It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's final post, from fantasticforum.com:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Mr Lear

While I am of the belief that ufos are not the mythical vehicles of those who have come to earth from mars or something, I dont feel you should be
imbarressed for the definition of a mind in man is curiosity and exploration for how would we know what we know like life saving proceedures the beauty of the island of HawaII and so on If we didnt try first to explore our minds so I say to you CUDOS to you my friend you are a braver man than most for you had the courage to seek the answer even though it wasnt positive you tryed, and if you where right then it was worth the work right.\\good luck mate and Gods Blessings on You that you realized you are not belittled for trying.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAvatar
Am I the only one who thinks it is a little wierd that he specifically mentions his grandson? Isn't it a little wierd that after all these years of talking about this stuff he says "I was wrong and I want to spend more time with my grandson". They don't seem to go together do they? Maybe he is trying to tell us that he got word to shut up or something bad may happen to his grandson. Just a theory . . .

That thought crossed my mind too...

<< 1  2   >>

join