It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are THEY blocking the sun in Washington state?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It has been a while since I have visited this site. I have not noticed much activity lately and honestly began to think that perhaps the "persistent contrail" argument was the answer to the mystery....that is until today. Again the first beautiful blue sunny day we have had in a long time is white washed. This is different than just a "partially cloudy day in Western Washington." I observed plenty of aircraft flying overhead and witnessed the massive x's and "plowed field" clouds being made. Within two hours the horrible white wash effect has taken place. Not clouds, white out. The x's and trails converge to replace the blue sky with a white haze, noticed the "chembow" effect as well again. Light rainbow encircling the sun with a dark brownish tint. It is june 15 I posted back in april, very different temperatures and atmospheric conditions, I have a hard time believing that the contrails are just having this effect because of the temperature/atmospheric conditions, when the same effect is being observed nearly two months later. Any one else in Washington notice this crap today?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Dude, It is really bad here today. I am seeing the same skies you are. I noticed the planes out in force today!!! Many many intentional criss corssing trails........Now it has completely hazed over again. White dull light.

It is strange, I checked out the doppler and their are NO disturbances or clouds of any kind above us showing on it.

weather.weatherbug.com...

www.wunderground.com...

The internet weather sites say it is clear.
The news says it is clear.

Well, it is definetly NOT clear out.

Ruined another potentially beautiful day here.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I was out golfing with a friend today and he even noticed how the skies were clear all morning then aircraft were out in a jiffy to fix that. I found it interesting that he brought my attention to the "chemtrails," as he doesn't concern himself with things like that. I filled him in and he even thought that the cloud formations were not normal. He's pretty much a hippie, very observant of his surroundings and of nature...so they must be bad today.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I've skipped several pages, but always a recurring theme in the answers, if you want to call them answers.
A couple comments, Dyn-o-Mat has a product called Dyn-o-Gel, a green goo substance sometimes found and written about as a conspiracy, even alien remnants. It's just one of a long line of weather modification processes. Which is about what every single picture, post, and reply in this thread is somehow missed. The Blue Gold Rush is in full effect, and has been for some time now. Every state has some form of weather modification going on every day of every week. Just because the sky is blue does not mean that there is not a bunch of water overhead that someone wants on the ground in that state. So many companies world-wide use many different ( most novelty and unproven) methods to get that water. Some use serious high tech methods that are swallowed up under the national security blanket. Others so secretive, you have no idea what or how they are doing it. But it is 90% weather modification.

A picture a few pages back is a clear example of the high tech wxmod by either a company protected by National Security in Colorado, or another, classified company from another country.
Follow the money. Follow T.Boone Pickens land purchases. Weather prediction is publicly traded on open markets. CME Globex codes for our many weather futures and options contracts

I'll stop here.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I enjoyed reading this thread and I noticed the same thing on the same day in NW Oregon. I used to be very skeptical, but it is obvious that something is happening in the sky. We finally had a clear sunny day with blue skies, and then the trails in the sky appear and the sky fills up with a gray haze. It is really hard to explain this to someone who does not live up here, but it should have stayed sunny and clear all day.

I usually will not post in these kind of threads, because I will not debate the chemtrail issue, as I do not have enough information to draw any sort of conclusion. I believe it is geoengineering to fix a problem like solar radiation or cosmic dust, or possibly to cause some change in the weather, and I do not believe that they are flying around, wasting all that money, just to poison people.

There has to be an economic benefit, and that will be where the answer is found, why are they spending the money to do this, if they are...for what reason and who benefits. Follow the money.

If you did not see it, this thread has some really good information from reputable sources about geoengineering and how it can be accomplished, and I learned a lot by reading it.

www.abovetopsecret.com
edit on 18-6-2012 by PacificBlue because: gr

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I also live in Western Washington. I have photographic evidence that this has been occurring for at least 2 years.

What I have observed is that the planes that are involved in ‘this activity’ fly almost perpendicular to the regular commercial flights. I am aware that take off and landing out of SeaTac changes depending on the barometer. Where I am I don’t see the planes taking off when it’s low pressure. When it’s high pressure they fly close to my house always E to W. On days like that, ‘the activity’ tends to occur to the north and blows in. On the days I don’t see the regular commercial traffic the trails are to the south, almost like they are trying to cover the peninsulas and Seattle area.

The planes that are involved are a different type of aircraft. I don’t have specifics but the planes are dull looking. I typically don’t hear them so I know they are higher than the traffic relating to SeaTac.

This summer we had many days where it ended up extremely hazy, and it reminds me of being in LA except the color is a sick milky white. You can tell that it is a haze by looking towards the mountains and seeing the blanket of white. It is not fog, as fog doesn’t occur in this area in the summer afternoons/evenings.

The frequency of sundogs is up; it was on the news this year. I have observed the sky my whole life and I can say that these are not the skies of my youth. We used to have about 50 sunny days each year with nothing but blue and the occasional cloud by the mountains. Now the beautiful days are destroyed by some manmade poison. And it is being done on purpose and they are not telling us. If this was something good that the govt. was doing they would brag and use it as a selling point for more $$ and control. They are not doing this. This is sneaky # they are pulling and many people don’t or can’t see this happening.

