It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My paranormal experences...what's yours?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Interesting. I've never heard about the shimmering. Then again, I've never heard of anyone being so close. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I don't believe you.

Can you give more information? Time of day, date, location. Anything unusual (other than the hat man, of course)?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by coconut69

coconut69.
like you i tried to send a message but it said that i can not. but anyway i would love to know more. like my post said i have been in this since a child and i love to know as much as i can on this subject since i still study it

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Hi Coconut,

I checked and I have not received your message. Its no problem, I was just wondering about the third eye because I can feel things (energy) around me sometimes and I wouldn't mind actually seeing what I sence if there is in fact something.

I think they could be spiritual guides but just in case, I wouldn't tell my wife that I still feel things or she will have a fit!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stankybudz
Text Black well this is my first post but, i have only experienced paranormal activity once , i was around 14 or 15 i think, and my parents had a friend that got married , and everyone rented rooms in the hotel, i renember falling asleep but yet not feeling like i was complety out, and out of the blue i had this feeling that there was something not normal and pherhaps watching me, i think it wanted me to see it but anyways, by that time i woke up and immeditalty felt that persence , so open my eyes and look to the left side of the room and i swear to god i seen a Text Orange ORANGE!!! orb i wasnt drunk and i have never taken drugs when i was 15

i only hope its not stuck there and i have always wonderef if i should go back there and help it, if i was able too

it felt like it was a friendly spirit,

i also wish i could tell him or her i appericiate them showing themselfs to me, it almost answers questions that have almost no eveidence
edit on 28-4-2012 by stankybudz because: (no reason given)

WOW, That is interesting...I have seen many orbs before (in pictures/films) and they were of varying sizes but all were white. Never heard of orange orbs before although it is my belief that they can change colors, this is the first I've heard of it actually occuring. Did you ever look deeper into this as to what it could have been?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
For about three years after my father died, I would awake at 3:00AM 3-4 times a week. 3:00AM has some significants I'd read having to do with the death of Jesus. He apparently died at 3:00PM and the 3:00AM is the time attributed to negative sources (opposite or anti-Christ). I would hear what sounded like a ball-bearing dropping on the floor too. A tap, tap, tap, that picked up speed like a marble dropping on the floor. It finally stopped happening. My sister still complains that our father is hanging around her house. She sees him in the mirrors occasionally.
Recently, weve been having experiences around our house. My 19 year old complains of being touched, pushed, bed shaking. We hear bumps and movement upstairs too. It comes and goes. Quiet these last few weeks. I've seen an apparition peeking around the corner of the kitchen wall once while pulling into the driveway. I thought it was one of our sons friends that ws in the house. I parked, moved into the house quickly, looked around and now one there. There were rumors that the original owner of the house was arrested in the 80's for plying underaged boys and girls with drugs and alcohol. I could never validate this. We are third owners. I can say this, when I first looked at the house, it had a real nice "feel" to it. Bright, sunny. Good vibe all in all. I looked at several house's and some, I'd walk in and just feel like I needed to leave. Tis one was good so we bought it. From what I've read, these types of activities can come and go. Right now, we are just dealing with it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
You can read my experiences, and many others here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just purchased a house recently, where a 25year old female shot herself. The wife and I cleaned the house for weeks before moving in. I was convinced it was "haunted". But after moving in the furniture and are 3 cats. I just explain away all the wierd noises.......... saying it must be the cats.....

trying to get 20post to start a forum........... need to contribute somewhere

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
reply to post by Teye22

You mentioned your kids saw a tall, shadowy man. Several people have described a tall man wearing what looks to be a trench coat or cape and wide brimmed hat. Generally black and featureless. Google "Hat Man" and you will find some stories.

One of my recent sightings involved the hat man. It was standing right next to my bed, wide brimmed hat, trench coat and all. He was leaning over me.

Creepy thing was he was made up of what I can only describe is trillions of small stars....Shiny points of light that made him shimmer. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I saw something in the woods once that was similar, but had a body that kind of looked the way heat rising from the ground looks... wavy and shimmering, but not like the stars you describe.
There's no telling what all kinds of life is out there that we haven't discovered yet.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yeah Teye22 their is a way to re-open ur third eye but before u get into this i suggest u think abut re-opening ur third eye real hard..!! cause once u get into this it will change ur life.

