It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check shirt man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow...this thread is kind of freaking me out. Smyleegrl's account of her experience with this creature is almost exactly the same to an encounter I had when I was a child (in the early 70's). The only difference is that my figure wasn't wearing a checkered shirt...my figure was green. It's kind of hard to describe. You know those plastic mannequin-like dummies they have in biology classes, where you can remove the various organs and stuff? That's what my "thing" looked like, except it was green. It started peeking at me from around my bedroom door. After seeing it a few times and trying to unsuccessfully blink it away, I hid under the covers. When I peeked out again from under the covers, it was standing directly over me, looking down at me and smiling a toothy grin that was pure evil.
It's really strange how these accounts are so similar...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hayyel

My experience as a child was also in the earlie 70s. how did the entity dissapear? mine went when my mum switched my room light on after hearing my screams

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Pretty much the same here. When I looked out from under the covers and he was standing over me, grinning down at me, I screamed like crazy and pulled the covers back over my head. My dad heard me and came running into the room and turned the light on. Whatever-it-was was gone, and my dad slept on the floor next to my bed.
After my dad fell asleep, I saw the figure peeking at me from around the corner of the door again, and that's all I remember.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I originally thought this ghost of european origin but he has been spotted in hong kong!

www.hungzai.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow ive found a photo of him caught on a hunters trap camera and it looks just as i rembember!

be patient the page takes a while to load

blog.al.com...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
there is a hitch-hiking ghost on RT 44 in Rehobeth (area) Massachusetts that numerous people have seen (including people I know and those people being VERY credible.) He is said to be and described as wearing a red-cheked shirt like a flannel or "lumberjack style".
Im not sure what to make of all these sightings. Maybe it just happened to be a popular shirt in the realm of the dead. Half off at the Haunted Wal-Mart or something.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join