It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are THEY blocking the sun in Washington state?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I understand how clouds form and I think I have made it clear that I am not a "chemtrailer" or some one who jumps at every trail in the sky and thinks the government is poisoning them. However I have witnessed these trails disperse into a smear that creates a haze, not dissipating quickly like a contrail does, which, like I said earlier, I witnessed on the same day and time as a trail that later turned into a cloud was formed. I have been aware of the "chemtrails" controversy for the last several years and did not think much of it. It was only a few weeks ago that I was so struck by how odd and unnatural the sky looked that I decided to take pics and post, and subsequently research the topic. When I see vids like this one I find it hard to ignore the "chemtrailers"/geoengineering argument. What is shown and talked about at 1:33-2:00 is what I have been witnessing:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

What makes you think contrails "dissipate quickly"?

Furthermore, have you considered that the same conditions that allow contrails to appear also allow cirrus clouds to appear, and that cirrus clouds routinely create the haze you are talking about?

So, if you see contrails, it's likely the conditions are right for cirrus clouds, and you may very well be seeing both.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What makes me think contrails dissipate quickly? Easy, I see them disappear quickly, while the jet that is creating them is still in sight the trail starts to dissipate, completely, as in, it is no longer in existence, nothing there.
I know that the conditions that are favorable for the formation of cirrus clouds as well as persistent contrails are the same. I cannot ignore when I watch the trails get formed and spread out and look like a cloud and in fact "join" other trails previously laid out, I see it happen! Did I mention several times recently that I witnessed a normal contrail form at just minutes before I witnessed the characteristic "chemtrail" form and slowly but surely spread out? Altitude is hard to judge from the ground, however these two planes looked like they were flying in the same airspace. The contrail dissipated while the plane was still in sight, the other trail hung around and spread out this is a good example of two trails in various stages. The trail on the top was formed first and some time later the bottom one was laid out and eventually looked like the one on top, joining and effectively obscuring the blue sky:

These "other" trails have a distinct look that I have seen published numerous times on other websites, I cannot ignore this. see here: www.bariumblues.com... and here:www.bariumblues.com... for something very similar. These "other" trails have a distinct ridged look and even have a spine like effect. A bright line running through the middle and on the edges
edit on 28-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
www.bariumblues.com... This link truly shows what I am witnessing. Strangely comforting to see others take notice of this......

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Well I must say I'm a complete noob when it comes to contrails, but that last link you posted is exactly what happens every day up here in the PNW, I'm south of Bellingham and today was super nice then those exact clouds happened like in the link

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting

Thanks for the post and confirmation. Keep looking up and maybe take a few pics if you can, I would appreciate it and it would help to confirm that what we are witnessing is not natural and is an effect of spraying.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
I cannot ignore when I watch the trails get formed and spread out and look like a cloud and in fact "join" other trails previously laid out, I see it happen!

And why should one think that is any different than any water vapor in the air would act, like a cirrus cloud?

Cirrus clouds spread out and create a haze, too.

Did I mention several times recently that I witnessed a normal contrail form at just minutes before I witnessed the characteristic "chemtrail" form and slowly but surely spread out?

So you are saying you saw a contrail form, and then saw a 'chemtrail' form above it?

Altitude is hard to judge from the ground, however these two planes looked like they were flying in the same airspace.
The contrail dissipated while the plane was still in sight, the other trail hung around and spread out this is a good example of two trails in various stages

Then they were at different altitudes. No matter what they are spraying (water, chemicals, etc) it will spread out in the atmosphere in the same way at the same altitude and pressure.

The trail on the top was formed first and some time later the bottom one was laid out and eventually looked like the one on top, joining and effectively obscuring the blue sky:

Again, ANY jet exhaust (which is composed of H20 vapor) wil dissipate under the right circumstances. So even IF you are seeing chemical spraying, you would be completely unable to differentiate it from a normal contrail.

