It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory regarding some cases of UFO apparitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This has been on my mind for a while and I'm sure on the mind of many here on ATS. Even though my native language is french and my writing skills are mediocre I felt I had to post this.

My researches but most importantly my instinct makes me believe that there might be ways available to human beings to actually summon UFOs. The motive behind the summon is definitly unknown but the "summoning" are I believe real and highly plausible. This is highly speculative but it touches some (recent) fundamental scientific findings which allows for some interesting possibilities; I've also had a personal experience that relates to it.

In order to link the pieces of the puzzle in an efficient way you'll have to look at a few videos and other references I'll include in this post, otherwise you'll have to take my word for it.

Here goes:

In several alien contact stories or abuction claims the user says that they "talk in his mind" in a telepathic way and that fascinated me very much so I went looking for clues around. If a technology exists that projects thoughts into ones mind exists must also mean that a similar technology must allow them to actually read our minds. This thought isn't surprising for most of you and wasn't for me until I stumbled upon Michael Persinger's presentation "no more secrets" (link below) where he made a strong case that the human thoughts and memories are actually somewhat "encoded" in the earth's electromagnetic field. He also claims that it takes about 10 minutes before it's so spread out that pretty much anyone on earth could have access to it given the right technology.

The presentation a highly interesting watch from an obviously very intelligent professor, well worth it.
Michael Persinger on No More Secrets

That could actually explain people who claim to be able to "summon" ufos by thinking or talking about it and a couple minutes later it pops up. Regardless of if they are extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional a highly advanced civilization probably has the technology to actually monitor the information being projected in the electromagnetic field of the earth, and that pretty much 24/7 because I presume that all you'd need is some kind of probe hidden anywhere on earth.

Like in this case where a prophet claims he can summon ufos, the local station sent a reporter to investigate and he did actually summon a ufo in front of them.
Prophet Yahweh summon ufo - youtube

Add to that the whole thing that Gregg Braden is talking about in terms of the physical and "real" world is actually a projection of some sort. As if our thoughts and conciousness happen somewhere else and is actually projected here in the real world. Once again we can speculate that entities or civilizations with millions if not billions of years ahead of us could very well have technology that allows them to access this "other place" where thoughts happen; maybe even plug that data into a computer or some sort of monitoring device.

Additionally if you read the work of some occulist groups they sometimes claim to summon entities could very well be aliens by using rituals which involves somekind of "mind" legwork. In most cases it's about invoking their names or focusing on a picture of the said entity. Accoding to Michael Persinger's concept in both cases the human would project this in the collective and that might be how theses entities become aware of it.

If you do a simple search on google on the subject of "summoning ufos" you'll find plenty of ATS threads (and other forums) along with tons of blogs and small websites where people give receipes on how to summon ufos or talk about an experience they have had in doing so but rarely does anyone tries to find out how this could possibly work. That is mostly due to the fact that there is no technology known to man to do so but more importantly no scientific knowledge that would support it; I think this simply not the case anymore.

Personally I've seen UFOs twice in my life and now that I think about it, both times I had either talked or thought about UFOs, aliens etc...

One of the experience was with some friends at my fishing lodge in northern Canada, we were 7 ppl around a camp fire and I started ranting about intelligent life elsewhere in the universe or in another dimension and how we "think we know" a lot but to the eyes of someone millions or billions of years ahead we are most likely primitive. 2 of them being highly conservative and endoctrinated were obviously not convinced but the rest of them were excited and engaged in the conversation. We spent 2 hours or so looking up at the sky while talking about this and didn't see anything but the usual satelite but as we poured in sand in the fire and everyone went to sleep one of the "not so convinced" along with 2 others were outside still chatting and they came back rushing pretty excited; they said they were doing "natures call" and noticed an unsual bright star and when they looked at it the star started flashing a sort of "beam of light" at them and then simply vanished.

I interpreted that as a simple "hello" from whatever that "star" was and now I am starting to believe that it probably happened because of them eavesdropping on our conversation.

The whole thing would also explain why "believers" get most of the sightings; our actual thoughts might be monitored and responded to.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I honestly believe there is no such thing as summoning UFO's. Some of us have had the luck (or not, depending on your type of encounter) to have witnessed such things and to have seen these beings. I dont know why we were chosen to do so or why it even happened, so to think that all you have to do is think really hard and it will appear is just too crazy. I do believe in the power of the mind but I also believe these things whether they are inter-dimensional or really from another planet, come here for a reason. Until that day, you will have people like that Yahweh guy claiming he could summon them. Making a quick buck of course I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Consider a few things.
There are many UFOs and are up in the air 24/7.
There might also be agents on the ground finding these summoners and
making sure UFOs arrive.

A big stretch is thought reception the reverse of mind control.
Or controlling the mind to summon ships.

As far optics go the UFO might have the best in the world to see those
with a camera or looking in the sky for UFOs.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

The whole point of the post is that scientist are now proving that your thoughts are probably propagated all around the earth through the electromagnetic field of the earth. And that magnetic field is energetic enough to hold all the thoughts of all the beings that ever lived on earth.

It's still "on the border" science but it does lay the foundation to believe that stuff like "wishful thinking" has more propagation than we think. In fact they proved some weird phenomenon where two persons linked on the same magnetic field see the same light.. but that light is only being flashed in the eyes of one of the two.

See the first link of the post.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Consider a few things.
There are many UFOs and are up in the air 24/7.
There might also be agents on the ground finding these summoners and
making sure UFOs arrive.

A big stretch is thought reception the reverse of mind control.
Or controlling the mind to summon ships.

As far optics go the UFO might have the best in the world to see those
with a camera or looking in the sky for UFOs.

Given a strong enough computer and the technology to actually "plug in" to the magnetic field propagating the thoughts; it would be even simpler than that.

If everyone has a different thought signature the computer could literally keep track of everyone's thoughts and location based on that. All you'd need is a receptor of some sort in order to tap into the magnetic field.

Instead of optics that could prove a much more efficient and safe way for "them" to know if you have a camera or not, they read your thoughts on the situation from a distance, no need to see you.

Heck if you start with the basis that they might come from another dimension it's probably even possible that they can "tap" into this thought field FROM that other dimension or simply through probes in this dimension sending the info in the other. No need to be visible in this world.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think you are on to something--- law of attraction, plain and simple. We do create our own reality, we may just not understand how we are doing it, or why.
I say it's all inter-dimensional. I have a pic taken with flash and images came up on the large flat TV screen.
It's almost like X-rays. Pic of alien, V shaped head, long neck and thin body. Just shows from barely below the shoulders--it looks like you see it from the side. Right next to it is another one but it's cut off half way through by the TV screen. I have an uncomfortable suspicion that they are around me a lot. Why?
As I say, the law of attraction---but it's a worry to me too. With what you are saying along with my photo, this is not something I would EVER want to manifest. I was born on an Air Force base, 1956--pretty textbook experiences too.
So where does it all start? And isn't all the UFO, ET things happening in our world right now, for the most part, connected to 2012 ascension and groups like the Galactic Federation?
I find that if I spend a lot of time and/or energy pursing or thinking about things like UFO, ET abductions, conspiracy theories and so on, that I do lose a lot of my own 'light'. All that negative energy is heavy and very confining. You have to really try and balance things out. It's like being around someone who just exhausts you--you feel like they've sucked all your energy out. Energy vampires? I think it's a form of what you are talking about, like but opposite. Anyway. I think I'm beginning to talk in circles here. But maybe you can get the basic drift of what I'm trying to say.

top topics

join