It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are THEY blocking the sun in Washington state?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrol

What part is disinfo?

Please be specific.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I was half expecting to see this thread turned into a pissing contest but glad it didn't.

I live in the San Antonio area and have seen trails in the sky all of my life. My dad always told me the jets were dumping fuel and you can tell the difference. Even out here sorta in the hill country I see planes leaving behind trails that very slowly spread out and the sky remains hazy. It is hazy so often that I don’t even think twice about it very much.

Here is a thought, perhaps the "aluminum" which could include particles of many other kinds mixed in (nano anyone?), are intended to ride along the natural and/or man made energy waves which are travelling across our globe on levels determined by frequency. Meaning the higher the frequency the higher in the atmosphere the waves travel and the higher the voltage potential. These particles spread out depending upon their designed use which could be a number of things.

1 - could be that Stichen was right and wrong, the Annanuki are mining gold for our planet's atmosphere and they are the ones responsible for our worship of gold.

2 - Our human leaders are smart enough to prepare for mass extinction and set up religious, economic and government systems which causes mankind to willing participate in the systems designed to functionally support the strategic objective. Using technologies hidden in plain sight from society they are spraying our atmosphere to prevent or offset the cataclysmic events which are clearly shown to have occurred in our past or those foreseen.

3- The great Satan is alive and well in mans heart and the skies are being sprayed for project blue beam. I don’t know much about the project itself but it makes sense to me that if you are dumping particles of “aluminum” and gold and silver and whatever into the atmosphere it is not coming down for a long time. Silver, copper, and aluminum have magnetic flux responses and can be levitated, gold is unique as a superior conductor. What does that make? One large projector screen AND! Nano particles can be programmed as well as designed where their shape causes specific responses based upon force/type applied, no programming needed.

4- They really are dumping crap into our skies and they better stop wasting money flying jets around dumping crap when there are former taxpaying citizens in line behind illegal’s for jobs and food stamps and society is cracking up.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
More confirmation that what I have been witnessing is in fact geo-engineering Towards the end of the first clip and into the second he describes what I have been seeing! He is even talking about mysterious BOOMS! Clintonville anyone?These clips are from the 80's! Open Minds with Bill Jenkins is legendary!:

edit on 23-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

Any sleptics about this should listen to the audio on the vids. Wow! Talks about what nitro said!

Thanks for the links!
edit on 24-4-2012 by budro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Checking in with you from Michigan. For the last five days the "persistent contrails" or "chemtrails" or what-ever have been nuts. Never seen them like that - so many of them just lining the sky. I had been wondering, too, what is up with that lately.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread but the images are gone. Any other way to see them?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by nitro67

So there was a few cloudy days and your first thought is that it's THEM intentionally blocking the sun.....

Alrighty.....Good luck with all that, then!

edit on 23-4-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: THEY made me edit this!!!

I don't think that is what the OP was saying.

Also, as someone who has been an avid sky watcher all of my life, as many other people are, we can tell the difference when something changes or becomes new to us.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HappyWarrior

The pics are back up
edit on 24-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
sometimes I really want to slam my head against a wall... seriously, this photos show normal weather.

please inform yourself about contrails and humidity before posting normal clouds/contrails.

there is not such thing as chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Are you suggesting there is a deliberate attempt to block out the sun?
What would be the motive?
I'm curious, the sun is present in the sky at 3am where you are?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Debunked?
i dont think so.

If ChemTrails and ChemClouds are Debunked then please explain why are chemtrails are still spraying onto residential population areas where i live here in Toronto? And dont tell me its because of the air planes.

I have may live near an Airport and i have been watching the skies and you know what? a lot of the times these planes that start ChemTrailing heck they start spraying so early in the morning and till 12Pm.

And few of the times i have seen commercials passing through without any spraying explain that.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i live in Spokane and today it was clear as a bell, but in the middle of the night it clouds up again...strange

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I'm in Washington too....that my friend is the sky without heavy clouds...I know we have not seen it in like 8 months....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
BTW for everyone....

If you can't post pictures of the 100s of planes needed to do this then it just might be normal clouds.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious there is nothing overly toxic coming down from these supposed trails. Even heavy metals or any other chemical, if abundant to the point of being dangerous to ones health (and in fact, well before it would be dangerous), would be detected by the excessive testing done on a daily basis around the country. Yet nothing turns up.

