It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to see a ufo then please give this a try,as it works for me

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

I'm so happy this thread was created because I have had the opportunity to read numerous posts including yours. I feel overjoyed reading people's positive approaches to these types of events.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Your post makes perfect sense to me, as we can find it filed under P for " paranormal " or " power of suggestion ". I've also heard many times from many different sources that while they were speaking of UFOs
suddenly one appears from nowhere. Now, check this out ? I believe certain conditions of spirituality are involved very much here. Because what you are really seeing, isn't what you are being led to believe.

I wouldn't mess with this anymore if I were you. I mean these are YOUR KIDS and you obviously have stumbled in to uncharted territory and may be risking something without even knowing it.

Just my advice. Take it for what it's worth.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A few years back I was kinda depressed after first having had a period of elation of having learned all of this hidden esoteric information and then I felt abandoned.

The dark night of the soul.

I was outside at night and said to myself, or rather, silently cried to the heavens, if this is all true give me a sign.

Bam! Big bright shooting star across the sky in front of my eyes. Instantly. Wasn´t during a meteor shower either.

I was shocked, first tried to rationalize it, but thought why should I? I believe all this stuff is real, I asked for it, and now that I got a response I don´t believe it?

So I believed it. I asked and I received.

Not talking about God and religion here.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Sorry man, I don't think you or I can say what somebody else saw without being there.

Fair enough. I apologize if I sounded like I knew 100 percent what someone saw, that was not my intention.
That being said, many people say, "Oh I saw this round white disc in the sky not moving that stayed there for a along time," many skeptics/non-extreme believers will say, "Maybe it was a weather balloon."

In some cases, people can suggest what others have seen.

Not to mention your response is the standard "ridicule" all people get who say they see UFOs.

I never ridiculed anyone. The amount of ignorance shown is some UFO sightings is incredible, and when people make extraordinary claims such as this one, I believe it is perfectly reasonable to form skeptical hypothesis concerning what happened. Can you show me where I ridiculed the OP? I apologize again if I have, it was not my intention.

Also....you must be new to this if you don't know that ALL videos are called HOAX's

That has nothing to do with posting a video/picture anyway and providing at least a small amount of evidence to support your claims.

..ok maybe not all but damn close.

Right. If the witness is credible and the video passes analysis, it usually will be considered genuine.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It would thus seem this asking the UFOs or aliens to make an appearance only works with some people.
I wonder why that might be?

Only some monkeys living in the forest see humans.

You're not saying that humans don't exist because of that are you?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Right on true spirit walk isn't about religion at all. BUT it's OK to include God/Source/Creator as long as your not just being religious about it. And it sounds like you were being real. I know what the dark night of the soul your speaking of is like. Being a life long abductee and having studied a broad spectrum on esoteric teachings I feel very lonely at times. Even my own wife kinda trips on some of the things I talk about. Other things she relates to like when we have had shared dreams and things of that nature. Any ways your not alone man. Even if we don't agree on Alien agendas or God or any of it.. from one human to another.. I got your back.

I can be very grumpy and snap at people because of my conviction and passion on theses subjects but I also have a huge heart and understand suffering .. oh so well do I understand suffering!..Hope you find peace my friend. Dare I say .. trust in a higher power and in my own walk i do trust in God or Creator but with out the religion part if that makes any sense.

And again to the OP and to all of you I would beg of you not to wish for these experiences it's not cool. You can be positive all day long and all tree huggy and one with nature and it won't change one thing about this terrible thing these beings are up to.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Thanks for the kind words, you got me right.

I am much more at peace now compared to back then.

And source is a good description I like to use myself.

edit on 23-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

And again to the OP and to all of you I would beg of you not to wish for these experiences it's not cool. You can be positive all day long and all tree huggy and one with nature and it won't change one thing about this terrible thing these beings are up to.