So if that is your only 'evidence', you can see why I say it is lacking.You describe a totally normal and observed phenomena, and yet offer a totally baseless theory to explain it.
edit on 28-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

"So you are saying you saw a contrail form, and then saw a 'chemtrail' form above it?"
Not sure about the altitude, but yes the contrail formed and dissipated very quickly and then the other trail in the same portion of the sky was laid out and behaved and looked like the classic "chemtrail."
"So if that is your only 'evidence', you can see why I say it is lacking.You describe a totally normal and observed phenomena, and yet offer a totally baseless theory to explain it."
I have not said that I know what is going on with this. I understand your view that what is being observed is normal contrails that form and behave like clouds, because they are essentially what clouds are composed of they will look like clouds too. That makes sense, however I still do not understand if this is just normal jet exhaust why people would be claiming chemtrails. Jets have been filling our skies for years with contrails and no one has been seeing the contrails behave in the way that people are documenting these "chemtrails" as doing. If someone truly wants to debunk the chemtrail issue a simple test can be set up. Just get three jets to fly at different altitudes and PROVE that contrails, under the right atmospheric conditions, will look like what people are claiming are "chemtrails" Sounds simple enough, why has this not been done? This would end the debate once and for all. Just show that contrails can behave in the way that these "other," if they are "other," trails behave. What do you think of the bariumblues.com links I posted? Those links show what I have been seeing and claim they are indeed a result of aerosol spraying of aluminum/barium.
edit on 29-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

"Under the very same weather and altitude conditions in which you have been seeing normal commercial traffic emissions produce whatever kind of contrail is normal for your locality, you will most likely now see something else entirely. It is almost always possible to directly observe that these unmarked planes flying in close formation are leaving a very different kind of trail. First of all, as stated, the trails being left are usually in odd checkerboard, grid, X s, stripes, or even circles. This is very distinctly abnormal compared to what you will see resulting from normal airline traffic. Secondly, only these military planes are leaving trails that do not dissipate, as the others do under the very same weather and altitude conditions. Instead, they very slowly spread out over the sky and join together, forming a distinct cloudy haze. This again is easily provable by simple observation. All you have to do is watch this happen over a period of a few hours at the most, and often within a much shorter time span. The standard explanation of ice crystals and contrail formations self-destructs here right before your eyes. Because under the conditions in which we have observed chemtrails, all the other air traffic in the vicinity at the time, at approximately the same altitudes, are leaving normal contrails. These normal contrails are definitely not spreading out and coalescing into a thick hazy "cloud" cover." rense.com chemtrailproveit This quote from the link says it better than I. I have also noticed increased air traffic the last several days and did observe two jets flying very closely together. They were not military but somewhat small white jets.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
They were busy last night in Washington...the sky is completely overcast....those bastards...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Yes, you get the humor in my title, thank you. I am no longer sitting on the fence about this issue. What I just witnessed minutes ago has confirmed that what I have been documenting is not normal contrails. In fact pass the tin foil hat, I am downright paranoid now. I have been awake since three a.m. this morning. I went fishing at five a.m. the sky was completely overcast, not unusual in the least. I left the lake at about eight a.m. (skunked dammit!) still overcast, yep Western Washington. Noon, I do some weedeating and yard work, thankful for the still overcast sky. One p.m. I decide to take a break and watch the Lakers game. I notice some rays of sun coming through the windows during the game. When it was a foregone conclusion that the lakers were going to win, about two thirty, I decided to go back outside. To my pleasant suprise I see the sky clearing, yeah for mister sun! I watch as the last bit of overcast clouds burn up and the blue sky is showing. My cynicism kicks in immediately and I say this wont last long.... I look up and notice this:

three minutes later I hear VVVVRRRRROOOOOOOMMMM, jet flys overhead. Ok, no big deal, Ill just watch how this goes, with my camera of course. I watch this jet circle the area three times, large looping route. Ok, still not unusual, but confirms that what I am seeing is not a commercial jet at least. Then I hear another one. They start flying the loop together for two routes. Then silence, I do not hear the jets for a while, but see the characteristic trails slowly floating overhead and dispersing. I know what is coming next, good bye mister sun, I enjoyed the two minutes of seeing you without some milky/brown haze covering you...now please tell me that this is completely normal:

These "clouds" drifted together and made a neat little waffle/tick tack toe pattern

just a few minutes later and......

