It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My paranormal experences...what's yours?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
In the house I used to live (about a year ago), we have had all kinds of "things" happen quite often. Once I was sitting on my bed folding laundry when my wife called me to find out where I was so she could show me someting (can't remember what but it's irrelevant), I yelled to her where I was and she headed my way....As she got within a few feet from the door (I could see her in front of me) the door slammed in her face (didn't actually touch her but really close). I ran to the door and openned it only to see it slam shut again.....This was winter and we had all windows closed and no fans were turned on in the house...Needless to say that we did not sleep in that room that night

Many times we felt hands touching us on the shoulders, hair even feet (at night) and my young kids were affraid to be alone anywhere in the house (they saw things we couldn't like a "tall shadowy man" as my 3 year old had put it) We could feel someone/something sitting down on the couch while we were watching tv (cushions moved). All kinds of stuff was disapearing all over the house like socks(I know that one isn't original), jewelery, money, keys that were never found even after packing up to move when all was empty...just gone!!

One other time, my wife (yet again in winter with widows closed) was in the shower and she litterally had the shower curtain wrap all around her almost like a big hug through the curtains...she went berzerk (This was about a week after the door incident so I don't blame her)....that very same week we started shopping for a new home and we bought a house a few months later...never happened since.

That was my spooky story!!!!!

What's yours??

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Not mine but my uncles.

He bought a new house and he was going to paint and do some other things to it, he has 2 dogs and lives by himself.

This incident he has one small dog, still living by himself. One day he went to home depot and bought an extension cord the orange heavy ones, lights, paint brushes rather heavy items. He placed the bag on the left side of the bed and went to bed. While he was sleeping in bed and hears the bag rustling, thinking its the dog he tells it to be quiet. No more than 5 minutes later it happens again, this time tells the dog to be quiet again and the dog picks its head up from the other side of the bed. Knowing it wasnt the dog he went back to bed and in the morning he went to look for the bad on the side of the bed where he left it. In the middle of the night it moved to the other side but there was no way the dog could have lifted it.

Around the same time as the first he was getting his bedroom painted and came home from work for lunch and noticed on his bedroom window hand prints going up the wall. Being pissed that it was the workers he tried to scrub them off and couldn't get them to come off the wall. He took a picture of it and noticed they weren't normal sized hands but a little kid, still living by himself and no kids around he was stumped. He left the house to come back later and noticed they were gone. Ill try and find the picture.

Last story he has 2 dogs and has been living here for a year or so and had company over. His living room is connected to the kitchen and there is a window in between. All his friends thinks he is nuts by this time and nobody has seen or believes his stories. He was in the kitchen cooking and he noticed his friend just stop taking and looked like she just saw a ghost, she points behind him and he turns around to all the cabinets opening by themselves.

Those are some of my stories hope you enjoyed them, i can answer any questions anyone has.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

Wow awesome stories!!! gave me the creeps

it creeps me out but I love hearing this sorta story! That plastic bag would have killed me that first night and that would have been it!

Thanks for posting, hope you find that picture!!

Teye22

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This is something that happened a long time ago that convinced me there are things that can't be explained.

Let me give you a little background. When my wife (now ex) and I were first married, we rented an apartment in the upper part of an old house. There was one other apartment downstairs. I drew a picture of the layout to help you better understand the story.

The stairs were inside the building and went down to the front door on the porch. The room behind the kitchen is where we first set up our bedroom. After a couple of months, my wife accused me of bothering her at night by rubbing and patting her on the back. I denied it, which was true. She then insisted we move the bedroom to the front. That's what the picture shows.

The clock on the wall was a rather large, diamond shaped mirror about three feet across the corners with a clock in the middle. There was a street light at the corner outside, so there was enough light in the room at night to see reasonably well. The entry door had a deadbolt on it that we always latched before we went to bed.

We were in bed and I was on the side with night stand. There was an alarm clock there. I woke up during the night for no reason. I looked at the clock. It was about 3:00 am. I remember this very distinctly. As I lay there, I heard a click and thought that it sounded like the door latch. Then I thought maybe I forgot to latch the deadbolt and someone was in there. I was wide awake, now, listening for sounds of someone moving around. I didn't hear anything, so I sat up and turned toward the door.

