It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Steps Up 'Internet Doomsday' Awareness Malware Campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am thinking this is a way for them to load their own virus type program into peoples computers. You upload their patch and from then on your computer is their computer. If you do not agree to let them have access to your computer they just will not let you on the net. Watch how many computer criminals get taken down when this goes into effect. TPTB are going to let us keep the internet but only if we use their computers and watch everything we do. They are taking the internet from us one way or another. Now with this new set up they are putting into place they will have full access to everyone's computer. Those that keep them out will not be allowed to use the internet. And they get to blame it on hackers. I see computer switching on by them self's while you are at work and uploading your whole hard drive to some remote server. I know this can be done. I had a computer once that would switch on by its self in the middle of the night any try and dial out to the internet (I had dial up at the time). I got rid of that computer.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

<< 1   >>

join