It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are THEY blocking the sun in Washington state?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If they dont do this then regular people might know that my skin looks like its covered in diamonds and that wouldnt be good for me or my adopted dad carlysle
im just kidding

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Yup I'm in Chandler and we got hit pretty hard today.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

You're not the only one seeing something!! I'm in Northern MT and the other morning witnessed a strange rainbow hue across the sky with clouds, covering up the sun. This was around 9 am. As the morning progressed I looked outside and saw what appeared to be a sundog around 10:30 am. These clouds and rainbow like hues followed the sun as it continued rising and burned off around 1 pm. Very interesting indeed!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Octavia

I should read more on the atmospheric conditions that cause legitimate and harmless contrails - and what doesn't.

Here is a real good place to start it has a lot of good info to learn with..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Started by a member that works in the meteorology field. Real informative.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
S&F

I live in great falls mt and last year I caught them spraying like a MF'ER .....I never cuss...but...they were....lol

Anyways... I filmed the whole thing and posted it on ATS...

I got a lot of...

Chemtrails....... You crazy....lol
Anyways... They were going balls to the wall what I filmed. There was as much as 3 planes in the same sky at the same time making X-patterns and grids.

I often wondered if they were putting X's up for satellites? X marks the spot????

If u want to see how bad it was you can find my chemtrails thread under me profile.... Errr right?

Anyways.... Ty for sharing. I wish we could organize a map of these events to possibly collect data and connect dots

I'm not far from you and they spray over our little town A LOT. It's worse when spring and summer rolls around.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Early this morning there were a few in Eastern Washington, but none in the late afternoon when I was actually WISHING for cloud cover LOL.... Almost 90 degrees here, got a sunburn on my face through the windshield of the car delivering today.... Cover burn, cover burn???? LOL Sorry, sun got to me today

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Acedrew89

I think it is important to be respectful when it comes to these types of inflammatory types of subjects. What they put in the chaff is up for debate (it could be different things, or simply the aluminum coated fiberglass fibers), but the fact that chaff is used over our skies all over the world is not debatable, it is provable.

The Government Accounting Office (GAO) has documents which prove how much of that stuff is purchased by the military and what it costs per year.

There may be something to blocking the sun with these fibers, and not just to confuse radar, because if you look up aluminum coated fiberglass, you come up with all sorts of products which are used to reflect intense heat away, so it is possible that it is used to reflect the sun back.

I have noticed that the sun has been unusually strong this year on a clear day. I got a sunburn in January within 20 minutes, and even for Texas, that's just not normal.

It may be a double-edged sword, in which it helps reflect radiation away on one hand, and makes us really sick on the other. You're an optimist, I'm a pessimist, but let's be realistic:

Aluminium is considered a toxic heavy metal, has no known biological function in the body. Is linked to brain disorder/s All other dangerous stuff, like Asbestos, Silica, Calcium, Barium all in unstabilised form like a dust, (the finer more worse) have been proposals for improving earths' albedo. In what form they return to earth is hard to guage since it is supposed to be none of these practices are going on, with the reality that it has to tried and tested, somewhere, if not everywhere. The thing is, it's not the solution that is the problem, it's the rationale. At the moment there is the issue of AGW, which is controversial, but there is also the decline of the magnetic field around the earth, which is less controversial, and which there is a body of evidence to say that the field is weakening presently. Against that, there is the current expected weakening of the solar magnetic fields, which should mean less solar radiation to earth, and cooling. So, some kind of equilibrium for earth or not?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by nitro67

So they're blocking the sun just in Washington state?

Why?

What about the rest of the planet?

Well I asked my cousin up there about this and she said that she saw the sun today. So, I guess it was just the OP.

Sorry for my screwed up grammar.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well you need to get out more and this is where the whole sun being blocked argument does my head in.

While you and some others are seeing the sun being blocked by contrails on a somewhat regular basis, I have never seen a single trail in my sky for nearly 30 years.

Can you see where I'm coming from here?
What is the point of blocking the sun where you are but not where I am?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Honestly I love a lot of the feedback on this post. Particularly from the people offering links about the atmospheric conditions that support persistent contrails. The post title was purposely made to sound a little extreme to get views, and answers. I do not think that what is going on is a deliberate plan to block the sun, I am not THAT paranoid. I still do not know exactly what is up.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

When you say "them" are you referring to the clouds? I mean man I don't know why those damn clouds do that all the time where I'm at too. Somethings got to be done about these clouds blocking the sun.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

By "them" I mean whoever is laying trails that persist and turn into clouds, which obscure the sun and create an odd hazy effect over they area that I live. I have seen plenty of contrails from jets that just disappear while the jet is still in sight, these that "block" the sun, I should say filter the sun, spread out and leave, and I hate to say it, a "chemtrail" look....
edit on 23-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

So there was a few cloudy days and your first thought is that it's THEM intentionally blocking the sun.....

Alrighty.....Good luck with all that, then!

edit on 23-4-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: THEY made me edit this!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Wow, I live in Kalispell MT and we have noticed this as well since Sunday morning. Heavy criss crossing done in the morning. And then the haze that sets in as well. I have not looked at the color of the sun but I will take a look in the A.M.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think I found the answer: www.rense.com... the term 'aerial obscuration' really is the best way to describe what I have been witnessing.
This guy has caught what I have been witnessing 3:15 for the sun bow effect..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi all. its not just wash. here in mass/rhode island they were going real strong last week. and this week. just got into the trail stuff about a year ago and im sorry to say its real my girlfriend and family all had laughs till i showed them numerous planes doing it right over thier house and now they watch too . we saw many planes fri/sat laying down x's. V patterns and 5-6 lines in a row completely clear morning on both days hazy and white by 430pm and to boot we saw many planes flying (jets) w no contrail behind them and planes in same.area w them behind the planes and the trails lasting hours and.spreading over sky. almost everywhere there.was open sky they filled in. after fri/sat my girlfriend is a firm believer and now looks up over her town sutton MA and its going on there as.well we even saw boomerang shapes as well so they were def. doing passes back and forth but thats just how we both described " like they are filling in the gaps in sky or blocking sun" dont know if its dark conspiracy or just a light one but there is something going on and the government wont admit it my conclusions are. 1 they are block foreign satelites 2 they are trying fudge global warming data and either trapping heat or trying to.repel it 3 they are trying to poision us w nano bacteria/mold(why they want people to stop smoking. the smoke clogs lungs cant get bacteria) 4 seeding clouds to make it rain on another note when i started watching a yr or so ago i almost couldnt tell now i can tell when they have been in an area its white there are ripples in clouds and usualy catch weird rainbows on edges of clouds

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
In Northern California around 730 pm I saw 4 jets going south with chemtrails (?) within about 1 minute. This is very unusual for our semi rural area. Do you think this is related? I have never seen this many aircraft in this amount of time here.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Take a look at Max Igan's "Trance-Formation" video from the Crowhouse.com. Chemtrails, Morgellons, Trans-humanism. He does his usual excellent job connecting the dots.

www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...

Doc

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
More confirmation that what I have been witnessing is in fact geo-engineering Towards the end of the first clip and into the second he describes what I have been seeing! He is even talking about mysterious BOOMS! Clintonville anyone?These clips are from the 80's! Open Minds with Bill Jenkins is legendary!:

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join