It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4,300 for Ron Paul in Philly in the Rain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Even on a nice day 4,300 would be an impressive turnout. Simply amazing. Weather be damned, thousands of people showed up to hear Paul’s message of liberty and hope for a better future. Let’s see Mitt Romney inspire this kind of passion and devotion. Even on a sunny day.

www.ronpaul2012.com...

more and more peoples are waking up and will support Ron no matter what

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by betaiso

I was there yesterday! Id say there were between 4000-5000 people who showed up. I would imagine that IF it did not rain like it did then it would of been double or triple! Back in 2007/2008 when Ron Paul had his philly event, it was his largest crowd.

Here are my videos of the event.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
retired Major speaks out.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Ugie.... just have to say it.

You THE man!

great work!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not meaning to take any thunder away from the NJ event but I didn't see anything about his California trip earlier in the month covered here on ATS. Again, record crowds everywhere. Good going, Dr. Paul. Keep at it and we will too.

A little bit from the Washington Times on the California trip:

communities.washingtontimes.com...

LOS ANGELES, April 7, 2012 — On April 4 Ron Paul had UCLA students hanging out of trees. Not enough room to see? Climb a tree! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!

“Ron Paul!” they chanted on the UCLA campus, as they strained to get a look at the GOP presidential candidate. People hung out in the trees to be liberated from the Obama Plan. "Dr. Paul is worth hanging out in the trees to see,” said one student.

Interest in his UCLA appearance grew so large that organizers had to move the event to Straus Stadium (Los Angeles Tennis Center at UCLA). The stadium’s capacity is 7000, and Paul filled it.

Ron Paul spoke to Cal State University-Chico on Tuesday to an estimated 6,200 people, and at UC-Berkely to 8,500 on Thursday. Now the trick will be to translate that enthusiasm into registered voters. The more registered voters, the greater chance that California may go “Red” in the November presidential election.

I heard the UCLA visit netted 10,000 or more, maybe 3,000 in the trees and rooftops. The figures given here are quite fine as well. Hope you don't mind me tagging this onto your thread. Great news for Paul all around.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

hahaha thanks piano!

I appreciate your Praze.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm really, really hoping that Dr Paul stands as an Independant in the US Presidential elections. He has the popular support, proper grass roots campaign organization, and funding to do so.

Given that the US doesn't required ID to go vote, I will come down from Canada and vote for Dr Paul if he does.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
retired Major speaks out.

I truly believe that more and more people are feeling the truth, this man speaks it and the majority seem to agree.

They know what the deal is now, both parties are owned. It doesn't matter who you elect (apart from the underdog) if they are all backed by the same banking and corporate interests.

I hope we see more statements like this over the coming months, it'll make the rigging of the votes more apparent when it happens - and we all know it's gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Its funny I didn't hear a thing about this on the news??

Shouldn't this be news??

I saw on the "news" an actual map of where that kid trevon martin was walking.. detailed time and phone records..

Why is that news.

Shouldn't any canidate running for office be news?

If gingrich was getting this many people out do you think it would be "news"

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

Was there, ya know i thought the same thing. I was talking to a friend saying "there are thousands of people here, and no news coverage"! Seriously, no channel 3 or 6 or 10 or fox vans there. For a gathering in the steady rain in downtown center city.

To be expected.

RON PAUL 2012

top topics

join