It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detected by ISS cameras: Multiple UFOs in Low Earth Orbit....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Looks like most of them are leaving. I don't blame them.
edit on 23-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
At least Nasa has finally managed to buy a camera that can focus

I especially like the one that looks as though it's moving through the clouds over the desert, although that could just be frame rate....looks cool though.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Lyrid meteor shower?

gma.yahoo.com...

and possibly one of the objects seen could be DARPAS's glider:

www.space.com...

Just a thought. (Although it doesn't really explain the ones shooting OUT of the atmosphere and the triangle formation, although i DO suspect that one was manipulated IMHO.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Could the first clip be something like this plane?

Twice as fast as Concorde: The supersonic jet that will fly from London to New York in TWO HOURS Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I think I heard about one that skips across the atmosphere too, Just my thoughts.

By the way, What Country is that in the first clip, that the Object appears to come from the direction of? I couldn't work it out.
edit on 23-4-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by gortex

You know, NASA is actually the worst scam in scientific community.

"Lie" is its duty.

Since you yourself labeled the thread of the video 'ISS' but the only identifiable structure in any scene I viewed [no, i didn't go all the way to the end] is a space shuttle payload bay, your own reliability vis-a-vis reality-congruence is pretty suspect.

And as usual, you omit the critical checkup data such as date/time of the events so the crew comments and activity context can be compared. That also reeks of deliberate fraud.

To fill in the gaps in your knowledge I suggest you read "99 FAQs About Space UFOs" at my home page www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html, it really might do you some good.

edit on 23-4-2012 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by WingedBull

How did you determine they are entering and leaving the atmosphere and their speed?

How did you determine you are connect on this web site?

Please rephrase your response, i can't make any sense of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by Arken

Every-time I see these videos and then read the responses, I think back to the story of how the Native Americans could not comprehend the ships of Christopher Columbus. Not to say this story is true, just what it may illustrate.

But is the Columbus-invisible-ships story true, or are you just weaving an imaginary fable into modern myth? You offer that story as the basis of an argument -- so is it true [supports an argument] or not true [ supports hypothesis that your arguments based on it are bogus]?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
For one thing, the ISS orbits the Earth in a very low orbit of about 390 km. Very few satellites have orbits lower than that and could be observed between the ISS and the Earth as seen in the videos.

One of my "99 FAQs" explains why I think that none of these blips are what we call 'space debris' -- pieces of OTHER satellites -- but that they are most usually pieces off of the observing spacecraft itself, the shuttle or the station. I have come to believe that actual sightings of other independent satellites or parts thereof are extremely rare, if ever, on these videos. Satellites in close rendezvous with, or departure from, much more common.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Video reminds me of the Luna Cognita videos which are also worth a good watch on youtube.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
Video reminds me of the Luna Cognita videos which are also worth a good watch on youtube.

And which also, as a rule, deliberately withhold basic investigative information that would allow any serious researcher to check up on them. The target audience appears to be helpless, credulous saps who enjoy make-believe 'superior inside knowledge', but actually are kept in the dark about any negative information -- and they seem to like it that way.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Again personal attak for a very poor mind like your....

Imagine your website.... (gosh!)

Again: stay very, very calm with your words... researcher (
)

Researcher of what?...

A real researcher (not you, of course) watch the entire videos and analyze...

edit on 23-4-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Yep these are visible from the ground certainly at night. In my experience they also maintain constant speed and direction, you'll only see one for five or six seconds (goes past extremely fast). But what's noticeable is the way they seem to skim the atmosphere. You'll see an approach near the horizon, it will go right over and you'll see it dip on the other horizon, all within 6 or 7 seconds. The curvature is great. Keep an eye out!

Nice thread, flagged!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by JimOberg

Again personal attak for a very poor mind like your....

Imagine your website.... (gosh!)

Again: stay very, very calm with your words... researcher (
)

Researcher of what?...

edit on 23-4-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

The English of which is, no, I'm NOT going to tell you when the videos were taken,

and

"NO, it looks like the shuttle payload bay, but it's really a paper=mache model on the space STATION in order to deceive the public, but Arken is smart enough not to be fooled... So it is an ISS view even though it is DISGUISED as a shuttle payload bay."

