It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic Threat MSM Propaganda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is a pro Muslim video, but I'm hoping most people can be open minded enough to see the propaganda from both sides- a section of this video highlights the brainwashing from the MSM like no other I've ever seen.

Please watch from 3:20 to 4:52.

Over a full minute of the most shameful inciting of hatred and attempting to divide religions and society.

Just please think about this, the West removed Gaddafi to put the Muslim Brotherhood into power, the Muslim Brotherhood is now in power in Egypt or most certainly will be, the Brotherhood is being put in places of power to bring this agenda forward. The Muslim Brotherhood will turn against Israel and this is exactly what TPTB want- they want a war started that will be on religious grounds.

The NWO plan to remove religion that is needed to impose a future single world government is being played out now, and most people are ignorant to what is going on.

The video above from 3:20 to 4:52 cannot be a clearer sign of MSM being a puppet of the NWO- it is the most disgusting propaganda and brainwashing I've seen in a long time.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Gallup did the largest Muslim poll in the world and interviewed thousands of people in pretty much every Muslim country...including Syria and Iran. The findings are in harsh contrast to what the MSM sell the people in the US and Europe. It really puts the media in a REALLY bad light and shows how much they're propaganda networks instead of real news outlets.

LINK

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I'm sure we have been in the same posts before regarding this
Alas where I am at the moment I cannot watch your vid or use too much bandwidth looking for our former conversation/s

If your as interested in the events in the ME as I think you are and how it fits in
Look a bit further into the Muslim brotherhood
Where else it has strong influence, it's affiliates and links, it's foreign funding ect
Keep going dude, this s**ts a piece of the bigger puzzle

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
All other control mechanisms/religions need to be removed, so as eventually it is only the UN, there is no competition. This is the The Bankers want. They will make it seem like World War 3 was created by religion, then the UN will break it up and ban religion. They will also take ownership of all weapons. The UN will be the only ones allowed to use force

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader

I'm sure we have been in the same posts before regarding this
Alas where I am at the moment I cannot watch your vid or use too much bandwidth looking for our former conversation/s

If your as interested in the events in the ME as I think you are and how it fits in
Look a bit further into the Muslim brotherhood
Where else it has strong influence, it's affiliates and links, it's foreign funding ect
Keep going dude, this s**ts a piece of the bigger puzzle

I've looked into it quite a lot, it seems the MB was first intercepted by the West to combat the Soviets in the Middle East, and this secret alliance has continued to the present day, ever changing but constant.

It's a volatile relationship, I would imagine a lot of the Brotherhood isn't even aware of who is really controlling them and many will be genuinely against the West (alas that's the agenda anyway!), but certainly the West can rely on them to turn against Israel in the near future, and this is why I firmly believe that the West never intervened during the riots in Egypt because they knew the MB would take over.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

In that belief your bang on the money

The MB is like a government without a country - yet anyway
And soon to control a large portion of the ME

They have their fingers in many pies in many countries and organisations not just in the ME
infact you could say the us and Europe have been deeply infiltrated by the MB whom have their own agenda ( or possibly an agenda in cooperation with certain governmental organisations )
I'm very sorry for this but I'm going to ASSUME your in the US
Many US institutions have been infiltrated by the MB and its affiliates, some of which are very questionable but seem to be permitted by the Gov
One of the scariest in my opinion is the education system in the US
A very interesting but disturbing line of investigation and helps answer a few questions about the education system as a whole

top topics

join