What I saw was something shaped like a person standing at the other side of the bed. There were no features. It was white and semi-transparent. I could clearly see the clock on the wall behind it. I was terrified. I tried to yell, but nothing came out. I could see what looked like an arm and, when I looked down, it was rubbing and patting my wife on the back.

Just by reflex, I reached out and grabbed at it's arm. I actually caught something in my hand. What it felt like was an arm inside a suit coat. I had it just above the wrist. When I did that, the arm turned and a hand grabbed my arm. The next thing I remember, I was laying back on the bed. I sat up again and looked around. There was nothing there. I was so shaken, I didn't sleep the rest of that night. It was years before I told anyone that story.
edit on 24-4-2012 by N3k9Ni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

You mentioned your kids saw a tall, shadowy man. Several people have described a tall man wearing what looks to be a trench coat or cape and wide brimmed hat. Generally black and featureless. Google "Hat Man" and you will find some stories.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
WOAH!!!!!!
That is freaky, you actually touched it?!?!
Did you stay at that appartment long after that?? I would have left pretty fast after that incident...

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
The next thing I remember, I was laying back on the bed. I sat up again and looked around. editby]edit on 24-4-2012 by N3k9Ni because: (no reason given)

Could you have maybe dreamt it?? Just wondering as it is a possibility, but I do beleive your story though!
~That is really weird!

Great story Thanks for posting

Teye22
edit on 24-4-2012 by Teye22 because: no reason

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Teye22

You mentioned your kids saw a tall, shadowy man. Several people have described a tall man wearing what looks to be a trench coat or cape and wide brimmed hat. Generally black and featureless. Google "Hat Man" and you will find some stories.

Thanks for that, I had no idea, I will look up this hat man thingy, maybe it will answer a few questions we were having!!

Thanks for the info

Teye22

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

I questioned myself about that. I don't know what actually happened. If it was a dream, it was the most vivid dream I ever had. Everything in the room looked exactly like it should have. My wife was still sleeping and looked exactly the way I saw her in the "dream". I don't believe it was a dream. I have no explanation for waking up the second time.
edit on 24-4-2012 by N3k9Ni because: edited for clarity

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Teye22

Google "Hat Man" and you will find some stories.

Did that last night....I read quite a few posts on this "hat man" and "shadow people" and this could very well be what my son saw in his room as it matches his description although I don't remember him mentionning a hat

He is 5 now and I don't want to bring this up to him as he hasn't seen anything in a while (since we moved) and I am affraid it might bring back the "nightmares". Another option would be to leave the computer on with one of the sketches I've found online and see if he reacts...I'll think about that one....I might just let things be for now.

All I know is that if he should come out with another sighting of this thing, I will ask for a more detailed description, it should be easier now since he is older and expresses himself a lot better than back then.

I just hope it never happens again!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thank you all for your witness accounts (notice I did not call them "stories") - I have been through so many paranormal experiences in my life, that I would have to write a book...I have seen and heard apparitions, things that move, even playful "spirits", and have been in the presence of what I would call "evil". Things have been calm around me for the last few years, and I don't know what I would attribute that to...
Once again, Thank you for telling your experiences. I do believe.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DitGraveline

You can't think of anything that you've been doing over the last few years that's any different?