I wonder, by what vehicle or vehicles, do we seem to arrive at the same place giving the same advice ?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Grace of a loving creator? Universal Justice? hehe It's tough to say. I know this....The last time I started to reveal a bunch of my experience I was abducted and taken to that underground place you hear about in Alien lore so to speak. The place that could either be Mars or.. Nevada lol. It has tan sky the ground or surface dirt looked like the red dirt in southern U.S states like Georgia. The beings took me there and made me look upon horrors that I hesitate to even talk about. I felt literally threatened. Like ..If you don't stop telling them this or that then THIS is going to happen to you". It was beyond disturbing in so much that I believe I have a case of PTS from it so it takes a lot of guts for me to start talking about this stuff publicly. That why you don't see many posts from me telling of my abductions. But I think I'm going to start talking any way. I just hope to God people will actually listen and not keep wishing for these "rule breaker" beings that arose during the conception of our universe to come "save' them. They are not going to save anyone that won't be of some use to them in the long run.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Are they all bad, or is there just one faction?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Probably been said many times, but for christs sake OP...can you please learn how to use punctuation?

A period is your friend.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by robhines

Oh but I'm not generalizing the ones that do appear are up to no good for the most part. The ones that stay hidden are more in line with the Creator. I have witnessed at least 6 types of ET. 4 or 5 types together at one time. So don't tell me I can't pass judgment when I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears and spoke with them and so on and so forth. I have had an experience with an ancient that had the bluest eyes I have ever seen and he was nice to me .. well accept the part where he was carrying me by my neck for a bit until i requested that he please put me down that I had no intentions of trying to escape. After that I was trained on how to detect certain mental screens from rebel aliens aka fallen angels what ever you want to call them. For the most part it is the bad guys that show up not ALL but most.. take it from someone with first hand experience .. and btw this is the first time I have ever shared this in public.

oh and im talking about the ones mainly that have access to earth and our solar system.. I know there are good and bad in everything even aliens so don't try and pigeon hole me please. But what I'm saying is that abductees on earth are nothing more than hard drives and batteries.. they store information in our minds to collect when they take on a new clone and they other beings feed on our energy as you have head about im sure.. This is not the doings of "nice" beings. OK.

-FG
edit on 4/23/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

Hi again,

I bolded those parts not to try and be petty and win some type of argument, I'm not into that stuff. I just don't like it when any of us generalize all of them. It happens a lot and I don't think it's good for any of us when that happens.

You did say "I know what the Aliens agenda is and it aint a good thing...k?" So if we ever have contact in the future, it has to be made clear that even though there's probably negative beings around, we don't start going crazy and labelling anything and everything Alien evil, because it'll lead to worldwide chaos. If there's several types we have to be aware that some want what's best for us, otherwise we end up with no hope at all.

I respect you've had bad experiences, and to be honest I also think your take on it is something unique that I've not heard/read of before, so thanks for sharing.

edit on 23-4-2012 by robhines because: fixed bolded part

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I don't think they are ALL bad. But again it just seems that ones that are the real custodians of the universe stay out of the affairs of men while the ones that simply want to use us for storage and energy are obviously self serving.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Yea that's cool. I just replied to another post with this...

"I don't think they are ALL bad. But again it just seems that ones that are the real custodians of the universe stay out of the affairs of men while the ones that simply want to use us for storage and energy are obviously self serving."

That kind of sums it up in very simple terms.

I feel like I'm derailing the thread I should chill. Not too much was really being said so I figured I would throw in my two cents as I feel strongly about warning people who so naively wish for abduction not realizing it can be Pandoras box and once it starts it may be years before you get a good nights sleep. I was hoping that the OP would respond to some of my posts or at least acknowledge some of my statements but to no avail...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So are the self serving ones allowed to interfere with us by those custodians, isn´t there a non interference policy for all to obey, wich they are violating, or is that a non issue for all of them?

ETA, I agree with the poster below, I´m interested in hearing more of your story too.
edit on 23-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ATTN: FIREGOGGLES

I would be very interested if you started a thread and disclosed all your thoughts, feelings and first hand experiences with the subject matter. I want to know why you think they are bad and what they have shown and told you. I myself have never seen a UFO, but I am a firm believer. I am kind of dissapointed in never seeing anything because I live in the beautiful high desert of Southern California and stargaze on almost a nightly basis.