and what I am left with is this:

And a jet just to show I am not lying

In less than an hour the break in the sky was completely filled in while jets flew loops over the area and mysterious clouds join in a grid like pattern, Like I said earlier, pass me the tin foil hat. What I just witnessed and documented is exactly what is shown on the site bariumblues.com and the links I have previously posted. This is silly, you naysayers are blind.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just found this vid and it is very interesting, mainly for the comment left by the poster: "Chemtrails are not a "conspiracy theory"
On many days the clouds in the sky are not natural. They are Chemical Clouds created by Chemical Trails deliberately sprayed from airplanes.
While Contrails quickly dissipate, Chemtrails linger in the sky for many hours. They are laid out in long lines that slowly spread out. As they drift and spread they become more and more cloud-like looking, and many unaware people just assume they are natural clouds.
I have been observing this phenomenon for 5 years.
If you pay attention for just a few weeks, you will quickly realize that most clouds are not natural and that, in fact, on some days every cloud in the sky is man-made.
So why are they doing this?
Because they can.
Most people are too oblivious to notice, or once it is pointed out to them, they do not want to believe it.
What are in Chemtrails, and why are the powers that be doing it?
Here is a link:
educate-yourself.org..." I concur....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I took these photos just now and noticed no odd cold to hot weather and nothing out of the ordinary today, other than these large x's in the sky. No drunk pilots and no funny stuff. These can't be clouds. Too many regular clouds surround them. Below is the first one, dissipating after ten minutes.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I avidly watch planes contrails and normally they dissipate quickly. The ones I have been seeing longer for quite some time. I was in the same area as above, 2 hours later and caught what I believe is some amazing video of two planes with massive trails. Chem or con? Please discuss.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
apparently the videos did not work. I will upload to YouTube when I get a chance, in the meantime here are some pics to show the video contents.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Your pictures do look like a normal build up of clouds to me... One thing to think about is that the sky is HUGE and when you see a crop duster they are very limited in the area they can spray. Even if we make a 747 into a chem trail machine it would take 100s if not 1000s to all fly at once to cover the sky.

I say this because those buildups are not just over your LARGE area of sky it is over 100s and 100s of square miles, and so just think for a minute about the MASSIVE logistics this would need (I don't think we would even be capable to do it).

I guess my point is, unless you see a sky FULL of aircraft all dumping to create this MASSIVE blanket of stuff it just might be a natural progression of could formation.

In your pictures, yes there are the FEW contrails, but I can see how the clouds start out thinly and progress to clover the sky without the need for aircraft do it. They even keep their shape most as they buildup into thicker clouds. I just do not see how you think they would be manmade chem trails...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
reply to post by Chadwickus

Blocking the sun was a tongue in cheek comment by me....thought it was obvious but I guess not. Honestly have no idea what is up with this, all I am asking is what the hell is going on, the sky looks painted to me and yes the sunlight seems filtered by this....
edit on 23-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)
Chadwickus will always post contrary remarks on most conspiracies - he's paid by ats -

chemtrails do block out the sun's rays - period!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I appreciate your comment and what you say makes a lot of sense. However from my observation of these trails I have seen them behave in very strange ways. They spread out and almost seem to show intelligence in a weird way. The way that these trails spread out and join in interlocking patterns they do not need to spray them all the time, a few strategically placed will do. If we are talking about normal contrails, then yes you would need a lot of aircraft constantly flying back and forth over large areas to have any similar effect. I am not sure if what I am witnessing is "chemtrails" or not. When I watched these form over the course of an half hour, there was truly something odd going on. The short, evenly spaced "clouds" arranged in a grid just slowly joined together to make the grid pattern and coalesce into the silver haze. The whole thing did not look natural.

edit on 2-5-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Clouds can typicaly do that too...

But it seems that you saw them form with no aircraft augmenting...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My pictures show the aircrafts making these trails while others do not yet no one had mentioned that. Are my pictures no good or have I taken a photo of a regular occurrence? They seem out of the norm to me and the trails are too long and stay in place for a long time as where normal trails dissipate quickly. Am I wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join