Why?

Only answer: nothing is there.

If you are suggesting they are just trying to "filter" the sun over certain areas.. ok. you've stumped me. No idea why they would waste the enormous amounts of money to simply make it less bright.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
When they turn the sky into a waffle fry you KNOW those are not contrails. I've seen them here in Wisconsin more than once, and they are not normal jet flight patterns. I think this has more to do with some kind of depopulation agenda rather than some type of protection from the sun or weather modification.

I know it seems too evil to possibly comprehend they would be doing this, but evil lurks everywhere, even in high positions of power. This world has many madmen calling the shots, so it is definitely conceivable that these chemtrails have some type of harmful intent rather than of a protective one.

The government loves to run "tests" on their "guinea pigs" (citizens & armed forces). They have a long history of this, so is this just another one of their "tests"???
edit on 24-4-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

No I am not suggesting that the sun is being blocked by "them," just a tongue in cheek, somewhat sensational topic to get views, and responses. Since posting this morning I have found many others with the same experiences from Washington and around the world. I would call what I have been viewing "aerial obscuration" see here: www.rense.com...
www.holmestead.ca...
www.lightwatcher.com...
Just in case you trust the "gubberment" and think "they" would never do anything to harm the people look at this little list: A Partial History of Secret U.S. Government Programs

1950 In an experiment to determine how susceptible an American city would be to biological attack, the U.S. Navy sprays a cloud of bacteria from ships over San Francisco. Monitoring devices are situated throughout the city in order to test the extent of infection. Many residents become ill with pneumonia-like symptoms.

1951 Department of Defense begins open air tests using disease-producing bacteria and viruses. Tests last through 1969 and there is concern that people in the surrounding areas have been exposed.

1953 U.S. military releases clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide gas over Winnipeg, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Fort Wayne, the Monocacy River Valley in Maryland, and Leesburg, Virginia. Their intent is to determine how efficiently they could disperse chemical agents.

Joint Army-Navy-CIA experiments are conducted in which tens of thousands of people in New York and San Francisco are exposed to the airborne germs Serratia marcescens and Bacillus glogigii.

1955 The CIA, in an experiment to test its ability to infect human populations with biological agents, releases a bacteria withdrawn from the Army's biological warfare arsenal over Tampa Bay, Fl.

1956 U.S. military releases mosquitoes infected with Yellow Fever over Savannah, Ga and Avon Park, Fl. Following each test, Army agents posing as public health officials test victims for effects.

1966 U.S. Army dispenses Bacillus subtilis variant Niger throughout the New York City subway system. More than a million civilians are exposed when army scientists drop lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto ventilation grates.

1977 Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirm that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969. Some of the areas included San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis.

1987 Department of Defense admits that, despite a treaty banning research and development of biological agents, it continues to operate research facilities at 127 facilities and universities around the nation.
(from site: www.earthrainbownetwork.com... )
This vid really creeps me out...they vid and point out EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEEING LATELY. In particular the formation at 4:30-5:16 ...crazy AND MORE SUN BOWS! AT 6:34

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
To the ones that say they're not using Chemicals....

www.youtube.com...

...This Video IMO without a doubt proves Chemtrailing. If a house bill uses the language...what more do you want?

www.youtube.com...

People that came to my post and others driving it down our throats that they're not spraying...it has to be dis-info agents. These facts are in black and white...nothing anyone says can take away from that. Are we being poisoned? Yea! lol

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

Normal clouds make X patterns and grid patterns in striaght lines? lol

....lol get out

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by nitro67

So there was a few cloudy days and your first thought is that it's THEM intentionally blocking the sun.....

Alrighty.....Good luck with all that, then!

edit on 23-4-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: THEY made me edit this!!!

I don't think that is what the OP was saying.

Also, as someone who has been an avid sky watcher all of my life, as many other people are, we can tell the difference when something changes or becomes new to us.

That's strange.....As an avid sky watcher myself, I haven't noticed any change at all...Same old sky....same old contrails. Nothing new.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This link talking about "Global Dimming" is very interesting: www.infowars.com...
"Global Dimming" and 'aerial obscuration' are truly the terms to use to describe what I have been witnessing. Even if this is an effect of normal air traffic, which I do not think is what is going on, it is screwed up....I want my SUNSHINE, ALL OF IT!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join