It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On Terror: Clash Of Racist Idealogy, religious...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
have anyone wondered why the u,sa was singled out for an attack, by al queda? have you evr figured out why the u.s and the so called west? it's not because of just prosperity, it goes way back further. maybe it's a clash of the supposed white supremacy christianity religion. the u.s is a leader of that. of all the supposed crusades of the past isn't islamic terror the same thing?they are just fighting white supremacy.

D

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Al Qaeda are actually targeting the US because the US used Saudi Arabia as a base for going into combat against Iraq and since Mecca is in Saudi Arabia, bin Laden saw it as a bit of a desceration of the holy land or something so he began targeting the US "infidels"

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
well, that's what we are told, and part of it may be correct, but let's take a closer look, most of the inhabitants living in the west, and the policy amkers are of a certain racial stock(caucasuians) spelt wrong, but anyway, the reason of all these wars, have to be a fight between the 3rd world countries and the developed countries of the west, ok? but why ? after all the crusades, it wasn't really for the conversiopn of the pagans, as seen in the post columbus world, but really for their lands, and to be in submission. hmm think about that.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
crusader,

You are assuming that Al-Qaeda is an Muslim Extremist Organization. In my books, it is not. It is an organization run by the CIA, which means Al-Qaeda is an operational arm of the U.S Government. "Al-Qaeda" struck America on 9/11 because the U.S Government wanted to start a war and invade other Countries for their own greedy reasons, like natural resource extraction (oil), taking over the Country etc., like they are doing with Iraq.

You say that it is a religious war. It might be. I doubt it, though. I think G. W. Bush does not care about being religious, he just cares about getting what he wants, that's all. Religions are used to control the masses more effectively, so when you hear Bush say I'm Christian, you are hearing a Bull-Sheeter.

It dont' matter what race you are from, any egoistic human would desire power above all.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Before 9/11 there were no such forums and you and majority of your conantionals have never asked themselves such a question. The outern world didn't exist and the enemy was by your media blury scetched Russia.

And now suddenly the nation is asking questions, awake and confused, satelite antenas are pointed elswhere but fox and cnn and forums like this one are boosting with discussions of topics that never existed before.

Scepticism. The product of 9/11. A valuable improvement of the nation's characteristics list.

Wouldn't you call all this a movement worth trying? Isn't this a shy beggining of a global change? All you need now is the next step:

Auto-Irony.
Learn to laugh about yourself. About your own stupidity and mistakes. About your characteristics that others see as defects.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
wow, i don't know what to say. al-qaeda are racists? well, if you put the US in that position, it would be simple to reverse it, wouldn't it? al-qaeda are all Arabs, aren't they? are they not singling out caucasians? even when in fact, America is made up of EVERY single ethnicity on the globe? and in some areas of the US, those other ethnicities actually account for a minority population of caucasians? like Detroit, where 83% of the population is of African ancestry, like any city in southern Texas, or California, where the majority is overwhelmingly hispanic, etc. is this still a race war, say you? no. is it a religious war? no. it is a war against fanaticism, terrorism and fascism.

[edit on 28-9-2004 by fledgling666]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think the Truth lies somewere in-between Crusader & Immortal!

Don't forget that the U.S.A. has MASSIVE TIES to Europe. After all isn't Bush a White Catholic that Believes Christ is coming back?

So I would have to say Half & Half.

Secular Side's Corporate Greed -> War = Profits.

The other side = Racism & Ideological & Theological Warfare =
A Continuation of the Crusades!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
HEY! AS THE FORUM SAYS NO NEED FOR IGNORance ...... al queda may be an asset of the cia, why the many arrests of al queda members the airstrikes against their strongholds? well answer that question. so i am not saying that Al Queda are racists. I am saying that the strikes are in revenge against the racists ar that has been waging on for ages. ammerica majority ethnic race is caucasian, of primary european stock. when the war in iraq was launched the question was asked of Prime Minister Howard of australia why did he join the coaliton of the willing? was it because of race? he couldn't answer that. But this war on terror is just a conspiracy

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
HEY! AS THE FORUM SAYS NO NEED FOR IGNORance ...... al queda may be an asset of the cia, why the many arrests of al queda members the airstrikes against their strongholds? well answer that question. But this war on terror is just a conspiracy

To make it look like something is actually being done to get rid of "Al-Qaeda". Most likely, the arrests of these certain people you hear about in the news are fringe members of the "Al-Qaeda" organization. These fringe members think they may be dying for God, but in reality, they are dying for the CIA. I believe that deep inside the Al-Qaeda organization lies the CIA and the "head honcho" Osama. There may be arrests happening and so-called strikes on strongholds, but there are still reports from the media that Al-Qaeda is alive and strong. That's the impression I get. An organization that has ties to the CIA will not disappear unless the CIA says so. There is your answer, it's because they want to make it look like something is actually being done, but in reality, Al-Qaeda/CIA can and will strike when it is authorized.

