23/4/12 by ronishia because: spelling gremlins

edit on 23/4/12 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

I am definitely a big believer in recordings. As another ATS member posted, perhaps these emotions were already there when I go there, and they were somehow transferred to me. Who knows, maybe even a suicide had occurred in that very same room and I felt this energy. I felt an overwhelming feeling of sadness and just the need to kinda end it. Im almost tempted to stop by that place and see how I feel.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
When I had my first after death contact with someone, she told me that she was staying in the house she used to live in at one point in her life because it was where she had the happiest memories. She chose it. She also said that she was hanging out there while she waited to go someplace better, kind of like a period of reflection before she moved onto the next step, where ever that is. She didn't fill me in on that, just where she was staying. I have often wondered if I went back to that house, if I would find her spirit there, but have never done so.

Personally, when I die, if I have that choice, I am going to haunt a small town in Alaska, maybe hang out on the docks, I dunno lol But that is where I will go if I can.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've thought about this question several times over my lifetime, and I've come to the conclusion that I would travel between worlds. Death is the last great adventure and I would want to learn all of the universe's deepest secrets. Given my penchant for home cleansings, I would want to fight these things at their source. A being of spirit is much more powerful at the source than in a meat suit. I'd keep those that need protection in my sights.

Then again, I'd probably try to find a way to manifest into the corporeal, find a down on his luck guy and help him win the Randi Foundation million dollar challenge, just to spite that old S.O.B. I'd then probably haunt him or his family just for S&G's.

-TS
edit on 23-4-2012 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
I've thought about this question several times over my lifetime, and I've come to the conclusion that I would travel between worlds. Death is the last great adventure and I would want to learn all of the universe's deepest secrets. Given my penchant for home cleansings, I would want to fight these things at their source. A being of spirit is much more powerful at the source than in a meat suit. I'd keep those that need protection in my sights.

Then again, I'd probably try to find a way to manifest into the corporeal, find a down on his luck guy and help him win the Randi Foundation million dollar challenge, just to spite that old S.O.B. I'd then probably haunt him or his family just for S&G's.

-TS
edit on 23-4-2012 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

@ the Randi Foundation lol. I'm still waiting for someone to will those million dollars.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
When I had my first after death contact with someone, she told me that she was staying in the house she used to live in at one point in her life because it was where she had the happiest memories. She chose it. She also said that she was hanging out there while she waited to go someplace better, kind of like a period of reflection before she moved onto the next step, where ever that is. She didn't fill me in on that, just where she was staying. I have often wondered if I went back to that house, if I would find her spirit there, but have never done so.

Personally, when I die, if I have that choice, I am going to haunt a small town in Alaska, maybe hang out on the docks, I dunno lol But that is where I will go if I can.

Thats very interesting to hear that she chose to stay there. It seemed like it was out of her own will. It would have been very cool to find out where the next step was after that.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You invert from a space dweller impacted by time (you cannot modify), to a time dweller encased by space (you cannot modify). The space your presence caused displacement, radiation, and absorption is the dwelling structure you produce from conception to death. This structure, and all animate and inanimate floods down and inward, from everywhere, towards everywhere as it is converting into pure time as all the past. Pure space is infinitesimal duration "the present" as a string of instances occurring at Planck rate we observe as the infinite expanse.

All is flooding down and inward toward the One infinitely kinetic, every possible angular deflection path, infinitesimal singularity. This is the underworld that is all the past where all go toward.

It is typically only if you installed, by Presence, the existence of the Door can you escape this underworld that is all the past. However, if another within radiation effective range modulated with you, and that other person installed the Presence, they can offer their Door to you, but only if there is the bridging and bonding agent called Love between the 2 (or more). Much like what a parent will do for their infant that died, for example. Hate is a deflector and destroyer of paths.

It really comes down to the structural composition of what space and time really is.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
You invert from a space dweller impacted by time (you cannot modify), to a time dweller encased by space (you cannot modify). The space your presence caused displacement, radiation, and absorption is the dwelling structure you produce from conception to death. This structure, and all animate and inanimate floods down and inward, from everywhere, towards everywhere as it is converting into pure time as all the past. Pure space is infinitesimal duration "the present" as a string of instances occurring at Planck rate we observe as the infinite expanse.

All is flooding down and inward toward the One infinitely kinetic, every possible angular deflection path, infinitesimal singularity. This is the underworld that is all the past where all go toward.

It is typically only if you installed, by Presence, the existence of the Door can you escape this underworld that is all the past. However, if another within radiation effective range modulated with you, and that other person installed the Presence, they can offer their Door to you, but only if there is the bridging and bonding agent called Love between the 2 (or more). Much like what a parent will do for their infant that died, for example. Hate is a deflector and destroyer of paths.

It really comes down to the structural composition of what space and time really is.

Ok. Im really trying to wrap my mind around this but I'm not sure I'm understanding. Can you or anyone explain it in simpler terms?

Sounds interesting though..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I thought it was interesting as well, kind of like a little glimpse into the other side.
I don't get those often.

That was the only time a spirit actually gave me information for ME and not for someone else.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well, this is my take on the whole thing. I believe there are many human spirits and entities here on this earth. l believe the human spirits that are still here haunting houses and what not are spirits that are not ready to move on yet or are not allowed to move on yet by the "Higher Gods" or whatever you want to call them. I believe alot of them are maybe materialistic and still have a hard time letting go of this material world. That's why they may seem like they're still stuck here somewhere. I don't believe that they're actually stuck here but their materialistic desires may just bound them here on earth. I believe others just want to be here and are just not ready to move on yet.

The ones that are recordings, I believe they are actual entities reliving their lives over and over again until they can get over their earthly problems. I believe in order for these spirits to move on they must relive their earthly problems over and over again and learn how to get over them.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'd go and haunt my last two ex bosses. They are both A$$&%les so I'd really enjoy scaring them to death on a daily basis...

Also I'd probably try to haunt the paranormal forum here on ATS, maybe try to post a few threads.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join