Think hard. I bet there's something.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My first one happened when I was about 15, and didn't realize it until about 3 years later. Some friends of mine got together with me to mess around with my new Ouija board (that another friend gave to me). One kid asked if he would live to be 18. We looked at him, and told him he shouldn't ask stuff like that, as some things aren't meant to be asked/known. Nonetheless, he asked, and it answered "no". We had a nervous moment, but laughed it off and went on with our lives. A few years later, I got a call from a family member to tell me that this kid got killed in a car accident. I didn't even think about the Ouija board's answer until a few months after he was buried. I found the board in my closet, and started thinking back to some of our sessions, and THEN it hit me. The board (or his subconscious, or coincidence... whatever you want to call it) predicted this kid's demise. It may go without saying, that I burned that damned thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
well i guess i should start with saying im those people who grew up with anything and everything supernatural. normally when people hit the age 13, 14 years of age or just the age when i child losses their inoccence. their third eye closes, mine never did due to the fact that i was raised up bye my grandad wh0 practises black magic. people with their 3rd eye opened can see, feel things that others dont. so lets see where do i start with this.. well i guess ill start with the first Ghost i saw, and people keep in mine that im fr0m a Micronisian island kn0wn as Kiribati and i dont even wana start with that, like i worte on my profile if your a archeologist or anything related to that work of line or wana kn0w things that u wouldnt belive existed u really have to meet me. well ok so my grandad ran a taxxi and bus company, we had a buss driver named Seru. he was close to the family so we all knew him, but their was a accident in 2002 which killed him, i didnt kn0w. s0 i was 8yrs old at he time me my cousins would play around where our busses were stationed, and this was at daytime and it was a week after he died, i saw hiim, he asked h0w my grandma was doing, i told him she was fine and invited him for lunch and then i left f0r home. g0t home, grandma asked what i got up too, i said i was just playing and yea i met seru and hes coming f0r lunch,my grandma was angry with me n0w since she thought i was direspecting him, but i was serious, my grandad came back explained everything t0 me and that was the first and last time i was ever spooked by anything supernatural since n0w i can do and sh0w people things that.. h0w do i say this..? just crazy!! and once again people can only take my word f0r it but u really have to meet me cause seeing and hearing the stories i have will bl0w u Freakin mine!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Text Black well this is my first post but, i have only experienced paranormal activity once , i was around 14 or 15 i think, and my parents had a friend that got married , and everyone rented rooms in the hotel, i renember falling asleep but yet not feeling like i was complety out, and out of the blue i had this feeling that there was something not normal and pherhaps watching me, i think it wanted me to see it but anyways, by that time i woke up and immeditalty felt that persence , so open my eyes and look to the left side of the room and i swear to god i seen a Text Orange ORANGE!!! orb i wasnt drunk and i have never taken drugs when i was 15

i only hope its not stuck there and i have always wonderef if i should go back there and help it, if i was able too

it felt like it was a friendly spirit,

i also wish i could tell him or her i appericiate them showing themselfs to me, it almost answers questions that have almost no eveidence
edit on 28-4-2012 by stankybudz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hey Teye22

i g0t ur massage that u send me, abut wanting t0 kn0w m0re abut the Third eye..??
ive wr0te back but Since im new at this Site i d0nt if youve recieved it? when i press send it writes: You may not send private messages to anyone but ATS Staff. i dnt know if its been send or not but i dont want u t0 think im a ass n n0t writing back, since i see u have and intrest in the Supernatural? s0 yea just get back t0 me if y0uve recieved my massage.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Teye22

One of my recent sightings involved the hat man. It was standing right next to my bed, wide brimmed hat, trench coat and all. He was leaning over me.

Creepy thing was he was made up of what I can only describe is trillions of small stars....Shiny points of light that made him shimmer. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coconut69
Hey Teye22

i g0t ur massage that u send me, abut wanting t0 kn0w m0re abut the Third eye..??
ive wr0te back but Since im new at this Site i d0nt if youve recieved it? when i press send it writes: You may not send private messages to anyone but ATS Staff. i dnt know if its been send or not but i dont want u t0 think im a ass n n0t writing back, since i see u have and intrest in the Supernatural? s0 yea just get back t0 me if y0uve recieved my massage.

Thanks

Welcome to ATS.

Stop trying so hard with using zeros instead of o's. Makes you look 5, and your posts will be hard to read.