Yeah, I think the war on terror is the biggest conspiracy happening right now, along with 9/11.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
yes and the american ppl are just being manipulated like , robots by the administration, since when terrorism, was such a big thing? hey there was countless terror attacks in the70's more than these times, so it's safe to say terror has decline since then, not under bush tenure though. for get war on terror it's crap, to take away the minds of the ppl.
p.s Osama Bin lade, Abu musab al zawaqi , ayman al zahwahi, George bush, i am coming to get you, one by one.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
With all of these arrests you hear about, where are the trials?? I realize cases take time to form but some of these guys have been caught for a while. We've entered a new time in our world where wars are fought because of politics plain and simple. I doubt we'll ever face a war of WWI or WWII dimensions where it truly was about liberation.

The remainder of the wars we'll see in our lifetime will be fought over the ever dwindling supply of oil.

This isn't a war about race, it's about oppression and manipulation. The US and it's allies have continually done both in the Middle East to get cheap oil. Our support for regimes like the Saudis, UAE, Qatar, Israel, Russia, Phillipines, etc who have constantly beat down Muslim uprisings against oppression. Usama Bin Laden has been very smart about mobilizing the masses against those who willingly suppress Muslims around the world.

I believe he doesn't control all aspects of the world terror movement. He just got it started and autonomous groups have furthered it. His arguments aren't totally unfounded either. He does have legitimate points but the current admin is unwilling to admit mistakes and thus is fueling further uprising and unrest.

I do believe that the Bush admin likes this because it keeps him in office and keeps his daddy's war machine dollars coming in through the Carlyle Group.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
ahh the Carlyle group, an intresting business group, ain't it? well of course everyone knows the war on terror profits them, you know.. as it is to the last person who posted a reply to this thread. I want to point out to you it is. a RACIST WAR full stop. Hey the countries of the west , what are the major inhabitants racial stock ? CAUCASIAN. what stock does the people of the Arabic countries constitute? Well they are a darker skin than them, Most of them their skin seems to have an olive complexion. But the issue, and the question we have to ask our selves, there have been countless tdevastating terror attacks in the past, the isrealis have encountered them, other countries have, but do they suppress the rights of their citizens in order to contain the threat?NO they did not and they still do not . something's sinsiter about this war on terror and it's only matter of time it will come to light.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
deeznuz - we are right in the middle of it. It is a war on ideology and liberation from the constraints of Islam.

There really is a war on terrorism, and in Canada you will be aware that Sharia law has been introduced not that long ago, in desputes between muslims. Sooner or later this law will apply to you - make no mistake about it. if you are a woman you can forget about having any freedoms or any property of your own.

Before long the women of Canada will ALL have to be veiled, regardless of their religion or lack of religion.

This is the third great push, the third big attempt to make Islam the one religion - that is the wahhabists goals, they will settle for nothing less.

So what you see in the Sudan, Nigeria, France, England, the Phillippines, Indonesia, Kashmir, the Caucases will be happening in Canada and the rest of the world - fight, or get a burkha and try and make your conversion look really convincing .... it hasnt always helped the poor black in Sudan.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"Hey the countries of the west , what are the major inhabitants racial stock ? CAUCASIAN"

You make that sound like a bad thing.

The west was founded and developed by white people, they made the bedrock of their western civilizations. (not surprising) - but about 50 years ago they threw open the doors of their countries for others to share in the benefits of their cultures.

Now there countries are no longer 'caucasian" they are all multi cultural, multi ethnic. No other racial group has ever done that. Israel has is only for the Israeli's, Asia is overwhelmingly asian, India is overwhelmingly Indian, Africa is exclusively for the Africans with the small number of ethnic (white) people being slaughtered daily in Zimbabwe and South Africa. The various islander populations are also purely islander.

