It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Radar Freaked Me Out Last Night!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
As an example of weird things...just now I am watching something on the travel channel about a cross country edoro race and was looking at the suites they are wearing with helmets and liquid cooled racing suit and it says "gore-tex" as I am thinking what it could be made out of....now....that is strange, and that is what I mean by it seems to react to thoughts....

cool!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

That IS cool, Darkblade! BTW, there was a fairly sizable quake in Italy this morning. Anyone remember getting any referenced to that area (without me re-reading 17 pages of posts, lol)?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kgirl2002

I think someone said Italy, not sure who, mine said Greece.

Close, but not quite.

I don't want to go back and read the entire thread to find it either

I've been getting a lot of numbers today.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by IAMTAT

The app is accessing information kept on the phone.....

No. I use an IPad that I only use for ATS and games...period. Zero email, zero documents, zero personal info.

And I've had crazy accurate readings. Read my posts.

Same for me on my iPad.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I went through the entire thread, no mention of Italy unless I missed it somewhere. I could of sworn someone said it though..... hmmf.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Today's session:

May-20-2012-8:50 AM XPD Session cleared
May-20-2012-8:50 AM XPD New session started
May-20-2012-9:14 AM trade
May-20-2012-10:06 AM blank
May-20-2012-10:32 AM *High R-Flux detected
May-20-2012-10:32 AM nepal
May-20-2012-10:55 AM *High R-Flux detected
May-20-2012-10:55 AM gore-tex
May-20-2012-11:29 AM *Spirit at approx. 7 yards
May-20-2012-11:29 AM *High R-Flux detected
May-20-2012-11:29 AM hill
May-20-2012-12:20 PM press
May-20-2012-12:26 PM nearest
May-20-2012-1:02 PM den
May-20-2012-1:03 PM door
May-20-2012-1:14 PM father-in-law
May-20-2012-3:11 PM buffer
May-20-2012-3:34 PM 1750
May-20-2012-4:37 PM *High R-Flux detected
May-20-2012-4:56 PM means
May-20-2012-5:57 PM 1611
May-20-2012-6:13 PM 1676
May-20-2012-6:43 PM beyond
May-20-2012-6:48 PM 1745
May-20-2012-6:59 PM statistic
May-20-2012-7:04 PM whole
May-20-2012-8:00 PM *Spirit at approx. 7 yards
May-20-2012-8:01 PM steam
May-20-2012-8:15 PM *Spirit at approx. 9 yards
May-20-2012-9:07 PM *High R-Flux detected
May-20-2012-9:08 PM none
May-20-2012-10:24 PM pest
May-20-2012-10:41 PM lion
May-20-2012-10:44 PM *High R-Flux detected
May-20-2012-10:44 PM 1630

When it said gore-tex I was thinking about a racing suit and wondering what it was made out of.
The rest seems random today,
but a lot of chatter, the first few days on lower settings it was very quiet.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I haven't seen Italy mentioned in the thread.
I can tell you this though, that would have gone a long way to convincing me.

My Fraternity was originally founded in Bologna, Italy.
Funny side story behind that, I was actually in Bologna before I ever went to college and never thought I would join a Fraternity(I'm not the type).
As soon as I joined I found out about Bologna and I was like "I was there!", just seemed a little pre-destination to me at that very moment.

I did get the word earthquake a day or two ago, but no Italy.
I wasn't recording the data, just had the app open out of boardem while I was studying.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

yeah, I went through the thread last night to double check, and there was no Italy mentioned. The whole gore-tex thing has me convinced that there is SOMETHING to these apps.
That was to specific to what I was thinking right at that moment.

Like it read my mind or something.
It has done that a couple of times but not that specific.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I came across this guy's post on another thread about a 'shared dreaming' experiment. He is speaking, I think about 'remote viewing' and he points out a study regarding the time of day that it was discovered that "ALL" 'hits' were found to have taken place. I found it interesting.

I wonder if this would influence a G. R., as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I'll have to have a look after work.
I glanced at it quick,
but am in a hurry this mornings.

Another thought I had specifically about my gore-tex comment....
My phone,cable and internet all run through one cable, so it could of picked up on the cable tv going through the modem. That would be the only other explanation I would have.
But even then, no one on tv said gore-tex.
My daughter had asked me why they had tubes running from thier helmets so I was explaining liquid cooling and racing suits....which was making me think what they were made out of when it popped out the gore tex...that was really strange

edit on 21-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Okay...

The semester is over and now I can start compiling the data.

I was thinking of sorting it a few ways.
All of these would have the time stamp on one of the axis.
For the entries that have a start and finish time and not a time for every entry I will average the time duration.
So 1 hour with 5 words becomes 1 word ever 12 min.

