It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Radar Freaked Me Out Last Night!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
An experiment in fun.
I have and Ipad and an Iphone with GR running on both.

I will post the words and see if you can figure it out..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I phone is going crazy.
Here are the words.

duty...anything...neighborhood..bark..left..unit..major..cowboy..recognize..you're..Africa..blind..carbon..lion..measure..differ..London..grain..lunc h..morning..station..present..rear..equally

That was a 20 minute span

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Now with the Ipad.

create...Bay...life...dog...Roan...Autumn...public...available...well...between...Florida...lungs...science...salt....expect

Any connections there?
I have two blond colored dogs

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I normally don't post in this subject/forum because it actually invokes some past experiences that I would like to let be.
However, since you post this, I will contribute to the thread.

I own this app on my iPhone, and have for a few years. It was always a fun thing to show friends, and occasionally it would blurt out something that was relevant in context, but never gave it too much thought.

This last month was the anniversary of the death of my wife, from cancer a few years ago. In the evening of that day, ( the date she died) I was feeling a little depressed, and for some reason switched the app on in the iPhone. Usually when you first turn this thing on, it says a bunch of unrelated words and then settles down and occasionally comes up with something....

I turned it on. About 30 seconds pass.. It then says.... "Wife" (pause) "mine" (pause) "took" (pause) "sleep".

Have not turned it on since.
edit on 24-4-2012 by charlyv because: clarity

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Sorry for the lost of your wife.
And ,I don't blame you.

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well, there doesn't seem to be an emulator out there to run this app on a computer that I could find. Bummer, but I tried anyways, perhaps I can find some other computer ghost box....

*ponders*

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Charlyv, I'm sorry for the loss of your wife.
Thank you for sharing your story.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Am sorry about your loss.

Agreeing with kdog, I don't blame you either.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Kdog are you in the military?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sarge867

No,but my dad was in the navy in the 60's.
He was a radioman in the Bay of Pigs.
He is still alive,but I haven't talked to him in a couple of weeks.

My younger brother was in the marines,he was a radio tech and was over in Africa during the Somalia thing.

edit on 24-4-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Sorry for your loss.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I keep getting a reoccurring wording,January and disease,courage and ill.
This is on both devices.
Weird.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You should write these down on paper.

2nd

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

kdog, that is very bizarre.
Interesting experiment.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ok...looking at your first post....I got the feeling military was involved..(duty....unit....major...cowboy...station..rear....and bark--reference to your username

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Yes TAT,I was having fun,now I am rethinking it.
It's just a harmless game,right?
Till you started this thread and seeing all the posts.

Kind of wondering if it's like the webbot thing ,scanning stuff on the computer and predicting things.

Keeping a log of it for sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarge867

Ok...looking at your first post....I got the feeling military was involved..(duty....unit....major...cowboy...station..rear....and bark--reference to your username

I'm real close to Fort Knox.

I got the feeling the same as you about the military connection.
My house is 50 years old,so who knows,right?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
OK, so I became fascinated with this thread and decided to download the Ghost Radar app onto my phone while at work.

A few months ago, I started to hear "activity" emanating from the kitchen on the other side of the wall from where I sit, and saw what I thought were people walking down the hallway. I'd get up and walk to the hallway and say, "Hello?" but got no reply as there was no one in the office. I didn't tell anyone about it because I figured they'd think I'm nuts, and I considered the fact that maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me. So I just blew it off and dealt with the noises (i.e. mostly banging cabinet doors) and shadows. One of my coworkers approaches me the other day and jokingly says to me, "I think we're going to have to get an office exorcist or something." Turns out she has also experienced weird things in this office: voices, banging, etc.

So last night before I leave work I turn on this app, and I get one random word, and then I get "Dad" and "Richard." It's the name of my boyfriend's dad. I get some random words and lots of red dots. I was thinking, "OK, just coincidence." Then I leave work and the activity completely stops. Last night at home, I get a few random words, but nothing too notable. But this morning at home, it got weird. I go to the kitchen to make breakfast, turn on the app, and start chopping a red bell pepper (no, not your typical morning LOL). First word: bell. Then the words from there on out are: sets, he, wrote, upon, power, obtain, wood, fifty, six. My boyfriend walks in and thinks the whole app is ridiculous, so he picks up my phone and says "Nazi, Hitler." The app immediately says, "Germany."

He thinks there has to be something in the phone recording our words, looking at our info, and that freaks him out because he believes in government conspiracies. He doesn't believe in the ghost part.

The last name of one of the attorneys (who lost his mother last week) in my office got spewed out this morning when I got to work, but nothing much afterwards. But anyway, that was my experience with it. Not sure if any of this is of significance, or just coincidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by toriacee

Thanks for sharing that experience
I just tried putting your boyfriend's theory to the test and for several minutes kept saying "Nazi", "Hitler", "Germany", "War"...over and over again into the machine.

It started responding fairly quickly, but gave me "Business", " Shirt", "Muscle", and "Weather"... At least for me, it didn't give back any directly related words to any obvious theme.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

You are very welcome, IAMTAT.

I, for one, believe in the supernatural, but I am also open to the possibility this thing is "listening" (as in the "conspiracy" thing my boyfriend was talking about) and/or it's pulling up data from the phone. I, too, will try saying some words to it and see what comes up.

Also, I will see if my sister or boyfriend are up to doing a little video session of this app. Maybe we'll come up with something interesting. If so, I'll share

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join