If you're not comfortable starting a thread maybe you could shoot me a pvt message? Thank you
-Chris

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well this get's into personal beliefs I'll do my best at shedding some light on the true agenda and even bits and pieces of things you have most likely heard before in a more religious context. This is pretty "out there" but here goes any way.... It is my opinion that there really is some type of non-interference policy and it certainly was broken ages and ages ago by these beings. Thus why we have references in some religious texts from all walks of faith about "War in the heavens" and "The Gods at War". These beings are not from Venus or even another solar system originally. Perhaps the clones now inhabit these places now because they have taken on a mortal form BUT they arose from the creation of the universe. They are "from" the UNIVERSE can you guys see how much bigger a concept that is alone? Let me share some more since I'm already deep into and most likely I'm going to get a visit after this post but I can't just sit here any longer with my mouth shut...

I believe that the factions are at war with each other over this very thing. It's really what most religions say in a nutshell. There was beings that interfered with Mankind playing God basically. And it's exactly what we see being played out. The Aliens are looking at the source of our life some call it the 7 points of light inside man. It is the very substance that our creator placed in us to animate us into living souls. The Alien/rebel beings come along and study us trying to figure out how they can tap that and recreate it for there own use. Then they harvest sperm and ova and create for themselves a human fetus that they can download there consciousnesses into. That why the greys look like stretched out fetus. While the other factions like the reptiles use us to feed of our energy, it's like a drug to them.

And it does seem the rebel factions are working together to try and crack the mystery of life in us and at the same time until they figure it out they have to keep using humans as storage devices for their consciousnesses. That why some people think they have lived before as an Alien. They have not lived before as an Alien most likely they just have had the consciousness of an ancient alien placed in them for safe keeping so that the Alien can retrieve the memory's later to be used in a cloned body. These memorys sometimes bleed over into the persons mind. ( I would reserve the right to say that some people out there may have experienced something totally different that seems similar though but its another topic at that point) This is how they are cheating death artificially until they figure out how they life force works.

They are planning on populating the entire universe with "their" version of mankind a version that has the creative ability of God and the higher consciencess level of the Aliens or even Angles if you prefer to call them that. And we even have heard of hybrids so we know they are already doing something along these lines.. So you see the whole things goes back full circle again to the faiths that say these rebel beings are playing God! But in order for it to work they want to know how to create life from scratch to complete there God like abilities.. But they won't figure it out. They will just end up making a being that is fully alien and fully man. The exact opposite of the concept of the Son of God who is fully God the creator and fully man. Pretty trippy huh?

OP: Forgive me for going on but the peer pressure got to me lol! No really I felt like sharing and I feel compelled to share this info with you. OP tell me after reading my posts are you still all fired up to continue to seek an experience with these beings?

And to you who asked me to start a thread I think I will do just that and just tell all.. but it will most likely be tomorrow as it's getting a bit late and I want to slow down and do a good job. I'm terrible at writing so it takes me a bit to keep correcting my awful writing. Thank you for the request I will try to comply soon.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

We obviously agree on many levels and as you mention ' The grace of God " I believe in my heart that talking about these things is exactly what you need to do to find the power that you can have over them. That's why
they threaten you for talking. They don't want someone to verify the power that you can have over them.

Jesus Christ is the only name that holds power over these paranormal, mischievious, demonic, alien, call them what you will forces. They have proven time and again that they hold no benevolence toward mankind and the Bible says they are shapeshifters in some sense and quite able to take on a pleasing shape. So one can easily deduce they would also be capable of a decietful shape as well A.K.A. Aliens from out there instead of demons from down there.

I find it all so fascinating as the scroll is unraveled it reveals more and more that confirms my faith. So interesting and I believe it's going to become even more so very soon.
edit on 23-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I might give it a try the next time I'm outside smoking. Does it help if you're alone?

Has anyone ever noticed that UFO's seem to take off as soon as someone brings out a camera? I wonder why they're so shy.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I do this every night when i'm outside for a smoke, havent seen a thing

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join