i f0r one hoped to be normal n my third eye was closing when i lost my innocence, but was re-opened buy myGrandad due to da fact that he raised me n he had to teach/give me all the things he learnt from my 2 great grand dads(twins) from my Grandmothers side who taught hiim everything abut da world n all da evil in it. my two Great Grandads gained knowledge fr0m 1 of those people/Angels who fell down with you know who from heaven, im not saying anything else but that fallen angel created our island. so from this i guess u can tell how crazy my life is but dont worry if i help u re-open ur third eye u wont have to go through any of this but ill tell u this never ever try to help a spirit or hang around with one, cause other spirits might gather and then a demon comes.. n u cant communicate with them unless u have a demon or u practise black magic.. i have 3 demons straight under a fallen angel n in the past when these 3 were under my old man, my grandad traveled around the world taking knowledge from others with demons n never lost to any. all of the knowledge he gained from traveling around the world, is in a diary/book that he gave me. So it just breaks my heart h0w ignorant people r, cause their will be a second coming n from what i see from the world only a few might be saved
thats why im on this site, i want people to know the truth. so i kind of went owt of topic here so yea, abut ur third eye re-opening... i suggest u think abut iit Real Hard n get back to me, if u really wana start seeing spirits

thanks

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
hey siremike

ill be happy to help with your study in da supernatural, i havent done any study like you but i have lived n expirience everything n anything supernatrual, so just tell me anything that u want to know or stuff u wana know that r real or not ill be more than happy to help

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

i seen it with my own eyes, it was a light orange, kinda see threw ish, it even went threw a wall too, and when i get my job im going to rent that same room and try to communicate with it, although i kinda hope its gone becuase, it made me feel it was not a negitave energy what so ever, it will be a while before im able to go back but if i see it ill see if it will show up on a camera, with its permission first of course!, when i die i wanna meet that spirit and say thank you for allowing myself to see such an amazing thing, but yes there is no way it was something else, i dont get placebo effects and i was never expecting to see anything paranormal, the idea of spirits have crossed my mind in my life before i seen that, but i wasnt obssesed about the paranormal, and the feeling was all to real also. i also have never seen a colored orb before besides that time. and when i do go back there and if i can get a picture of it, i probaly wont be able to but if i do ill message u if u want, i would be honored to help my orange buddy if im able to

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stankybudz

Here is a pic my cousin caught of a spirit outside her house. She thinks it is her father that passed away several years ago.

Humm................ well, sorry, but I can't get it to post here. It is on my thread, if anyone wants to see it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

i would love eto get my 3rd eye open. i have tried some of the things i see online but i dont know if i m doing it correctly or not. also since you say that you have "angels" around you i was wondering if it is them that grants wishes. meaning allthe talk about the secret and talking things into your life is it them that make it happen?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've had heaps of experiences through my life and even things going on at the moment but it's late and I can't be bothered typing up a massive story right now but definitely following this thread and might contribute tomorrow

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stankybudz

If you should be able to take a picture of it that would be great!! if not, its all good anyways but...please so post it here if you do though.

Thanks

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Please do, I would love to read your accounts and I think all lot of people here would also.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Teye22 because: typo

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I've got two stories of experiences...one is much less likely to be paranormal in nature but I still can't explain it.

When my sister and I were young (she is 10 years older than I), we both had the same experiences with what I believe was some kind of demonic force. After she was born, several times she was found in her crib by my mother and appeared to be being strangled by an unseen force, arms and legs pinned to the bed and she was not able to breathe. Then throughout her early childhood life, she told me she regularly saw a dark shadow in her room, either in the closet or even at the foot/side of her bed. It appeared to be roughly 6 1/2 feet tall, and had dark red eyes where the head would be. It wasn't really shaped like a human form, but wasn't distinguishable against the dark room backdrop.

When I was younger, I had the same experiences with the dark figure. I was probably 8 or 9 years old when I saw the figure. The only thing I remember was a cold, terrified feeling whenever it was present. It seemed like it was glaring, almost. It was definitely malicious, as if the entire presence was full of spite and hatred. Needless to say, I didn't tell anyone about it until I was around 17 or 18, when I told my sister about it. Then she shared that she felt the same presence when she was that age. My parents backed her story up, because she used to scream for them and sob for hours in the middle of the night.

I haven't seen anything like it since then, all I know is it was vastly different from any sort of sleep paralysis or night terrors I've had, even the ones I had when I was that age. I remember being awake throughout it.

On my second story, it was much shorter, but it happened when I was 16 or so, we just moved into a new house we built on farm property, and weird things happened we couldn't explain. For the first month or so we moved into the house, the old farm house next door had a light upstairs that would turn on in the middle of the night. We could see it beyond the security light we had installed by the old garage. It was weird, because no one had lived in the house in 20 years, after my great great aunt died. When my dad and I went to investigate, there was no one around. This happened for quite some time, almost every night, until we eventually turned off the power to the house. It was fairly creepy.

Also, during the middle of the night one night, my parents and I woke to what sounded like someone stood in the loft area and dropped a trash bag full of glassware down to our first floor...it was unbelievably loud, but we never found the cause. Current theories are the log beams settling, but it sounded like glass to me.

Hope you enjoyed.

- H
edit on 11-5-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join