But, welcome to ATS!

edit on 30-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I've had several experiences myself. I've posted some here and there, but had a couple of new ones last night and this morning, one that hasn't happened before.
Last night, about 10 minutes after we went to bed, there was a sound/ commotion/ rustling that came from the decorative pillows in the floor. Not a sliding or a shift, but more like a scramble of sorts, like a cat or dog pushing through them. Both my cat and dogs have passed, and I have a photo of a full body apparition of my cat, and 2 orbs side by side which I'm pretty sure are my dogs, so I know my angels are still here with me. We both sprang up and said " wth was that?" looked around but nothing to see in the dark. No big deal we went on to sleep.

Now this was a bit unsettling, because it appears people were right beside my bed talking, while I was sleeping.
As I awoke, I heard talking for a moment and then a woman said, " shhhhh, she's awake " and the talking stopped. My first thought was that my spouse was talking to a woman in the bedroom ( which would be very strange in itself). My next immediate thought was, no they're asleep beside me.
Just been thinking about it all day. I keep hearing the " shhhh ". I'm not afraid of spirits, they're just people, so if I do have spirits other than my pets in the house, no big deal, as long as they behave themselves, and stop waking me up with their talking.,lol.
edit on 30-4-2012 by sickofitall2012 because: Add

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well thanks for the welcome i guess?? amongus. liking this site so far

but yeah you mentioned the Hat Man..?? dont really know much abut that myself, but Belive it or not i still See demons that served my anccestors, or to be exact they wer passed d0wn to me by my grandad since he raised me. wasnt my choice n now i have 3 good freinds i guess, that are knowed as spirit God's in the beautiful island that i was born in, Kiribati. n well they have their uses which i cant be bothered writing them down since its real hard for people to try comprehend this since their not seeing it for themselves n i dont want guys in da cool suites to pay my grandad a visit. i mean my grandad told them were good people, n my family r great people n only me n my grandad r the only one'ce in my family that have these gifts n were not planing any world domination for we dont want to be kings down here we wana be able to go heaven. but yea maybe your anccesstors or someone recently diseased that was close to u, is trying to communicate n shows up as the Hat man..?? its highly unlikly but it could be a possibilty. but word of advise to the prople that ever see spirits or ghoust, if u have no Biblical knowledge or has demons of their own i suggest u dont try to communicate wit iit, coz theirs a high chance it could be a demon. n yea if theirs anyone owt their that knows wat im goiin through or wants t0 know more abut whats real or not in the supernatural world im ur guy.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
short history. growing up i have always been interested in the paranormal. i was lucky because my mother let me get book and stuff with out issues even though the rest of the family was very against it. she said that as long as im reading then it was cool with her and plus it wasnt taking over my life. no black llight seances, pentagrams on the walls, or drinkign blood stuff. so she left alone to my devices. love her for that
so though out my life i have seen stuff and experienced things. i will talk about the more recent things. like someone above me i also see the "shadow men" out the corner of my eyes. i see them just about everyday. normally al i say is i see you or what can i help you with it and the leave.
this happen to me last year at my job. i work the graveyard shift. i pace in the hallway in front of the front door and the doors to the offices. so on enight it was raining and we had one the those wet floor sighns up that fold up. so while pacing i came around the corner and looked towards the front door and happen to look down at the sign. now no #ting i saw something looking at me from around the sign. it was small enough that it was behind the sign and the closest thing i could think of is a goblin. like the ones in that bruce cambell movie in the woods. needless to say i was like wth. but it keep looking at me and following my movments. i could see its whole head. part of a shoulder, its fingers, and part of a knee. it was peeking at me. so i kept looking at it looking at me. when i got to a point that we would not be able to see each other IT MOVED TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SIGN TO KEPT LOOKING AT ME. this freaked me out but i didnt show it. i kept looking back at it. once i got to the wall and out of sight i didnt see it the rest of the night but at the same time i didnt go by the sign all night. i would go the long way around to get to my office.
the other thing that happens fairly normal to me is i will smell a perfume that my mother would were before she passed. it was her scent and to this day the only people that i have smelled with that perfume is other women in my family but the closest fam to my is about an hour away. but i will hear my name called first then i will smell the scent. and the name is call the proper way in french. no one here calls my like that at all. hell most people dont even know the name.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join