First letter
Part of language: Noun, Verb, Adverb etc...
The words themselves, see if there is a repeating theme over multiple sessions or multiple devices.
It could be possible 2-3 people are each getting part of a message around the same time, such as PersonA gets See, PersonB gets Spot PersonC gets Run.
I know the analogy is weak but it's the first 3 word phrase that popped into my head.

Are there any other variables I can analyze from this data?
Okay I know there are but I can't think of any, can y'all?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oh! I can do length of word in characters or even syllables.

Anything else?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

I can't think of anything else, P.G.
Hope finals went well.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by IAMTAT

The app is accessing information kept on the phone.....

Ok, so assuming you have read through the entire thread, you will see posted twice my experience of the ants etc. Could you please explain, in more than one short sentence, how just that one experience can be linked to any info found in my phone ? It wasn't talking about names, places etc but a single event happening there and then. I'm still baffled by it now.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaspar

Agreed, Kaspar. I think it's been established that most of us have had experiences with the GR that are more than random, and cannot have come from our electronic devices or a built-in microphone, or anything else that is easily explained.

I really think what we have here is a device that was, yes, built for entertainment purposes but which has been co-opted by certain spirits who are savvy enough to seize the opportunity to communicate. I'll bet there's lots of rejoicing on the other side that we've finally gotten our act together and entered the electronic age. Makes things a bit easier on their end!

Pigraphia, I'm looking forward to your findings. I will try to get my GR-Ovilus experiment up and running this week. Last night I went to a psychic development class I've been taking for 2 or 3 years. We practiced mediumship (with some excellent results, I might add). Just for kicks, I started the GR to see if anything coordinated with the hits we students were getting. I got "student" and "dead" but otherwise nothing at all relevant. No great shakes there. Oh, and "seven" - there were seven of us total.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I really think what we have here is a device that was, yes, built for entertainment purposes but which has been co-opted by certain spirits who are savvy enough to seize the opportunity to communicate. I'll bet there's lots of rejoicing on the other side that we've finally gotten our act together and entered the electronic age. Makes things a bit easier on their end!

That's a fact. Although it is easier for me to do it myself without a machine, for a lot of people it is not. So I am willing to bet that the spirit world is paying close attention to these apps as they try to figure them out. Appears some have already from looking back on the thread. That is probably why mine doesn't react as much to spirits, cause they don't need to learn the app, just my brain waves.

So far what I have learned from the xParanormal app is that whatever it is sensing seems to be connected to my mind in some way. When I get up and leave the computer it will often pop up a random word, and the same when I sit down. When I am gone working, at least one day, it was popping off words having to do with what I was doing outside, so that is weird too. And the gore-tex thing was what truly convinced me that it is somehow picking up mind/thoughts. It has done this in the past, when talking about my dad and his tattoo. But then I was taking it as a coincidence, but not anymore.I can see there is something definitely to these apps. I hope they continue to get more sensitive!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I was just listening to my police scanner.
They were headed towards someone who cut their ankle and was bleeding badly when my app says "vein".

It has been pretty quiet today.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Still following this thread and still trying to find time to do the analysis.

I made the mistake of saying "Yay! the semester is over" in work chat and my boss said "Yay! you can cover all the extra shifts".

Hey at least I'm getting paid

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Second post ever, woot woot!

I just prefer to lurk here, but I'm curious if others have had similar experiences with the GR.

I believe that the app creators made it for entertainment, but can be/has been hijacked by real ghosts/spirits. My own experience, and from what I've read, tells me that these entities can use electrical devices to communicate, so why not the Ghost Radar?

This brings me to my experiment. Very unscientific, but it's for my own edification. I'm aware that there can be nefarious spirits (some still inhabiting bodies) running around, lookin' to mess with folks like myself. The only reason I want to use the GR is to communicate with some loved ones. I know that they are with God. So, I turn on the GR, and nothing happens for a few minutes. I start getting a hit, blue, I say my spiel, it disappears. Then, there's a red hit--bull's eye too. That means it's right up on me, no? Regardless, every time I'd see something on the "radar," I said "I am with God, and only accept those that are with God." Each time I said that, the blip disappeared! About five times?! I turned off the GR after that. Mainly because I got goose bumps.

So, has anyone had this type of experience with it? I ain't a receptacle for foo's, so anytime I contact anyone/OBE/whatever, I either say, or picture myself with God, love, and light. Darkness disappears where there's light.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by numinousness

The blips have never stayed on my radar, they show up for a few seconds and then disappear. I think that is a part of the program. If you try to not say that, and the dots stay, then I might wonder.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join