We have a generation of kids thinking that these skies are normal. And we have some folks in ATS that are either blind or dishonest. Either way I pity them, as they probably never looked up to the sky their whole lives.

It seems like it has been warm this fall. I wonder if this activity actually warms the earth so they can use these temps to justify a carbon tax or something?

Don’t let anyone tell you this change in the weather is natural. It is not. Kudos to those who know.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by howardfbeale

Thanks for the response. Check out one of the stories on the main page, details "global dimming." That phrase sums up what I have documented and seen many times. Here: www.soldierhugs.com...

www.soldierhugs.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by howardfbeale

I have observed the sky my whole life and I can say that these are not the skies of my youth. We used to have about 50 sunny days each year with nothing but blue and the occasional cloud by the mountains.

Hmmm. You still have about 50 days per year. Did you ever bother to look up the weather stats?

Here

It's a conspiracy of the mind. Or should I say in the mind.
edit on 14-11-2012 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Who is "they"?
it's a question I have been wanting to know for a long time.
Thanks,

Them

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They're blocking the sun in Washington?

I used to live there. Seemed like the sun was blocked most of the time anyway. With actual clouds. And that slow drizzle.

If they want to experiment with blocking the sun they need to start with someplace where the sun actuially shines more often than not.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

They are not blocking the sun in Washington State because its being blocked almost every sunset in every state! If you paid attention over the years you'd know that airlines no longer fly internationally at 60,000 feet and are now flying around 40,000 to 50,000 feet while the planes spraying this crap in the sky are up at around 80,000 feet. In knowing this, all they have to do is spray that high with the right coordination and it would encompass the entire continent not just Washington State. So, what you are seeing there a lot of people are seeing in multiple states as well near you.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by corpsman907

Umm ok, so do you know why they are doing it?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by corpsman907

Can you demonstrate how you worked out that chemtrails are laid at 80,000ft? What current aircraft types can fly at this height?

Also, for clarity, the highest altitude airline routes ever operated were those flown by Concorde at 45-50,000ft,no airliner has ever operated at 60,000ft.

Modern airliners tend to cruise between 30-40,000ft with the majority at the lower end of that.
edit on 27-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
They do the same thing here in Oklahoma. Ive heard everything from..they are hidding some large planetary body to.. they are masking the fact that there is a red dwarf or somthing.and it would be most visible in the regions being hosed. I personaly have a completely insane notion that there is a fleets of triangular ufos that are similar to the ones over Phoenix in 96 or whenever.mine and others theory is that while these craft ard basically invisable. Like in Phoenix they can be sighted by movement against the clear sky..spraying camouflages the whole operation.... the planes themselves are a deception. Search for fake plane. Fake birds on YouTube. Peace and goodluck

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by truths33k3r
those are most definitely chemtrails if they were normal contrails they would disappear after a few seconds not hang in the sky they second thing i notice is the grid that is big red flag that shouldn't be ignored or blown off as contrails if you can leave out a jar of water and see if any sediment collects and if it does go have it tested

I remember trails (whatever you want to call them - con-chem etc.) while looking at the sky around 30 years ago and many times they would hang there for a long time and then spread out. Certainly not disappearing after a few seconds, but then it depends on the weather.

I cannot see why the OP views cloudy and overcast skies as being new but take into consideration that he now spends more time looking at the sky. Remembering that his current awareness of something does not constitute it as being new.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billybonewhacker
... the planes themselves are a deception. Search for fake plane. Fake birds on YouTube.

Fake planes, Really? This is simply very misguided people with video cameras filming under flight paths and air routes and not really understanding what they are filming. It is any wonder that the aviation enthusiast community laugh at what they produce. Take the following person as an example - Rod Hilderman in Canada.

www.youtube.com...

Atmospheric distortion, perspective, limitation of optics, light reflection and heat haze is going to play a huge part in the resulting image. Consequently a distinctive airline livery is passed off as something out of the ordinary. He can go along to his local airport and film these 'strangely coloured' airliners all day long. See following post for how Monarch Airlines Airbus are a huge mystery to the likes of the fake plane community. More examples of aviation ignorance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I live near the OP in the 98223 zip code...

I have lived in this general area on and off for 24 years from 1976 -- present, and this is a fairly normal winter sky, imho.

Where I am right now we have had a couple days of DENSE freezing fog. I know that the temperature variation between the atmosphere above and the surface inversion layer below, can cause the jet contrails to linger longer at that altitude of the troposphere given these conditions.

I think that explains the phenomenon as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry, not a big "chem-trail" guy...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

You know why? Because planes are usually on a schedule, like buses. You will see those planes every morning doing the exact same thing, if they are not delayed and the jet stream pattern stays the same.

Grids and Xs happen when people need to get from Seattle to NY, but other people need to get from BC to Mexico, all at the same time. They have to pass each other sometimes.

Seriously. The majority of your pictures are cirrus clouds. Mother Earth is conspiring to bock the sun from you! Oh noes!

So .... maybe you have an answer for soil studies showing contamination of soils with aluminum and barium too?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by nitro67

So they're blocking the sun just in Washington state?

Why?

What about the rest of the planet?

The rest of the planet? Idk. In my part of Texas my observation is very similar to the OPs experience.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

So .... maybe you have an answer for soil studies showing contamination of soils with aluminum and barium too?

Perhaps you could provide a link to these studies?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join