It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad World.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I wish the world wasn't a giant cyst of evil and corruption, there are a lot of good people on Earth, but it only takes a few rich old bastards to ruin all for mankind. I look back to when I thought America was America the land of the free and the home of the brave, but you have to be asleep to see that American dream. we live the land of the coward home of the slave with endless debt for all, all it takes for evil to succeed is for good men and women to do nothing.I seriously hope people start waking up and realizing we are living in a North Korea prison state, I mean why the hell do we have the largest prison population on earth?! Why do we let congress get away with letting Obama and Bush pass illegal laws like the Unpatriot Act and the N.D.A.A Act?
It baffles the mind that is mine that most of you would rather watch a football game and not give a single # that your nation is being raped and robbed by a bunch of foreign bankers and Wall Street.

"Those who give up freedom for security deserve neither."- Ben Franklin

Grow up America its time to get angry and follow in Iceland's tracks. FREEDOM!!!!! 1776 FOREVER!!!!
edit on 23-4-2012 by Surtur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

2nd

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

You know, it should have the opposite effect, but, that song always makes me smile. Thanks for that, really needed it this morning.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surtur
I wish the world wasn't a giant cyst of evil and corruption, there are a lot of good people on Earth, but it only takes a few rich old bastards to ruin all for mankind. I look back to when I thought America was America the land of the free and the home of the brave, but you have to be asleep to see that American dream. we live the land of the coward home of the slave with endless debt for all, all it takes for evil to succeed is for good men and women to do nothing.I seriously hope people start waking up and realizing we are living in a North Korea prison state, I mean why the hell do we have the largest prison population on earth?! Why do we let congress get away with letting Obama and Bush pass illegal laws like the Unpatriot Act and the N.D.A.A Act?
It baffles the mind that is mine that most of you would rather watch a football game and not give a single # that your nation is being raped and robbed by a bunch of foreign bankers and Wall Street.

"Those who give up freedom for security deserve neither."- Ben Franklin

Grow up America its time to get angry and follow in Iceland's tracks. FREEDOM!!!!! 1776 FOREVER!!!!
edit on 23-4-2012 by Surtur because: (no reason given)
S&F for you.

I wholeheartedly agree with your post.

The US Govt is a pathetic excuse for a governing body, they care more about the corporations that "feed" them than they do the citizens of the country.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
When the ruling class realizes they can vote themselves infiite raises, exempt themselves from health care mandates or other civilian requirements, then yeah....something's wrong.

Our system is corrupt. We need to cleanse it. The best way, IMO, would be to unilaterally vote out every single member of Congress. Everyone.

Then apply lifetime term limits. No more politicians for life. Require Congressional members to follow all laws passed for the American people.

That's just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say it, but it's our own fault.

Try as I might to expose what is going down to friends and family the reaction is pretty constant. It tends to go one of two ways:

a) "Wow! That's just crazy!" Then five minutes later they don't care.

or...

b) "Dude, the grocery store is having a sale on Aluminum Foil. You might want to fashion yourself a bigger hat!"

From reading so many posts by other members I know that I'm not the only one who experiences this time and time again. Still, one can always hope.

top topics

join