It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before you jump to UFO, realize advances in consumer grad CGI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I would LOVE to see a UFO. Sadly I have not.. but I have seen a lot of CGI on ATS over the years.

UFO proponets hate it when debunkers jump to CGI, but you have to realize CGI is so good it's hard to tell now even when you KNOW it is CGI.

Take this video for example:

That is how good CGI has become.

Had this been a similarly well done UFO I know the believers would be screaming this was final proof.

I think there are unexplained things in the sky, but we need to be VERY careful examining videos as they come in.

A lot of people fall for cgi, like the bs Jerusalem clip. Just look out for really dumb, illogical UFO behaviour and scenario's such as in the Jerusalem clip, which was highly unlikely UFO behaviour obviously constructed by really dumb people. Really dumb people often perpetrate these hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Droogie
That's one of the reasons that threads made by Kandinsky, karl12 and jkrog should get more and more attention.

Seems no one cares about the older stuff anymore

UFOlogy has died maybe that was what the PTB wanted

"older stuff", that may be the turn off actually. Or actually, the documentation.. I've got no problem imagining that reading reports and watching simple illustrations are boring compared to an easy, straight-forward and visually appealing youtube video. Especially when that certain youtube video makes the conclusions on the viewers behalf, one doesn't need to think at all! It's all in one package.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

why are people so obsessed by megapixles? i have a camera phone with 8.1 mp that takes pictures that are nowhere near as good as my ancient olympus 2.1 mp dslr

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by doug r

Although the article does not state that it was observed by radar, it also does not state that it was not observed by radar. It may be that at the speeds involved, a radar return would not be possible...or a matter of probabilities so small that there was no return registered.

As much as I would love to believe the video is real you may want to take a look at another video that the uploader of that video has put on youtube.

The video is originally from the Government of Chile. The source for its initial entry to the internet is Leslie Kean, a writer for Huffington Post. The person who took it upon himself to subsequently upload it to youtube is not the source.
What is it about these simple things that confuses you?
edit on 23-4-2012 by doug r because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Piano,

There is such a deep rabbit hole in all of the UFO world, one only needs to learn
just a little bit to see that the whole subject is shrouded, carefully so.

Controlled, infiltrated, and monitered. Why?

I once stumbled upon an email list that was connected to SERPO.
Every person you can think of was on it. Researching some of the names,
you end up at the CIA.

How deep is the rabbit hole?

Other names take you to the M16.
That was enough for me to see.

Real "UFO" craft do exist. Secrets, gaurded by a compartmentalized,
carefully controlled aerospace industry.

Just what in the world are they doing?

We all want to know.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by doug r
The video is originally from the Government of Chile. The source for its initial entry to the internet is Leslie Kean, a writer for Huffington Post. The person who took it upon himself to subsequently upload it to youtube is not the source.
What is it about these simple things that confuses you?

You have been on ATS since 2008... shame on you..

Surely you know by now not to bother debunkers with facts like that?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Just what in the world are they doing?
We all want to know.

Please define your 'need to know' level beyond mere curiosity. If you can do that perhaps they will let you in on the first floor

top topics

<< 1   >>

join