Interesting Quote From a Dream.

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I rarely remember my dreams. When I do, they are usually very strange, sometimes frightening, but that's not really the point of this post. This morning I had a dream right before I woke up. Actually, I had a much longer dream before, that I don't think had anything to do with this one. This one, I think I was kind of in that half awake, half asleep state. All I really remember is I was talking to someone. I have no idea what they looked like, but it was a male voice. In the dream, I remember just "knowing" that I was talking to someone who was much wiser than me. This person said the following to me and I have no idea why. I don't remember there being any conversation before this. But anyway, here's what he said.

"Neither money nor depression are real, which makes the fact that people experience one because of the lack of the other quite laughable."

Again, I have no idea why "he" said this to me and I woke up right afterwards. The quote has been stuck in my head all day now. Not even sure what to make of it. Just thought I'd share.

As I said earlier, I had a much longer and detailed dream before this one last night which didn't seem to be related, but I'd be glad to share if anyone is interested.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jnyblujns

amazing..
I have the same belief..
but never thought of it in that context.

I see the humor...
I'll apply it to my daily life

I think of depression as the psychological result of being raised and torn away from our beautiful earth.
and having to bend on knee to something not real.

thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think quotes or words you remember upon waking and continue to remember are important. Remember that quote if you come into a large amount of money or if you lose your money. I had never thought of that before reading your quote, very interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sounds like a spirit guide throwing you a little food for thought.

Just my take.

new topics

join