It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens have GOD technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Im not sure which aliens have this technology. imagine linking your senses and conciousness to a psychotronic device which allows you to psychicly talk to people, or smell odors in a room without physicaly being there, knock on walls, simulate an attack of some kind. know where a target is. communicate with NBEs and other entities of spiritual nature or even talk to energy beings. create life, make a shooting star. twinkle stars. create pain or pleasure for someone, drop energy fields around a target. perhaps the crop circle messages were made because of a misunderstanding of how humans naturally connect to the multiverse?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Got a link?

Oh, this is sci-fi. Got it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Our technology, to the ancients is GOD technology.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What is GOD technology.....

Des

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I guess any technology that would "appear" to border on magic or the supernatural (basically unexplained or beyond comprehension)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
How is God defined by you?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
My body is GOD technology

rawr

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Im not sure which aliens have this technology. imagine linking your senses and conciousness to a psychotronic device which allows you to psychicly talk to people, or smell odors in a room without physicaly being there, knock on walls, simulate an attack of some kind. know where a target is. communicate with NBEs and other entities of spiritual nature or even talk to energy beings. create life, make a shooting star. twinkle stars. create pain or pleasure for someone, drop energy fields around a target. perhaps the crop circle messages were made because of a misunderstanding of how humans naturally connect to the multiverse?

Could you please try to explain what you are talking about a bit better or is this just a thought exercise ?
Thank you .

edit on 23-4-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Not sure what you are really trying to say in your rambling OP.

Are you saying "aliens" are responsible for comets, telepathy, etc?

Is this another thread where you can basically say aliens are responsible for everything?

Too many hours watching Ancient Aliens perhaps?

edit on 4/23/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
truthermantwo is an interesting member to say the least.

I'm all for fringe theory, and the unexplained I enjoy it very much.

truthermantwo seems to have quite a dichotomy though.
In this tread he posts an off the wall theory, in the quote below he complains about people posting disinformation, childish behavior or trying to trick the gullible.

Originally posted by truthermantwo
I was just wondering why so many people here on ATS post the dumbest things as truth. I mean dont you see that people are smarter than the disinformation posted sometimes. Id post some example threads of what i see as disinformation but I wont, ill have faith that people will see how stupid it is. And dont think my suspicion of you disinformationalists ends at you just being lame, i think theres a concerted effort to distract us from finding something else going on perhaps that hasn't hit the media or web but nonetheless, please just contribute to truth, your war is pointless, your seemingly childish behavour will not stand against the mass mind here at ATS. Granted many in the mass mind are too skeptical for their own good. And some are so gullibal they'll believe whatever people post. Lets all just get together and show the MSM that we have a better resource for information

On other threads he posts theories and than refuses to answer questions and says we just need to believe him for the sake of believing.
Seems gullible to believe just to believe...

His posts are amusing however, so there is something to that.

Like I said I like the unexplained, I just think it should be discussed and dissected when possible.
When not, just enjoy it for the sake that it is interesting.

top topics

join