It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Fired for Giving Morbid Math Homework to Third Graders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If people are logical, it's harder to scam them.

I'm one of the top conspiracy theorists on the Internet, I used to compete in Mathematics on a national level

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
What the hell is WRONG with people? Some peoples' definitions of "creative" escape me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

School systems, whether public or private, really need to come up with some sort of "filter" so these kinds of tests or homework assignments don't even make it to the classroom. Create a proofreading position to where the material is checked before it gets to the students. Hire me, I need more work. And just to clarify in case some peoples' "creative" side takes over, proofread for content as much as how it's presented.

You want to get creative with math problems to help hold the students' attention and make learning fun? Why don't the adults ask the students for ideas about what's fun for them? Get them involved. Take some of those ideas and form questions around them.

There's creative and then there's just plain weird. And no, it's not nearly a matter of perception. Sorry.

This.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This was blamed on the teacher but she/he was following orders. That is the alarming part.

Also, this isn't fun and more interesting, its horrific. While some kids apparently find such things amusing, others have nightmares from even hearing horrendous things, like I did as a child. In fact, from the news my parents were addicted to, I would spend countless hours in my teen years, awake in the night, holding candles to all the victims and putting myself in every persons shoes, like a family that was murdered by their foster son, mother/father and the 4 year old running into the room when he heard the cries.

I was really horrified also to learn that the others in the family didn't have this problem, they just didn't think about it deeply, and I couldn't believe they were calloused enough to not be able to.

So kids have a variety of different feelings about that and we aren't all demons in training thinking such things are funny.

They should have found the exact politician or person at the top responsible and fired his butt instead.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Why so many people and parents are pacified quickly with being thrown a bone, or another injustice taking place instead of getting to the root of the problem and dealing promptly and competently with that is beyond me. I want them, TPTB behind the scenes dealt with firmly.

I have a zero tolerance to injustice, corruption and compassion for the pain or suffering on anyones side, including anyone that breaks under this abusive torturous system, and becomes a criminal who can harm others. They all need healing, love, goodness, caring, sensitivity, whereas the brutal group at the top need swift justice. And healing too I suppose, but they need to be put in prison, cut off from their criminal incomes and dealing with their own crimes, in their face.

This was obviously a sickening twisted luciferean, satanic, cia plan to harm the minds of children and encourage psychopathy.

They got thrown a sacrificial lamb, an innocent struggling to survive in this hidious ugly twisted world that needs to be changed, and they were OK with that?????

I feel really ashamed of them! And anyone else who doesnt want to solve the real problem and get to the real culprits and they won't be working at the schools, this is something done on purpose from on High!
edit on 24-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit:Math teacher interview questions

Best regards.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
WTH

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I am open minded but this is just ridiculous. I can't believe this is true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join