Irony mode -- off.

Here's a link to the real research, again: www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html, look at the '99 FAQs' and see how much important stuff Arken and lunacognita and others seem to be deliberately keeping 'secret' from their target audience....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
shouldn't we be downloading the original video and compare with this one to see if it was tampered with (wich i believe it was)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
To all doubters in this thread: (not that there is anything wrong with that, question everything!

But....

Can anyone could explain how a debris, ice crystals, satellites, meteorites would be able to fly in a...
TRIANGLE FORMATION? Isn't that exact same one as seen on famous footage from one of STS missions where they actually talk about it with Mission Control, before going to private channel?

Besides... if NASA would be so eager to share, why they NEVER came up with some interesting anomaly going on in our atmosphere and said "Hey scientific community, whatya think bout this, cool, huh?" ?
Archives of NRO got to be full of stuff like this. Never to be seen of course.

BTW, Ive seen UFO several days ago. I didn't just jumped to that conclusion straight away. But it was waaay to bright to be a plane, rather fast moving (but pretty steady), no noise of any sort (and it was night, so not much of ambient sounds
). Went through the sky with very weird trajectory, sort of moving left at first, and then to the right. No change in magnitude AT ALL. Dimmed behind cloud and dissappeared. I was speechless, my heart was actually racing, grabbed my phone and shot video but its complete rubbish, not worth of sharing (Xperia crap). It's my own proof that I didnt just imagined it. Planes go pretty often above my head, also seen countless falling meteorites in my life (you get that when you stare at the sky often)

Im not saying it was greys in their space cruiser. Im saying there's definitely more going on above our heads that we are aware of as a public.
How many more governments have to release their files (infamous 5%), how many more astronauts have to admit that they seen those anomalies with their own eyes from Earth's orbit?

edit on 23-4-2012 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The last footage on the second video interests me the most.
Why do the objects disappear before crossing the earth in the view?
Could it be the same reason why stars do the same? because of the earths atmosphere?
Would this mean the objects are behind the earth?
If true these objects would have to be pretty big, and going very fast.
But I am no expert by any means.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
UFO's=space junk

We have a ring of shrapnel flying around the planet from the thousands of rockets and satellite debris left in orbit., naturally it will go zooming by. Nothing here but trash.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I see white dots crossing in front of the camera, that's it.

I don't see any spaceship.

NASA won't say those white dots are spacecrafts from other planet because that would be an stupid assumption.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
UFO's=space junk

We have a ring of shrapnel flying around the planet from the thousands of rockets and satellite debris left in orbit., naturally it will go zooming by. Nothing here but trash.

How does space junk float adjacent to the earth and leave orbit?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
I see white dots crossing in front of the camera, that's it.

I don't see any spaceship.

NASA won't say those white dots are spacecrafts from other planet because that would be an stupid assumption.

Who's talking about spaceships beside you? Why would NASA have to say that they are spacecrafts? Because that's the only explanation for the UFO anomalies you can come up with?
Why you categorize UFO (the U and O parts are veryyy important to grasp what I mean) as a firm believers in gray/green friends/foes from another planet/galaxy/dimension? Or there's is this new option for religious zealots that they are demons.

Well...
It's just buried deep in your conciousness implanted carefully through your entire life by any kind of media. Endless alien visitors movies and so on, started with Orson Welles, you guys really think he pulled that off without some backing from some gov agency? Thousands of movies about aliens, not a single one I know considering life in upper parts of atmosphere. Guess guys from YouTube are first
. Well, but that would be just boring.
All discussion about aliens had been brought down by media to babbling of a redneck about lights in the sky or abductions. And who asks questions or investigates the matter is one of those lunatics.
However, approach to aliens changed diametrally in last 10 years or so.

Your ignorance in the matter is not your fault really Just an effect of succesful mind conditioning operation going on for last 60 years

THE question of the thread is... What are those white dots, Getttit? Not what kinda spaceship it is, what race they are, what is their agenda etc etc. There is no THEY! But space debris doesn't get escape velocity or fly, or rather say manouver in triangle formation. Oooook?
Wrong thread dude, you got plenty others to troll in.
edit on 23-4-2012 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join