It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are THEY blocking the sun in Washington state?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I haven't seen any CONtrails in my area since the beginning of April.
You can see my photos here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
*Just keep scrolling until you see them.

This is all very strange since it seems as though it's been forever since the skies have been clear here all day long, day after day, and week after week. I did see a couple of jets yesterday evening, but they were leaving normal contrails, which were disappearing shortly thereafter and not lingering like the ones in my photos.

I wonder what's with the lull here (just north of Orlando, Florida) lately?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSeaver

normal trails dissipate quickly. Am I wrong?

No. You're absolutely correct and don't let the resident "experts" change your mind.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

No. You're absolutely correct and don't let the resident "experts" change your mind.

Depends on the condition doesn't it.... If the condition is right for clouds I woulds say contrails could stay around a very long time, and here in Washington that is about 360 days a years hehe.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

The day I took those pics, and all the other pics I have posted, there was a lot of aircraft activity. Jets were flying around my house for hours that day. Just a few of them, but they were doing loops around the area.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Revenge for Cobain.

No, seriously, it's because you have heroin and superior latte.
You don't expect everything, do you?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

You don't expect everything, do you?

The elite do.
I just want clean air and skies. Why is this too much to ask for?

For the last time, I know what the skies looked like 30 years ago. I was outside all the time and I still am. I also attended air shows where they would leave CONtrails. I really started noticing persisting trails when I moved from a Pennsylvania suburb to Virginia Beach.

Did you know that water is fluoridated more on Naval bases and large cities? Just an FYI.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSeaver

Don't be fooled by the disinformation spread by so called "chemtrail truthers".

There is no predetermined time that a contrail will last, it could be not at all, or seconds, to minutes, to hours.

They behave exactly like clouds do and you don't see anyone say a cloud shouldn't spread out and last all day do you?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This one taken today was almost impossibly long. Took up almost the entire sky.

One picture could not contain it. Is anyone else seeing these so long? I have never seen one this size and they seen to pop up at regular times everyday. I'm starting to believe they are just regular flight contrails and I'm just being paranoid. If it isn't regular then this is a much larger scheme than believable. It consists of everyday doses, on scheduled times and precise locations. I don't think I will get answers to this mystery. That is the shame. All I can do is watch it happen and hope its nothing.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't see any clouds that last all day. Not once, not ever. They are always on the move. They may float seemingly in place for an extended amount of time, but I've never seen one in place for more than 30 minutes. So, yeah, I'll be the first to say that clouds don't spread out and stay in place all day. I may be uneducated to cloud behavior, but I've personally never seen that occur.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
How hard would it be to take air samples and have it tested? If I was a believer I would not just sit on my porch and take pictures of airplanes and clouds I would actually form a group of other believers and set up a method to test the air at ground level and higher using weather balloons....

Just saying...We can go screw around all day talking about whether a picture is chem or contrails, but in the end I don't really care, but MANY of YOU do, so test away and post your results...

Enough with the pretty pictures, if you are serious...

TEST your air, TEST your water, TEST your blood, TEST your urn, TEST your hair for this is 2012 isn't it? And not the 1800s...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I made this comment the day before yesterday. Yesterday, I look into the sky and see all this misty-ness in the air while watering my plants in the evening. I turn around and see a huge trail cutting through the sky.

I guess I spoke too soon about not seeing trails lately.

I took photos of the trails, but I hesitate to put them up because I know that someone will come along and say "You planned it" and I'm tired of arguing about climate engineering. I know in my gut what's going on and I'm also tired of trying to help people understand that we're being lied to and our Earth is being worked on by covert architects who want to be gods. Control the food and the weather, and you control everything. Being able to do these two things also makes you a Type 3 Civilization according to Michio Kaku.

Originally posted by Afterthought
I haven't seen any CONtrails in my area since the beginning of April.
You can see my photos here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
*Just keep scrolling until you see them.

This is all very strange since it seems as though it's been forever since the skies have been clear here all day long, day after day, and week after week. I did see a couple of jets yesterday evening, but they were leaving normal contrails, which were disappearing shortly thereafter and not lingering like the ones in my photos.

I wonder what's with the lull here (just north of Orlando, Florida) lately?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

But what exactly should these things be tested for? I have no clue what chemicals could possibly be up there. I'm not a scientist haha. I'm merely a graphic artist at a tshirt shop. I'd love to make a difference, that's why I started here. To gather ideas and build some sort of... Something, bring some hope into this dreary situation.
edit on 4-5-2012 by SuperSeaver because: Spelling and what-have-you

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I agree completely about the testing. If you believe that what is happening is poisoning, I am not convinced of that. The solar radiation management mentioned earlier in the thread and the vids of Bearden I posted seem more legit than deliberate poisoning. Poisoning may be a side effect of releasing the reflective(?) material into the atmosphere, so still worth looking into testing. I am thinking about setting out mason jars with water in them and some empty to test. I am sure I can find some tester online that will test for almost anything..... www.google.com... H4Q8wIwAA

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Check this thread out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then ask yourself why I was dragged over the coals by chemtrail believers for it...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSeaver
But what exactly should these things be tested for? I have no clue what chemicals could possibly be up there. I'm not a scientist haha. I'm merely a graphic artist at a tshirt shop. I'd love to make a difference, that's why I started here. To gather ideas and build some sort of... Something, bring some hope into this dreary situation.

My point is that if you are ingesting chemicals there will be a trace of it. If you believe in chemtrails then there must be a reason why they are doing it, right? It would then be a physical substance that is getting into your bodies....

I would start with toxicology tests for your blood, urine and hair.....

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Everyone should read the book "Angels don't play this Haarp" and THEN discuss all of this... I was flabbergasted when I read the book years ago... may have to pull it out and read it again, now that I understand more about what is going on in the world..............

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Here is a link describing cloud seeding that I just found:

iceagenow.info...

Some information may be useful, and some is just interesting

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I think that is a good idea. I will do my best to get on that testing. I taste metal a lot. I don't think that's normal haha. Never made the connection, if there is one, but it may be a good thing to look into.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think we should spray water on the sun to lower the heat. It's 20 degrees here in sweden, and that is much

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SorgmodigIt's 20 degrees here in sweden, and that is much

20+ this time of year is alot if you're from Kiruna, down south it's more like a chilly day.

I like the idea of spraying water at the sun, now if we had a space program.....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join