In other words multi-culturalism is confined to the western/Christian countries.

These countries are now no longer predominently Christian or Western in population makeup. Are these the bad guys, or the selfish guys - I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ahem the situation iwith the Whites in south Africa and Zimbabwe(and honestly i don't hear of any whites being killed in south africa) it's just a reaction solving problem by the blacks who suffered years of racist policies , and inhumane treatment by the whites. so it's the tables turn. The western media is only showing 1/2 of the story. The part with the whites oprening their countries to let in immigrants of diffrent ethnic stock is only as a part of a policy set out for economic reasons ONLY.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
Ahem the situation iwith the Whites in south Africa and Zimbabwe(and honestly i don't hear of any whites being killed in south africa) it's just a reaction solving problem by the blacks who suffered years of racist policies , and inhumane treatment by the whites. so it's the tables turn. The western media is only showing 1/2 of the story. The part with the whites oprening their countries to let in immigrants of diffrent ethnic stock is only as a part of a policy set out for economic reasons ONLY.

After Zimbabwe and South Africa were handed back over, the economies went to crap. Zimbabwe was forcing white farmers off their lands, and putting in people who had no idea how to run a farm, just because they're black.

The part where whites are letting people into their countries is because most of the European nations and the U.S. and Canada are generous nations who will accept people from various countries and ethnicities. They have stable governemts and economies. An example that other countries should follow.

Or maybe the West should act like the hammerheads from some parts of the world, and enforce stricter immigration policies, and have secret death squads to enforce the will of the dictator. This may ebb the flow of immigrants looking to come to the West to exploit our generosity, not embrace it.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
what u just said was total crap and did not make any sense,at all............... the western world generous? what a joke! in what sense? after all those years of unfair trade practices, ? unfair policies? answer that! total crap!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, many of the Middle Eastern people believe that the establishment of Israel was an invasion of their land. In particular, an invasion of Palestinian land. A lot of people in the Middle East and even governments support the plight of the Palestinian people either directly or indirectly. Israel continues to build segregation walls, settlements, attacks and so forth as Palestinians and other Middle Easterns continue to attack Israel. The US funds enormous amounts of money and weapons to the Israeli people, so by extension the US has become an enemy in the minds of many middle easterners. Just as al-Qaeda fought to expunge the soviets from afghanistan, now they are fighting to expunge Israel and its allies from the region.

If there is racism, than it has laid dormant for many hundreds of years and become reactivated by the foreign policy of many western nations. Though, this racism is obviously not true of all Muslims because we see so many living peacefully in various countries. But there are many other factors as well, such as social condition in a monetary sense. There have been cases of Palestinian supporters offering money to the families of those who decide to become suicide bombers.

So basically, I would say that this arose as a political situation by which Muslims use their religion as justification for the means of their war. We have seen similarities between other religions such as the Inquisition, abortion bombers, and even in the Hindu religion. It just so happens that Muslims are using their religion as a crutch now, so that's all we tend to focus on.

EDIT: Grammar

[edit on 6-10-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
right. that's what i have been trying to say to these nimocoops all along it's the policies of the west. and all this total bullcrap about the west being generous is just...........sheep#. they are totally ignoring the fact of the western governments dominance on world affairs. (i.e caucasian) and it base solely on MONEY

IBM

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
crusader,

You are assuming that Al-Qaeda is an Muslim Extremist Organization. In my books, it is not. It is an organization run by the CIA, which means Al-Qaeda is an operational arm of the U.S Government. "Al-Qaeda" struck America on 9/11 because the U.S Government wanted to start a war and invade other Countries for their own greedy reasons, like natural resource extraction (oil), taking over the Country etc., like they are doing with Iraq.

You say that it is a religious war. It might be. I doubt it, though. I think G. W. Bush does not care about being religious, he just cares about getting what he wants, that's all. Religions are used to control the masses more effectively, so when you hear Bush say I'm Christian, you are hearing a Bull-Sheeter.

It dont' matter what race you are from, any egoistic human would desire power above all.

No you are quite incorrect ALQUAEDA is an extremist muslim terrorist organization. Stop making accusations on the US governement when you do not have proof. Why would terrorists kill themselves, or a US government employee on a plane for no reason? It was the terrorists who killed themselves and all the innocent people on the plane and in the twin towers. Get your facts straight.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join